Why don't I have a girlfriend? Also why don't you have as girlfriend, user?

Why don't I have a girlfriend? Also why don't you have as girlfriend, user?

Because the wife would go fucking nuts

That's understandable.

Cus I'm insecure, and last time I tried it went terrible
Sharing story if you guys want to hear it

I'd like to know

OP here, I'd like to know.

Because she doesn't want to be official. Even though we live together and act like we are. I also know she ain't fucking anyone else because we spend literally all of our time together.

She probably just wants to keep her options open just Incase some one better comes along

bump

That has good sides and bad sides, I suppose.

M'kay it's nothing special really, but here goes. I was 17 at the time, stared to talk to this girl, I liked her she liked me and felt things where going great. I introduced her my friends they went along great. Weeks passed and I felt things was pretty good. Then I went to a 3 week vacation, and third day in, she said that she had been talking much to one of my closer friends, and since I'm no cuck I said I didnt like it, and that is was either me or him. Unfortunately she chose him.
It's been half a year, they are now dating and I haven't spoken to either of them in half a year.
My whole friend-situation have been fucked since...

She doesn't seem worth it pal

Iknow, that's why I let her choose, not regretting that at all
These hoes ain't loyal

My dad always said "go for the ugly ones, they'll appreciate you more."

Haha so true

How about you? Why don't you have a gf?

I actually don't know, I don't think I'm too unattractive. I'm like a 5/10. I have pretty low standards and I try to be nice. Maybe I'm a cunt a don't realise. It'll probably work out one day. I think I'm just too awkward around girls.

I reached the tipping point where I no longer felt like putting up with their inane shit just to fuck.

I understand that. I don't think all women are like that, though.

To me you sound like a nice guy, I'm sure it will work out one day.
And a 5/10 is not so bad

because i'm a faggot,

It's funny really. We're just a bunch of cucks reassuring each other. I'm okay with that. How old are you? I'm 17.

Makes sense.

Hello, is this Matt?

Here's a better question, my dealer is trying to sell me an 1/8 of marijuana for 40 dollars. What's the best way to tell him to fuck off I can get an 1/8 for 30 elsewhere?

Hah true, recently turned 18

Wrong thread, Fuck off faggot

He's a business man in a parallel system. If he can't accept that he has better competitors, he's a shit businessman.

>I'm 17.

Don't get worked up about bitches right now. They are so insufferable, and will be for several more years.

Yeah didn't realize this was this an insecure cuck fest. I'm out.

You can get 1/8 for 20 pounds in England. That's like 24 dollars.

/Thread

this is kerpal

My main problem is that I want an older women. 17 year old girls piss me off too much.

My circle of friends and activities is completely lacking vagina outside of work which is also borderline nothing to begin with.
Online dating has been the only reasonable option I can come up with, and even with that I've tried different photos, profile setups, hundreds of messages sent out. Some personal some just shotgunning them out there with little to no luck.
Last relationship was when I was 19 it went well but I gradually lost interest in her and discovered that I wanted more than just someone to fuck in a relationship.
I also tend to shoot myself in the foot being my only 3 rules are
1)Has to be within a 45 minute drive of my apartment
2)No excessive piercings
3)No neon hair
Which 9/10 girls that are interested in me fall into 1 or all of those categories.

>Sorry about the rant just one of those nights.

You're rules make sense to me.

Just wait, don't stress it

I hear you, just don't get hung up on any of it.

Don't actively try to find someone (regardless of age).

You've got a lot to learn and maturing to do. I dont mean that in an asshole way, just how it is. I was the same. I look at my previous relationship (when I was 16-20), and I'm amazed how much I've changed since then.

I know, everyone I know who's in a relationship moans, but I don't have any friends (other than some 30 year old dude with schizophrenia) and I don't even wank anymore. I get very lonely, so a girlfriends seems like the logical progression.

That's a fair point.

Just work on improving yourself. You will be much more appealing to women when you are perfectly comfortable with being single, and going about life on your own.

I'm pretty comfortable with myself in all honesty. I have a better beard than most adults I know and lots of body hair to boot. I'm pretty fucking big (not too fat, broad). I'm more mature than most lads my age. I know I sound like an arrogant fuck, but it's clear to me women do only want arse holes, who look and act like boys. I don't mean mature in a complex, i read books way. I mean mature in a jokey comfortable with myself way. I just find communication fucking hard.

I know the feeling a bit.
I've been waiting for the moment I felt I was "ready".
>Moved out my parents house, now have my own place.
>Get a good paying job that I absolutely love
>Get a car, I now own 3 cars can't say they're all crazy good but 3 cars none the less.
Strangely enough I've had less action since accomplishing all of the above^^

you're probably too poor and not an alcohol

I would say my marijuana use puts women off. pretty sure of that.

>Why don't you
Being here is not a strong start to your case, but I'm sure you actually know
>Why don't I
Got cheated on and decided I would rather spend my time and money on games and getting drunk/high on the regular and fucking chicks with daddy issues instead of tying myself to one.

I tried doing what you're doing. I came to the conclusion that if I'm having sex, there has to be commitment. I develop feelings too quick, daddy issue girls are fun, but not for me. Maybe you've helped me discover my issue.

If you're having issues with developing feelings too quickly, then I know what's wrong, you're early twenties and girls are all about the cock carousel, not commitment. Either work on self improvement and find the diamond, or give up for a few years and try not to think about how many partners they've had, similar issue for me actually.

Holy shit are you me?
>be complete beta loser with fucked up teeth and no job
>began actively banging five different girls(not the best looking but they were all right)
>one by one they began getting into serious relationships
>ff two year later
>great paying job
>own car
>own place
>teeth are straight
>not even a 3/10 to bang
I don't know why I even try anymore

Plan is to move out and get a german shepard, already have one, but she's technically my mums. Gonna invest all my time into raising a well behaved dog and getting a hobby. I just can't help but to base my worth on what women think of me, which is an issue. Because, women are judgemental bitches, as much as i love them.