Just your daily reminder that the Infantry is the only important job in the military. This is a reminder, not a debate...

Just your daily reminder that the Infantry is the only important job in the military. This is a reminder, not a debate, so posting in this thread in any way, shape, or form is an agreement.

I never knew the infantry swam over to iraq.

>literally cannon fodder

go on then, take a city by rolling jets into town, or ships, go on, ill be you money that you cant because thats retarded as fuck

Thanks for agreeing that the Infantry is the only important job in the military. Keep up your support! :)

Thanks for agreeing that the Infantry is the only important job in the military. Keep up your support! :)

And yes, that would be uber tarded.

Hur dur I just joined the marines guy in so cool.

I was in the Infantry while I was in the Army, and yeah all the "support" jobs are just that, support for the infantry.

However calling them "not important" is a bit silly, because the Infantry couldn't do its job without all of the others working for them. We'd have had no vehicles, no ammo, no food, no anything without all the support guys.

>be me
>infantry
>literally most important job
>show up to FOB
>had to walk because helicopter pilot not important enough
> in line to grab my gear
>just a pile of fucking boxes because quartermaster not important enough
>whaterver, grab my box and open it
>nothing inside because manufacturers not important enough
>fuck I'm in a t-shirt and jeans
>get on the horn to find my objective, have to do it myself because radio-techs not important enough
>call out my call sign and ask for mission parameters
>no one responds, intelligence operators not important enough
>shot by a skinny who literally just walked into our base, die because medics not important enough
>die happy becuase infantry is the only important job

I tried joining the Marines but I don't like the taste of Crayola.

Lmao

"I just graduated boot camp! Look at me with all my ribbon and my perfect military bearing and shit ASVAB score so I got infantry."

>can't even greentext how stupid you are

Alright OP, recovery here. Infantry fucks up more trucks than 88Ms and they get stuck all day. Yall love me and wrecker

>play chess
>prioritize pawns
>mfw

the only legit gay guy I know is in the infantry. good job though, you seem a little insecure...

>implying

>Thanks for agreeing that the Infantry is the only important job in the military. Keep up your support! :)

Young infantrymen are literally the most insecure faggots in the military. Unless you've fired a shot in anger, earned a CIB, and have a basic understanding of combined arms warfare you're worthless.

-A 12 year senior NCO that is tired of new 11Bs running their entitled fucking mouths.

>Infantry is only poor, stupid jerks who nobody will miss when they get killed, probably by a teammate.
FIFY

Thanks everyone for agreeing with me :) Have a great day!

Former enlisted 11B VaNG and then commissioned 11A via ROTC VPI, Active Duty 82nd, and Ranger School. Still would have rather flew a Blackhawk :)

I loled

Yep

Kek, you pawns couldn't do shit if we didn't fly you in, if anything you would be stuck with your dicks in light sockets grunt.

Underrated post