My gf isn't responding to my texts

My gf isn't responding to my texts.
b/ decides what I do

Text her dad and ask him for a chat over coffee or dinner. Then fuck him

Kys

I no have his number

Stop texting her and wait it out. Stop being as dependent on her as you are, if she doesn't want to reply to you then fuck her.

Kill her family without her knowing.

Ask her if she loves you. If she says no let her go home.

If she says yes well shes not going to say yes

Planning to fam

Can you ring her?

Good idea! I'll invite her over as soon as she REPLIES TO MY FUCKING TEXTS REEEEEEEE

I've tried to call her, no resp.

Text her "I know about him. We're over, (bitch's name)"

find another one but keep her around

Ok but I'm going to exclude the we're over for dramatic effect want to see what she says

Wait fuck I can't screencap my phone is windows and broken

Know any friends of hers you could contact to find out what's going on? Must be someone you know mutually

I do think fucking her isn't that bad of an option

Overreact

Well the thing is we kinda just started dating so she's actually not my gf but rather my date but that sounds stupid as fuck so I didn't write it. I don't really know any of her friends. I saw her today@school but didn't have time to talk

Then you are a fucking creep. Be patient.

I mean we've been dating for like almost a month. It's taken her a day at longest in the past and it's been a week since I've got a reply

Ahhh, I see. Well you can either go super stalker and look up every social media she has to see if she's been hanging out with anyone or you can just sit back and do your own thing and hope she responds tomorrow instead. If not then I'd be very much wanting a reason.

If she doesn't respond in the next few days then I'd say drop her because you don't need your time wasted by some hoe who's saying she's yours and then pretends you don't exist

It's a mind game, Ignore her ass. Then text her 3 days later.

Bullshit. Post a screenshot of your text.