>this is the canadian president

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lösch das.
Wir wissen alle wie das hier endet.

Wissen wir?

Trudeau is hilarious. I hope Canada re-elects him.

Nazi war crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on the morning of December 7, 1941 (December 8 in Japan). The attack led to the United States' entry into World War II. The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan was planning in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. There were simultaneous Japanese attacks on the U.S.-held Philippines and on the British Empire in Malaya, Singapore, and Hong Kong. The attack came as a profound shock to the American people and led directly to the American entry into World War II in both the Pacific and European theaters. The following day, December 8, the United States declared war on Japan. Domestic support for non-interventionism, which had been strong, disappeared. Clandestine support of Britain (e.g., the Neutrality Patrol) was replaced by active alliance. Subsequent operations by the U.S. prompted Germany and Italy to declare war on the U.S. on December 11, which was reciprocated by the U.S. the same day.

Ja. Es beginnt schon.

>Rape of Nanking

He may be a tard but at least he didn't flood our country with 300k Muslim 3rd world savages

prime minister*

:-(

The Nanjing massacre is the result of the Chinese civil war, the Chinese killed the Chinese.
So "Nanjing Massacre" is the propaganda of the Chinese government.
Please study.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War

German people in Sup Forums often look down on Japan, so it's uncomfortable
I was stupid I thought Germans were diligent and excellent.

What was the original statement?

You mean Prime Minister.

There is nothing wrong with this.

>this is the french president

>gaynada

isn't he pretty unpopular nowadays?

wtf is he making fun of gay people?

This is what 'western' men are like today. Degenerated cowards phisically unable to defend their country. The very concept of responsibility for your homeland, nation, heritige, civilisation, even family - is alien to them.

>president
fuck off

How the fuck did this turn into a war crimes denial thread?

That is the original statement

And I'm effing proud of him.