Reasons why Megadeth is better than Metallica?

Lets be real, megadeth is better than Metallica on virtually every aspect, if you think otherwise youre probably a st.anger worshipping faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70045163
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't unironically think Megadeath is better when Metallica made Master Of Puppets.

true

*cough cough* lars' shitty drumming *cough cough* not a good album since the black album

Master of Puppets alone is better than Megadeth's whole discography

1. Just by you saying thay i can tell that you havent listened to much megadeth.
2. Listen to rust in peace, come back to me, then tell me whos better. Marty Friedman fucks kirk in the ass.

I will admit, metallicas first albums were amazing, and many of the songs from them outshine a lot of megadeths work, however dave wrote most of the songs on kill em all before he was kicked out, and he wrote ride the lightning. Dave WROTE much of their early work, as well as teaching james how toplay guitar ( he had no prior knowledge before hiring dave). On another note, after metallica got shittier over time megadeth wrote much, much better melodies, riffs, solos, and vocal parts than metallica ever would past '91. Metallica wouldnt even exist without dave.

You can't unironically think Metallica is better when Megadeth made Rust in Peace

Thank god someone with a fucking brain.

I feel like normies worship metallica because its all they know, and musicians as well as metalheads accept that megadeth is truthfully superior. I can guarantee the people on this thread that have said metallica is better are hardcore kazoo rockers that have never touched a guitar. Lmao

Mustaine is a shitty singer and European thrash bands like Sodom and Kreator are way better than both Metallica and Megadeth.

I love kreator, and some sodom. But their chunka chunka chunka guitar gets very old when that is all it is, kreator is better with this because they do have quite a fair amount of amazing songs, from a musical persoective howerever, a 5 year old could pick up a guitar and play many of those " vdkfkrkdkaospt chunka chunka WERE HEAVY METAL YAY CHUNKA CHUNKA" songs, not all are like this and i like kreator and sodom (dont forget tankard) however their music has little to no melody (typically) and is just palm muting on the e. Megadeth goes deep into more musical aspects than that, they have well thawed out solos (for the most part, i will admit some of daves solos are ass) and they actually know how to play their instrument, or at least make more complex, yet still catchy music.

>sodom

Daves vocal style is really something to be interoreted, live? It sucks, as well as his guitar (dont do heroin kids thats what happens). In the studio it is a case if beauty in the eye of the beholder, it can be annoying on the newer albums however dave himself claims he is NOT a good singer, he just took the opportunity because he had to. His vocal style is just that-a stylistic choice, used to represent sometimes anger, sometimes sadness, sometimes and upbeat kick-ass thrasing sound. And in my opinion, tge german and european bands' vocals are represented the same as daves, being that they really just sing to that chunka chunka E that they are riding on.

incorrect

>Not liking Sodom

What are you, a poser?

Their music is just very similar, and simple, very simple. I do like to listen to them on occasion however

Kill 'em all is the best album released by both bands. Dave had influence and I respect him for it, but Kirk's voice on that album has too much energy, it's the best thrash album ever made.

>liking band named after a city where men fucked each other in the bum

Kirk didnt sing on kill em all senpai.i think youre confused.

>Not liking a band with a blasphemous name.

What are you, a born again Christian poser like Mustaine?

can someone explain this meme to me, cause I avoid metal general cause it's shit.

>kirk's voice

Loved kirks voice on kill em all, inspirational.

So Mustaine is a shitty singer but Mille Petrozza is not?

At least he's not a poor-as shit old german man who cant play for shit, and had a brief week of popularity in the late 80's, who now peddles his ass for side money to pay for his poor german ass buds.

>kill 'em all was kirk doing a straight voice

You're both retards that haven't even listed the band's magnum opus, Ride The Lightning and Peace Sells ...but Who's Buying?. I love both, but Peace takes the fucking cake in technical aspect alone, though I'll give it to you that Cliff slayed on bass, Call Of Kthulu was fucking great and James's vocals are better.

Let's be honest though, Megadeth hasn't made a good album since Rust in Peace.

Neither did Metallica past And Justice.

James' vocals are more melodic yes, but dave adds his own flavor to his sound that is more distinct and recognizeable than james' , i understand if you wouldnt like it however because its not for everyone, especially his newer voice.

Sup Forums raided /metal/ with amusing results
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70045163

I loved Dave's snarly vocals, but prime James is better, even though Dave had a more unique voice to him. But let's be hones, both bands are perhaps their equals, though I edge closer to 'Deth, but both didn't make anything good past their first four albums.

Well that is arguable, dystopia was pretty good, cryptic writings had some good songs, so did endgame. Youthanasia was an all around good album, dont forget that one. Maybe some MINOR gems in between.

MECHANIX > FOUR HORSEMAN

METALLICA A SHIT

>Mechanix better
No, it fucking isn't. The Four Horseman is a slower paced banger that has some neat lyrics about the riders of the Apocalypse, while the Mechanix is just Dave singing about fucking chicks.

>dystopia was pretty good
No, it was an old man during his last breath.

Can someone explain the "you are trying to create an image that's a billion jiggabytes large" meme?

Isn't it self explanatory?

It doesnt compare to the older albums, however kiko's guitar work really pulled through at least. Some songs were ass, some were pretty good. You cant discredit the ENTIRE album.

In general, Megadeth's musicianship is much more intricate and better exected than Metallica's, however the songwriting, vocals and melodies are much better in Metallica. So, they're different and each has it's own strengths and weaknesses. That said, Lars can go suck a cock.

>It's a "plebs dickride Master of puppets" episode
>Again

imagine being this stupid

>MoP

are you 16?

also, RTL is better. also

megadeth > metallica

Kill Em All is better than any Megadeth album, but all of Megadeth's 80s albums are better than the rest of Metallica's discography.

>Kill Em All is better than any Megadeth album

objectively false. it's more iconic, but not better

also, reminder that Dave literally wrote half of the material on KEA anyways

stop being 16 years old

Metallica is better only in normies vision, but Megadeth haven't ever been able to put out such a masterpiece what RTL was.

What you say?

I would say this album is more speed than trash.

>name a masterpiece
*insert masterpiece*
>not a masterpiece in this genre

This is a "moving the goalpost" fallacy. Stop doing it.

I hate Metallica; but I'll take Hetfield on vocals anyday of the week over Mustaine.