No feels thread, let's keep one up. Today was one of the rare occasions I get to see her

No feels thread, let's keep one up. Today was one of the rare occasions I get to see her.
> she used to have feelings for me
> I used to have feelings for her
> she never made the step to tell me
> I never made the step to tell her
> she is over me now
> I'm not over her
My autistic heart wants nobody else. Guess it's fucking over now. My will to move on is also gone. Last night I almost went mad thinking I wouldn't get to see her today. FUCK ME DUDE.

What's bothering you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same thing actually. Found out through a friend who overheard her say that she likes me but this was 3 months ago. I think she's into some other guy but she talks and snapchat a me a lot so idk. I'll probably ask her out cu that's the only way to really get any closure and keep yourself from going insane. If it turns out she doesn't like me I'll just finger my butthole in the mirror like any half-decent alpha would do.

bump

i have a friend who has a gf and he is the most miserable person that i know

OP here, Best of luck, I never asked her out because she studies and works in another country and she's here for like a month every year. I see her once a year so basically I know I've got no chance but she's still the only one I want.

she never was into you, know why? because you haven't find even another girl to being obsess about

>be me
>about 8 months ago now
>met a nice grill
>we shared common interests
>pretty chill together
>I had feelings but, I knew nothing will happen, because past experienc
>We hang out more.
>Feelings get.... more real

>She opens up and tells me about how she feels about me
>isthisreal.png
>I tell her the same, told her I was afraid.

>We got together.

Continue?

yes user

Fell in love with a stripper this weekend. So yeah, fuck me I guess.

Maybe your right, then again try typing that in normal English and maybe I'd understand what you actually meant.
I'm not excluding the possibility she acted like that to make someone jealous, actually I'm almost certain she did, thing is it felt good to believe that someone I liked actually liked me back.

i set up a date with a girl from a dating app. i drive all the way to the meeting point when she messages me that she won't be making it due to "not feeling good". she flaked on me. why do women hate me so much? i'm sweet, funny, honest, and loyal to the end. it's so disappointing

The woman I was going to make my wife, was diagnosed with reproductive cancer last year, caused by the fertility meds she was taking so we could have a child.

>radiation
>not working
>more radiation
>didn't work
>aggressive surgical intervention
>didn't work
>metastasized
>they told her in oct of last year, you've got 2 months

She withdrew from everyone, and everything around her. Including me. I've had to watch someone I care for deeply wither away in silence.

2016 cost me
>the love of my life
>my son
>my faith
>my sanity

Go ahead.

Yes user.

>As always we'd hang out, talk about stuff
>Each day I felt more happy, I had motivation to do things
>All because I had her
>I would get up early in the morning for her, and she would do the same for me.
>Talk for hours on phone
>But for sometimes, each day got slowly less exicting
>Still in love, don't get me wrong.
>She began to start questioning.
>She begins to start worrying.
>Future, us, others, family ETC.
>Try to tell her it's all fine, and we love each other
>She says she needs space
>I persist and try to tell i'm here and it's okay to talk

>No reply for a week.
>Keep trying to text
>Replies: 0

>At the point of having a massive panic attack.
>"Please user, I don't want to be alone again, I've never met someone like you who loves me. I love you you!"

>Replies: 1

>Shaking.mp4
>In her words.
>I love you user I really do, and I mean it. But I just can't. I feel that this relationship is only doing bad for me, and It's not right. I love you, please understand I love you.

More?

Sorry dude. Hope 2017 doesn't cost your life.
Yes, do it
Why I don't want to have sex with prostitutes or go to strip clubs basically.
Dating apps are crap.

Yeah, keep on going, user.
Wish you the best, man. I hope that things turn around for you soon.

Yes please

>For about a month I've been crying
>Still hits me now
>I see her at least once every month
>Awkward moments
>We stopped talking.
>I slowly started to live like how I used to
>Always down.
>Trying hard for dates with someone who's has intrests with me.
>But no luck...

>Still have feelings for her
>She probally doesn't for me
>Somehow she's happier, but won't talk to me.

So here I am, back at my old roots.
back on Sup Forums with you guys, still fucking heart broken.
I haven't seen her since September...
I was told she left work.

Not even a text worth telling me...

Wish I had something like this.

Aw, best of luck, user!

She's not worth it, user. You're probably better off without someone like that.

can I die yet

>broke up with gf a month ago
> begged for her to take me back because i fucked up.
>takes me back
>2 months later
>"lets take a break i need to think about things"
>"you constantly dissapoint me"
>mfw

I'm a sucker for love, and she stood out compared to the others.

i don't have much choice because i look like garbage and i live at home

She broke up with me 9 months ago. We talked for about a week a one month ago, she said she still loves me. I just want her back bros, what do I do?

:(

I was a depressed and suicidal teenager. I thought to myself even if it was subconsciously, that things would change. That it was just a phase and growing up would fix it, and I could live an enjoyable life. I tired to imagine a life of happiness, but I just couldn't, no matter how hard I tired I couldn't. So I gave it time. And as time went on, I grew older, and nothing changed. Now I'm 29 and I'm probably going to kill myself on my 30th birthday.

holy shit that pic is literally me

Everyone lives at home except homeless people, I don't get it.

shit is bad

nice fanfic plot, but it could use more explosions

little atypical

>have gf
>met at camp over summer (both staff)
>get along great, decide to try to keep it going
> lives 2 hours away
> distance doesnt bug her, I fucking hate it
> worring abt distance and how little time we spend poisons other aspects of relationship
>spend most days depressed
> realize I have to break it off, even though I like her this situations no good for me
>she takes it rough, keeps texting me pages about how these are excuses and how she loved me but never said it
>ignore them all, trying to give us both space to heal
> have to read 1000 words from a person I care about because of something I did
> thinking of her w other people makes me sick to my stomach
>know it's right decision but man it feels shitty to watch

Kek

I hope I made you laugh, user

>move
>situation solved
You can thank me later, user.

Holy shit, same exact boat user. Fuck em though, don't waste time on someone who doesn't want you.

>tfw I expected this to have a happy ending getting to cheer anons up

Take me with you. I want the void. This fucking pic, I made a feels thread not a ylyl thread.

You sure did. Thanks.

>2017
>obsessing this much over another human being
>having no self respect or ability to enjoy life solo
>thinking your obsession owes you a counterpart or loved one

dude you are a fucking cringy faggot
learn to live alone and appreciate yourself long before you even think about trying to hook up with someone...anything else is a pathetic wet dream ...fucking embarrassing. you really need to figure your shit out and stop wasting your time sucking the dick of the idea you're ready for any kind of relationship protip cochise: you aren't ready for any kind of relationship, not even one with yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

fucking beta

neither of us can. she kept saying how she'd just come to me and we'd figure it out but she's 60K in debt on a masters with no job opportunities besides major cities (social work) and I'm starting a PHD program

that being said, kek

If I'm to be frank I don't like her anymore either, I'm just so lonely it feels better thinking that I like someone I can't have. Life is fucking meaningless anyway.

Damn, how do live with that? Serious question. A situation like that will suck all life out of me.

Bruv.. I can't even imagine how terrible you must feel. I am truly sorry

you don't get the point m8. you're basically a pool of hormones all pining over shit that you can't control.

you see a few years from now you're going to start to get over this shit you're allowing yourself to do. you're going to realize you wasted some good years of your life on some bullshit and you're going to be mad at yourself. if i could go back and undo this thought process for myself 5 or some years ago i would. once you realize sex and companionship isn't all there is to life (because of hormones) you will realize there is way more to life than even needing the acknowledgement or communication with another person.

learn to love yourself. find something you're good at and become a pro...make some dope shit like good music or something. become the type of person that enjoys life just because, no need for another person...then the women will come to you and you will no longer be a beta fag, you'll be an alpha

that's the secret m8. embrace it

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU

I'll do my best to put this whole experience in words
>go to best friends party this new years eve
>meet girl, call her K
>end up being her teammate in pong and stuff
>flirt all night, end up cuddling on couch with her
>everyone decides to head to sleep, sleep on air mattress friend gives me
>10 minutes into everyone going to sleep K sneaks off her matress and into mine
> start making out, some touching, gets very physical and horny
>Don't fuck b/c other people are in the room but end up talking and making out from 3-8am
>in that time period this girl connects more with me and figures me out more than anyone else I've ever met
>leave in the morning, but get her snapchat and number
>she lives 2 1/2 hours away, probably wont see her again for a long time

but I've literally fallen in love with this girl Sup Forums and I'm not someone who says that lightly. All I can do is think about her and that night ever since. Should I pursue her?

congrats OP. you broke out of your autistic "she said 'we can give it a shot'" nonsense and have moved on to new pasta. it's part of the process of moving in.

and thank fuck for leaving it out of the secrets thread this time.

Nigga I'm not 16 what the fuck are you on about? My hormones settled a long time ago and sadly life is still shit. Also what's with the gay ass songs. You're just being an edgy kid.

kek. this is why you're sad and alone, you lash out at people who help you. fucking pathetic all around.

fuck it m8.
kys you piece of shit.
hope your family dies too.

Stop making fun of Drake!!!!

>I'm married and my marriage is failing because I can't get hard with my fucking obese, whiny wife.
>I am in love with one of her friends. I think she likes me too. She has a gay-ass boyfriend, tho.
>I can't stop thinking about her. We have amazing talks every time we meet.
>Can't leave my fucking wife.
>Been thinking about suicide.

nasty ass faggot. kys.

I guess the answer is, you don't. I wake up every morning, and can smell her perfume sometimes. Drains all the color from the world. The joy you took in things you liked to do.

You just... exist. It's the worst.

Whatthefuck.exe

see now kys faggot you are a piece of shit. hope your entire family dies!

Leave your wife, problem solved

hope your friends die too. just because you're an ass.

>2 years since the breakup
>think about her every day

Oh you and me both brother. I was in a similar place like you. She has moved on, yet I'm madly in love with her. We still talk. I kinda want to tell her to go fuck herself for playing with my feelings like that, but I can't.

Nah what yall dont understand is this dude js right.the only reason you crave that shit is because of chemicals in your brain. Control yourself and you learn to do things you didn't think possible. Like he said...other pursuits in life than being a pussy ass housefather at 24 because you failed to explore your skillset and abilities before having a child.

Trust.every male inherently wants to raise a family. Its genetic. But some of us dont get the luxury kf enjoying someone elses company in our teens and early 20s so we fucking grab our balls and pursue real life shit. Besides..being in a relationshit these days is just vying for attention like anything else...posts on fb and instagram. Learn to love your solitude and learning REAL love and appreciation for people will come next. I am OPs picture but I use my situation as a fuel. Because "it is better to be feared ,than loved, if one cannot be both." -machiavelli.

So I will be successful. And yes. Leave people fearing how I did it.

while you keep on being a piece of shit im going to keep hoping your life turns to shit. good luck fixing anything with people like me out there sending all that negative vibe shit your way. hope your mom dies from being raped and murdered, just because you're an ass.

Oh no it seems le ebin trolle has got me this time. Shit bamboozled again.

thanks user, glad someone who's also experienced that kind of shit could back me up. and the songs i posted aren't gayor edgy...actually legit good artists...

i dunno why i waste my time even talking to any people on here tho, mostly retarded kids who live in adult bodies.

fuck it, next person i help im going to help them die just for the satisfaction of one less of these people lashing out at me for telling them the truth they don't wanna hear.

calm down ass hole.

>that pic
I don't hate myself, but for some reason I can't find happiness. All these guys I know from high school, college, dudes I see at my gym and hiking and every-fucking-where else with cute or pretty girlfriends, and they're all... not that good. These guys aren't very tall, they aren't that attractive, not very smart, or some combination thereof. And yet, they have girlfriends, while I don't. Even though I'm tall. Even though I am attractive. Even though I'm smart. I'm not even that much of an autismo in person. But they have what I want, and I don't get to have that.

It pisses me off. When I'm not sad, I'm angry. Why the fuck do they deserve that? Why do other people deserve to be happy and I don't? Who the fuck are you to tell me I can't have what I want?

I will be successful, but I have a feeling that's not going to make me feel much better. You just have to get lucky and have happiness fall into your lap out of the blue, because life is a fucking scam.

OP here, you're a faggot nobody wants to hear what you have to say. go fuck yourself.

That's pretty shitty man, sorry for being so dumb but did she already leave ?

Samefagging this hard in a dead thread. Just go jack off to some traps and die faggot.

OP here, nobody wanted to hear your little faggot story. you need to tell me how to be an alpha now or gtfo. stfu with your faggot shit bro.

OP you seem mad at all the wrong people. these guys are going out of their way to give you advice that you asked for and you're lashing out. and the way you're doing it and your original post all seem beta cringy bad...like mentally ill bad.

maybe you should seek some mental health assistance before you even take on any more chapters in your life.

sorry you're mentally ill bro, best of luck.

Finally someone in this fucking thread gets it. It's not about being successful, it's about being happy. And happiness is something very hard to achieve.

Yeah no shit right, dude is a fucking asshole. I'm only here to see if he lashes out at anyone else for helping him...it's better than a cringe thread. But he sure did make me go from hoping things work out for him to me wishing he'd kill himself.

OP here fuck you nobody cares what you think. lurk moar.

>met a nice girl this summer
>hung out with her a lot
>she tells me that she loves me after about a month
>lives pretty far away so I was afraid to call it a relationship
>we still me every weekend
>sex (lost my virginity)
>one week before chrismas she suddenly tells me that she doesn't have feelings for me anymore
>apparently she met another, way better guy than me
>we broke up contact
>I still can't forget about her

dude, just walk with a sense of purpose and go out and look around. hit a bar shoot pool or something. Gotta hold your head high.

damn bro you seem mad cuz bad at life.

u project your suicide feelings on others too.

kys already. you're fat ugly and an ass, nobody wants anything to do with you. you're a disease. please for the love of god put us all out of our misery knowing you exist. KYS

>you need to tell me how to be an alpha now or gtfo
Get mad. Get stubborn. Say to yourself "go suck a fat fucking dick, life, I'm going to win. You can't stop me."

It's easier to make progress when you're angry, because it pushes you to do stuff you wouldn't normally. Start that business because why the fuck should everyone else enjoy success while you don't? Start going to the gym because why the fuck should other guys get attention from girls while you get nothing? Start learning new skills or reading or traveling because why the fuck should other people get to have those things while you have nothing?

And stop chasing women. Alphas don't chase.

Yep. Success is easy. You can just brute-force your way into it. Happiness is much more complicated.

What the fuck happened to my thread, neither of those guys are me.

look how mad you get on the internet for no reason. i think we have identified your problem. you're fucking insane. get help before you start killing and raping women.

Fuck off mate I'm the true OP

Just kidding though, only somebody really desperate would want to be a faggot

tl;dr
dk;dc
i hope you die and your family too.

If dubs this is officially the new copypasta.

abandon thread folks. OP is here just to insult people who help him. seems like he wants to put an end to any goodness on Sup Forums with this little stunt. move on to people who really need helpful ideas or input/words instead of this beta cringy attention whore faggot.

seriously what a fucking asshole.

>be me
>be 18
>meet this beatiful, funny girl
>love at first sight
>ask her out on a date
>we go out but she tells me that she has a bf
>become really close friends
>occasionally she tells me that we probably would have become a couple if she wasn`t in a relationship already
>hope everyday that she`ll break up with her bf
>three years later
>she is studying abroad for one semester
>returns and tells me that she broke up with her bf
>happiest man on earth
>tells me that she broke up with him because she met this other guy abroad
>they become a couple

They´ve been together for 5 months now. Everyday I keep asking me why she left her bf for this other guy but not for me. We still hang out sometimes but it`s not the same as before.

Reroll

Go

OP MAD CUZ BAD?!
KYS ALREADY!!
HERE IS MORE GAY MUSIC YOU HATE NIGGER!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

Again

WINRAR

OP here tl;dr. learn how to give quick advice or kys. nobody asked you for a story. i write the stories around here. die homie.

user, I... I'm so sorry. If this isn't bait then fuck man I hope you're OK.

fuck you, all these faggots posting on my thread with shit tier advice...i don't need to work for this shit. women are sandwich making pieces of shit. they are slaves i don't need to work for them and feeling like this is bullshit. the only thing i want to hear out of your mouth is the quickest way to buy a gun so i can do something about it.

i don't want to be a hand holdy faggot i don't want advice. kys who ever said i cared what any of you think.

thread closed boys go fuckoff you can't give any quality advice. im better than all of you.

OP here

stop tainting my thread you irrelevant swine

life sucks. girls sucks. here's a story
>gf of 3.5 years broke up with me mid Oct.
>go on antidepressants at the start of Nov, start trying to talk to her mid Nov
>after a week of scarce conversation find out shes more depressed about it all than i am, thought she was making the right choice blah blah
>whatislovebabydonthurtme.mp3
>ask her if she wants to meet up to talk about things, she agrees
>talk for a while, eventually come to the conclusion we're going to work things out
>things are alright, she's happier and so am I
>Nov + Dec pass and things are going well, we're taking things slow but overall we agree that we make eachother happy and want to be with eachother blah blah blah
>teenagelovebutwe'renotteens.jpg
>she goes on a trip with her family for christmas
>comes back super distant, barely talking
>'i just don't love you anymore'
>wut.jpg
>'but femanon, these past two months I just don't understand, you and I talked so much and all the things you said.. you told me you loved me and that you hd made a mistake and blah bla hblah....'
>radiosilence.mp3
>prod her for a response cause I at least deserve that much
>'i don't know how else to explain to you anymore'
>WUTTHEACTUALSHIT.jpg
>say some dumb shit about how the only way it would make any sense to me at all is if she admitted that she was just lying to my face the past two months
and here I am, still waiting for some kind of a response from her. this bitch flips her mind like a fucking switch and I just can't handle it mentally anymore. shit makes me want to just give up on everything. it's so draining. how do you tell someone 'oh user i love you so much' 'oh user i'm sorry for hurting you and blah blah' 'oh user you make me so happy' and sit there crying your eyes out to be comforted by me and sy shit like 'oh i'm so glad you're here and we're together again i was lost without you' and then in the course of a week its... 'i don't love you anymore'

OP here stop pretending to be me and diverting my thread.

REAL OP HERE

fuck all of you.

> all these people trying to be OP
I knew you guys were faggots but jeez.