Best way to get over a girl you think is the one...

Best way to get over a girl you think is the one? Everything about her was perfect and I don't think I can go on without her Sup Forumsros
How do I get over her

Bump for advice

>being dependent and clingy
daily reminder that men achieve and women sleep
chasing a woman is not going to get you anywhere
chase achievement instead and women will follow to leech off of you

also stop being a beta fuck

You have to realise there are 3.52 billion other women. You probably are insignificant in your town, let alone the planet. We are just little mortal flesh bags on a orbiting rock that will be destroyed by our own sun that seems like a blink for the universe. You'll die and she'll die and there will be another guy sad over a girl to replace you.

thinking about dessert gets you nowhere.
Start by eating your dinner, and then you can maybe treat yourself to some dessert.

She's literally all I think about now I can't get her out of my head, I can't even study for my tests

Can't even go to my friends because they are friends with her too
I'm isolated

you haven't met enough girls
if you're as picky as I am (I doubt it) there's an aesthetic equal of her in the next 15,000-50,000 women so you should keep looking

and if you didn't snag her, it means either you're doing something wrong and need to change it, or it means that she wasn't the one

>nice trips
I done nothing wrong to her we was on great terms until she just stopped replying to me until the point we haven't chatted in days that's when I realised its over

get FUCKED UP then, or find something else to think about.
stop being so pathetic and obsessive.
you need more mental strength
>Can't even go to my friends because they are friends with her too
so she's still around? that means you haven't lost your chance to slay
thanks bro
and sometimes people get busy or just don't know what to say, that doesn't mean anything
i haven't had contact with my best friend in a couple of days but I love him to death

when you're not getting the replies you want, create a cliffhanger or something that will pique her interest instead of
>hey
>hey
>pls respond
>are you still there?
send her a random fact or something interesting or an invitation to go somewhere
make it so it seems like she's being rude if she doesn't reply
and also, sometimes it takes a day or two for a person to get back to you, you have to be patient
try to avoid sending more than 2 texts consecutively without a reply

holy shit. this. well put

No no I wasn't clingy Jesus I'm not pathetic, but texts like what's up and she replies 8 hours later nothing much you? Then you text her next day wanna do something today and she just doesn't reply, next day I text how's it going now and no reply once again, and I see she's online all the time on fb she's just ignoring me

You're a cuck faggot she's not interested in you anymore

I guess her boyfriend took her from behind and started to pound her pussy while she was browsing FB, so she left it open.

you're providing zero conversation fuel with "what's up"
and following up with another text asking her whats going on isn't helpful at all

Dude what do you think how I feel? I fell in love with a girl at my Uni. She is literally the most perfect girl. Not only because of herself but because of the whole situation around us. I was able to get her party with me alone I wanted to kiss her the whole time but I did not for some reason (yes kill me). Then I wrote her again she told me she has no time I wrote her again she didn't even answered. What the fuck do you think how the fuck I feel?

At least I not got a "no" to hear and she likes me so in contrast to you I will continue trying even if it might cost me time, money and a really great friend

You can't, just live in a state of self hatred and depression for a few months and sooner or later it fades to the back of your mind, depressing but think every guys lost a girl who they thought were perfect so there must be a lot of perfect girls

Sorry to hear bro
For me, me and the girl was together although only for a month or two and it was great, she's honestly perfection to me but it doesn't seem like it's mutual :/
I hope you succeed with your girl user, if she seemed willing that night she will seem it again just get her to get to know ya

being sad and lonely and texting her all the time wont change her mind, shes not coming back put that in your mind, just live with it, stop thinking 'bout her learn to be alone, change your mindset, and stop expecting from anyone,

She definetly wanted to do something. I mean you don't just go out with a guy you've never been with for the first time to a club partying at 5am in a very intoxicated mood. Talking with her was insane as well. Fuck we both just sit there she told me the most useless girlish stuff ever but hell it was intense. Her whole face was literally glowing her eyes were sparkling so much she was grinning so heavily I really thought she was gonna explode every second.

She clearly would have wanted me to kis sher or touch her but I for whatever eason did not. Now I am scared to death she will never let me again since Women fall out of love pretty fast.

>i have no time
that's a rejection, user

Well that was the very simplfied version because I do not know whether someone listens to me and as thus did not want to waste my time writing it. If someone does listen I'll gladly explain though obviously because the situation is really complicated

OP there's a guy running lose in feels threads samefagging real hard and ruining the experience for people, he ruined the last 5 threads, beware.

No one interested? I'd really love to get that off my heart honstly.