The legend is dying Sup Forums it's time to pay our respect to Charles Mansion

The legend is dying Sup Forums it's time to pay our respect to Charles Mansion

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/07/racism_discontent_is_rising_but_that_s_not_obama_s_fault.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh, he was a pussy fag that had to get other people to do stuff for him. I hope he dies a slow and painful death.

charles manson did lots of things wrong

Seconded. Fuck that gui

Because manson was a genius he never killed anyone but he had followers who are doing his work

From a criminologist's pov he is fascinating, all I have to say on his behalf. Oh, and he is like super sayan of origame.

still spent the rest of his life in jail. How smart is that? Pretty sure some of the people involved in the murders themselves got out before him. He's a pussy.

Can't say I condone his crimes, but he might have been right about the impending race war thing.

beware, just a trick to break out of prison.

Why should I respect him?
One of his girls sucked her baby's dick.
That means he had his dick sucked by a baby dick sucker.
Which means he had a baby dick.

>impending
>predicted over 40 years ago

you conspiracy fags are really really dumb. you know that, right?

His music was pretty good he also worked with the beach boys

All I'm saying there is a lot of racial tension these days.

>implying there hasn't always been "a lot of racial tension"

Manson was saying the Helter Skelter stuff almost 50 years ago. What's different now?

Not the guy you were talking to but I am a criminology nerd. He was not a pussy, he is batshit insane. He is neutral evil with a big ass charisma score. I am not putting him on a pedestal or defending him at all, I think it is a fucking treasonous act to use tax payer money to pay for his heart procedures, fuck him. But pussy doesn't apply in this case, he was doing whatever he felt like with no master plan of any kind.

Nah, you're a faggot. It's better than it's ever been and the only reason you feel that was is because you actually listen to social media/american news.

This

HEAGOODBOYHEDINDUNUFFINWRON

A goo goo goo a google, bear rammage

Charles Manson doesn't believe his mother told him his real birthdate. He thinks she is too imcompetent to do so.

Thoughts?

Because

This

Slate has a good article on this: slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/07/racism_discontent_is_rising_but_that_s_not_obama_s_fault.html

Sorry for it having a necessarily Obama-apologist lens

Time for [it] to burn in hell.

> implying heaven and hell are real

You'll find out.

Yeah I'm happy with the thought that I just rotting hope I taste good for the maggots

I hate this on spray faggots they always acting like they know anything

literally who?

*conspiracy sorry writing from my tablet

Cult leader charles manson

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

In a other perspective he was a genius

He should hurry up and die.
I need more oxygen...

Since when is Sup Forums a pussy over everything we literally dragged people into suicide and know everyone is bitching about him