An Angel (best term you could understand) here

An Angel (best term you could understand) here.
I have been hanging around this part of the universe since before your sun was born.
I will answer the questions of the first 3 anons to roll dubs. Plus 1 random question of my choosing.

Can I get an extra inch on my dick?

Suck my dick? Faggot

Doctor Who?

Did the OA tell the truth ?

Should I really go get a job?

Do you remember the god who died? Does his scream yet haunt your waking days?

why hasn't stan had his period yet

will i ever get a gf?

are you a hot angel?

tits or gtfo

what is 3x14

Because Stan is a man. Wasted question.

Yeah, you a fan? Not OP by the way

What should I take for this headache?

nice i got both

what is the opposite direction to up

Will I die a virgin

what does the fox say?

why do birds suddenly appear

3 x 14 = 42. What is interesting about this question is the fact the answer remains the same no matter where you are in this universe. Nothing would exist if this rule was fallible.

what is love (baby don't hurt me)

will gondola be the new meme king of Sup Forums?

got all 3
now answer my questions "angel"

Its completely up to you. Im not a fortune teller but I could arrange it so you would get laid today. But it would be a terrible waste.

wherever you go throughout the universe is there only 2 genders?

OK now this is an interesting emotion indeed.
Love is a mechanism which prevents species from giving up.

No there are 2's and 1's.

that's actually a nice answer

are we alone in the universe

where can i get secure tripcodes?

Again this is an interesting 1. Basically Foxes and most other no human life forms talk about the weather, food & getting laid.
These are the most common communicated subjects in all of the universe.

No.

How much space does an "angel" fill in this universe?

OP Angel here. As some of you have asked decent questions I can hang around for a few more minutes. Fire away.

are you an extra dimensional being

Hard to define. No space at all really. We are just thought patterns if you like. We just arrange a few molecules here and there to occupy and influnce a nervous process.

can you post nudes?

is there a god

No we are here. We can not leave the bounds of the universe as we are part of it.

this

good one, thanks.

so could we see you and interact with you

can i become an angel also?

Who was phone?

Why have you escaped from /x/ again, Angel?

Well the universe was created from somewhere else but if you want to think of the creator as a god thats fine. The fact is the creator has no awareness of your existence and couldn't give a shit about even us.

re-roll

is there an afterlife

You do interact with us sometimes. But you cant see us as we do not exist in a solid form. We serve no good or evil purpose. We are basically just here to try and keep the universe moving.

can you die

Is it possible to create a neuron cloud in air to which I could transfer my awareness for a brief moment, something like OBE but not OBE?

Have you embraced Lord Kek? Praise be to him.

can you kill me please

Why is OP always a massive faggio?

who are you

faggio

Yes. What you are is oxygen converters and self replicators. Once that core purpose has been fullfiled you of course die. Then all of the energey which remains stored in your bodies breaks down into other atoms which are then put to good use again and again. So your afterlife might be another human or just a piece of algae. Your conciseness is gone forever.

>Your conciseness is gone forever
damn, you could have at least lied

faiggot

Yeah seriously bro that was a little cruel.

OP Angel here.
My work is done.
You are all more significant than you could possibly imagine and yet so unaware of your purpose. Your existence here will eventually spawn a billion other life forms throughout the galaxy.

>spawn a billion other life forms throughout the galaxy
i fucking hope not

how to achieve eternal life

Is that you Angel Bob?

Your existence on Sup Forums is feeding into what is possibly paranoid schizophrenia and possibly some sort of clairevoyance I have. Mom, tell the angel to stop.

I think that was the question... but this is Sup Forums, not Trenzalore

I've always wanted to spawn a billion other lifeforms. I often wish for several copies of me to accomplish unimaginalble goals.

ylvis are awesome xD

Are angels chicks with dicks?

Is OP still here?

Do ranks exist in heaven? And can I achieve a high consciousness?

Op is gone already. Ominous.