Can we talk about how Varg is the cutest ever?

Can we talk about how Varg is the cutest ever?

aint that cute anymore

Burzum is a pretty comfy series of music.

B A L D

Cute
Duck dynasty tiers

great masterrace genes kek

superior nordic aryan genes

so what's his story? how is he getting the money to live in france now? i keep seeing people say it's welfare/neetbux but nobody explains it in full. how is he entitled to any money?

hes explained he makes enough money from his books and burzum sales.

His lifestyle is very economical.

you really think that's possible? i don't know what kind of deal he has with publishers/distributors, but shouldn't he be a best selling top tier author to make enough money to support himself?

I still would.

Are you retarded? He doesn't need to make a lot; he just needs to make enough to survive.

He has a wife so i guess she bring some money also he leave in a region where owning your house hisn't that hard + burzum money.
all this combined makes it possible i suppose

He spends almost no money. He lives off of the land. I don't even think he has hot water. I remember him mentioning that he heats it himself for bathing and such. He could easily live off of Burzum money.

jesus christ, calm down you sperg. i'm talking about the fact that depending on the deal he makes with publishers he'd get like 1 EUR per book sold or album bought or something. so to make 1400 eur which is half the minimum wage in france (and he has two children) he'd need to sell 1400 units/month. that's what seemed unrealistic to me.

god damn, the raging autists on this fucking board. sorry i asked.

He look like the distant cousin of young Steven Wilson.

yeah, but he has a car, which means gas money and "living off the land" isn't really free - if he has animals he needs to feed them and if he has plants he still needs fertilizer and water. but yeah, i forgot to factor in the wife like said

How often do you think he drives? Honestly I think most of his time he spends at home working on his land. I'm thinking the only thing he really spends money on is the internet and electricity.

He was better