Someone kik my teacher and try to get her to send nudes so I can blackmail her. Help a fellow user out...

Someone kik my teacher and try to get her to send nudes so I can blackmail her. Help a fellow user out. Promise to take vids and pics if we succeed. @kaila.m420

not your personal army you faglord

also I messaged her and sent her the thread

Kys white knight

Maybe you feel like a hero now but why would you do this. Sure what he wants is stupid but don't be like this.

kys faggots

Perfect

no. u

You fucking faggots, Sup Forums is slowly dying because of people like you. We used to do shit like this all the time, and massive raids too. Now every time anyone suggests something you just whinge "not your personal army" and go back to your hentai bullshit. Please just end your own lives.

watch out guys, ononimus here

he will hack you xD

Gotta love this white knights. Like user said... Sup Forums is going shit because of this furry/hentai fags.
>muuuh not yuor perzonal armmy
>le me being a wihte night
kys fags

>xD
Out.

Mazdaguy101

Fake account.
Obviously it's OP and he just wants dick pics

I can get dick pics by simply starting a dick rate thread but Im not a faggot like you

Texted her this thread

I don't know much about kik but it occurs to me op already has everything his underage ass needs to blackmail his teacher if he has her kik.

I don't have anything yet, if I did I'd be posting screenshots of her begging me not to expose her

But how did you get her kik in the first place? The fact that you have it is already a violation of all kinds of rules she has to follow for her job.

She willingly gave it to all her classes, she wanted us to have it so if we have any questions regarding homework or lessons we could message her and ask

should of posted it under a kik sluts thread
incognito style
dicks would flood into her inbox, the ones with the gift of great genetics or charming social skills would get the wins
You fucked up brudduh

Well you sound like the guy Im looking for, hit her up and charm out those hot titties, you should see that ass man its fucking gorgeous

i live in sweden , i black mailed a girl to keep talking to me earlier, she lives in the us, she says she'll put me in jail, what are her chances? is there anyway i could go to jail for this?

No. Police have no jurisdiction in another country so you're good

you sure?

Very

thanks , you calmed me alot :)

Google extradition. Tldr, yes, you could get in trouble.

Source: I'm not retarded like the other guy who responded.

>mfw following legal advice from Sup Forums

Hm okey, how likely is it that they can do anything ? based on very loose evidence etc. i mean screenshots seems like bad evidence since you can tamper iwth it alot?

douche bag

also. looked up, there so treaty between my country and America it seems, so there's no way to demand extradition.

0___...___0

turn this into a kik slut thread
that's a username btw

Is this girl by any chance from Argentina?

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

If it works the show us OP's teachers nudes you faggot. gtfo

no from England

You just fell for really really really shitty bait,

REALLY shitty,

Like "SHIIEEEETT" quality shitty bait,

One oldfag to another, leave this aids.
Seriously Sup Forums went from being good to average to just a pile of animated cheese pizza and and chicks with dicks.
The b haydays are over user
This faggot is just a weeb monster cock gagging 14 year old and is just here to troll and jerk of to anime.

∆∆
∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

>my teacher
>kaila.m420
Are you in elementary?