Why did he leave bros?

why did he leave bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNnkDjMVJqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only the nose knows

smoked too much weed and paul mooneys racism theories caused chappelles thc addled mind to have a paranoid breakdown. now everything he observes is filtered in a black/white dynamic and hes a completely unfunny, race obsessed, insecure and burnt out.

Tired of Hollywood and it's bullshit, realized he had the money and everything already, and didn't want to stress anymore.

He pretty much only shows his face when he wants to do stand-up gigs and stuff again, or do an interview here and there.

Daily reminder that Chappelle left because white people liked his comedy too and it hurt his feelings.

bill burr laughed too much

bill felt so guilty he ended up with a negroid woman to make up for it

the story goes that people were coming up to him in the street and calling him "rick james, bitch" in front of his kid, which annoyed him. if i was a parent i would be pretty fucking annoyed with that too. like yes i made that joke, but there's this insane assumption in our culture that if you run into a famous person then that person is inexplicably owed you their time and attention and whatnot.

the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, was when he was doing a show someplace and the audience was heckling him to get him to do some stupid old jokes from chappelle's show. his fans are just obsessed with the same old jokes and would never let him grow and move forward, to say little more of how toxic and obnoxious they were.

it doesn't seem implausible that a comedian who gives a shit about his work, kids, etc... would consider all that and then say "fuck it" to the whole thing. he probably gets enough residual income that he's fine, so he gave up a life of obscene wealth for a quieter life of still-pretty-crazy wealth (given that he's a black man).

Panic attack followed by shame

nice fanfic

What? Bill and dave knew each other?

As a muslim he was thinking about joining Nation of ISIS.

the last sentence is true, at least.

no they just acted in the same skit show together

have you ever seen chappelle show? Bill burr is in a regular in sketches and Opie and Anthony made fun of him for being the white guy who "laughed too much" that dave referred to as the final straw for him leaving the show

>the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, was when he was doing a show someplace and the audience was heckling him to get him to do some stupid old jokes from chappelle's show. his fans are just obsessed with the same old jokes and would never let him grow and move forward, to say little more of how toxic and obnoxious they were.

I can completely see this happening, and don't doubt it for a second. Our culture is shit.

I like what Kat Williams had to say about Dave Chapelle and the Illuminati.

He had thinner skin than donald trump

>smoked too much weed and paul mooneys racism theories caused chappelles thc addled mind to have a paranoid breakdown
This
>Tired of Hollywood and it's bullshit
and this

He also didn't have the backing of the international billionaire class.

Shillary is going to get the office. Trump's a fallguy. He's part of that clique. They're not really opponents. They're playing for the same team.

He realized the universe is a simulation and had a mental breakdown, it happens to all of us

>mfw seized e-mails reveal Hillary-Trump master plan.

that's what happened to Richard Pryor, you mixed them up you racist.

>when he was doing a show someplace and the audience was heckling him to get him to do some stupid old jokes from chappelle's show
It was in Philadelphia where the cunts in the audience were all drunk and were just shit talking. He just said fuck it and left to fucking Africa.

Bill Burrito, god bless his fiery pubes, didn't take their shit though youtube.com/watch?v=rNnkDjMVJqE

m'lady

Does he really have that much dosh? Half Baked looks like it had a budget of like 50 dollars.

I never thought Dave was that racist. That's more Chris Rock's schtick anyway.

He was just sick of assholes going up to his face and yelling "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!!", which is pretty understandable to be honest. Plus I get the feeling he got pretty uncomfortable when he saw white dudes reciting the Clayton Bigsby sketch word for word.

holy fucking shit that was brutal