Betty White will die on January 19th, 2017

Betty White will die on January 19th, 2017.

Just 16 days Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/oh-well-mixed-by-nathan
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOH, I wanna be in the screencap.

Which year

FUCK YOU YOU TAKE THAT EVIL BACK MY WIFE WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS! FUCK YOU!

Screenshot taken

You are.

2017, learn to read.

Probably a lot of people

Sorry user, the prediction has been made.

Thank you user

b-b-b-b-but with the loss of gene wilder im not ready to lose my remaining golden girl : (

Have raven ass and +1 internets anyway :/

She will live to be 95, but two days after her birthday she will pass away peacefully. If not in her sleep, she will die whilst sitting in a chair.

Also; thank you for the Raven ass and the +1 internets.

not a bad way to go i guess...

If by some small chance she is still alive by 10:00pm on January 19th, 2017 it will only be due to outside forces such as doctors or medicine.

betty white will be playing poker with the cockroaches long after we've all left this earth as dust

and she'll be winning

Someone post those old black and white Betty White nude plox.

My apologies user, but you're wrong. Her days are numbered.

Oh.. oh god please dont.

She was hot back in the day.

lol nope

Just wait until the 19th, friend.

I have no desire to see that.

>just because i say something with conviction that can't be immediately disproved means it's true

BUCKLE UP FAGGEROONEY!

FUCK YOU!!!
I hope you die from AIDS tonight OP

>Just because I believe something won't happen, means it won't happen.

Unlikely my friend

How do you know this?
Check my music out
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/oh-well-mixed-by-nathan

it's not about belief though. i work as a professional magician, my entire livelihood is spent saying things i don't believe to convince others that something is happening when it's not. it's all hoogity boogity dude, you're not going to convince a rational person that you're right just because you get mysterious and claim to have answers. it's not on me to prove it's right or wrong.

I don't have AIDS, so it's unlikely I'll die from it tonight.

singles confirm lie

Well, a prediction in and of itself is just a guess, and I have not called this anything but a prediction. I don't claim for it to be 100% truth, but I will back up my claim so I can convince others of its credibility. Regardless of how true it may actually be.

so you're a liar. good, wrap up the thread chaps and let's all go home

You can't call a prediction a lie, it's just a guess m8.

Also; who really is at fault, the liar or the gullible believer?

the liar

Please explain.

>My apologies user, but you're wrong

>it's just a guess m8

it's just a prank bro, i was just PRETENDING to be an idiot

without the liar nothing happens

/thread

charlie sheen will die before betty the bed shitter

>because there are people around who are able to be abused, we should abuse them

you've got a twisted little view of the world huh?

We'll see come January 19th.

Well, if someone is easily exploitable, why not exploit them?

If it happens

another one of my favorite bullshit tractics. "the answer will come when nobody cares anymore to even know that i said this"

Well Charlie Sheen also has HIV

you better remember faggot.

If you pull these same tactics as an illusionist, why not respect the fact that someone else wants to do the same

You again? From the thread like 3 days ago?

because you're exploiting them. if i have to explain that to you you're either young enough to be in grade school and you'll find out eventually, or you're old enough to educate yourself and nobody should be held responsible for the burden of your knowledge but you and you just choose to be shitty by passing the buck on others to explain things to you. stop waiting to be spoon fed and be a productive person

because my tactics are for entertainment, not exploitation

Yea, Nigger.

I have literally only done this with this Betty White shit man, I don't see an issue with this.

Also; since when has Sup Forums had such a moral compass?

Welcome back

just tired of bullshit op. my bad

Yo man, I'm just trying to have a little fun with this. I've been posting this thread every few days and reactions are funny. I mean absolutely no harm. If the prediction were to actually come true, I'd probably shit my pants

LET US PRAY TO KEK

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME MAGIC IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>77 GET

Put me in screencap pls

Faggot, these are Dubs

she wont