So, botched circumcision ladies and gentlemen. I'm planning on a sex change when I have the funds...

So, botched circumcision ladies and gentlemen. I'm planning on a sex change when I have the funds. At least my ass looks decent in lace.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=suicide rate post surgery transgender&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trap here
I would date you if you have a nice personality and a decent face/body, I wouldn't care about the dick.

>mfw there are people against being uncut

If you can get the funds, why not get a bionic dick instead?

Wait... I could be ROBODICK?
DEFENDER OF PUSSIES?

Some Indian dude lost his dick and now has a bionic 8 incher.

Can he still feel anything?

thanks for making me feel better about myself

>His new member was made using a graft of his arm, two rubber tubes and a reservoir of resin to pump into the penis – and he has full feeling in his new organ.
He pushed a button on his left nut to make it erect and a button on his right nut to deflate it.

You are very welcome.

Obligatory me in lace. I need to lose some weight...

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you get a doctor to circumcise you, and not a rabbi who just graduated Hebrew School

This is why you don't put sharp objects near your fucking dick, you lunatic.

Of course, you don't put them near *your* dick, you put them near babies dicks

heh heh. circumcision is stupid and serves no real purpose other than medical purposes in later life.

we need to ban penis mutilation

Agreed.

Circumcision is fine tho

>botched circumcision ladies and gentlemen. I'm planning on a sex change

Hey Sup Forums, I got my cock botched by a doctor, so I'm going to pay a doctor to further alter my genitals. I'm sure I'll be happy with the results!

got other angles?

Enjoy having this then

>So, botched circumcision ladies and gentlemen.
>I'm planning on a sex change when I have the funds.
You know those Foregen people are working on a way to regrow the foreskin by reactivating the body's dormant regenerative processes? In theory if it worked it should repair all the damage to your penis. Don't go turning it inside out and into an ersatz vagina.

bing.com/search?q=suicide rate post surgery transgender&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Hey Sup Forums got my autism full force by a memester. So I'm going to pay a dongster to further cringe my post. I'm sure ill be happy with the worst post of 2023-6

OP your penis reminds me of this scary movie scene

Kinda looks like a hypospadias dick with an added skin bridge. Post a pic of it hard.

Sad to hear, But like another user says, It wont be long before u can regrow foreskin !

>bing

>he uses jewgle's censored results

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amputation is your only effective option.

>Serves no purpose

>Other than this purpose

circumcision isn't fine