My brother's wife cheated on him and now he wants to kill himself, what should I do to help him?

My brother's wife cheated on him and now he wants to kill himself, what should I do to help him?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not fucking surprised she cheated he looks like a massive faglord.

Lend him a gun

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

send him this.

post nudes or gtfo

idiot

fuck his wife of course

Smoke weed with him

>what should I do to help him?

KEKEKE you're bumming him aren't you?

that'll be why she left, send me her number i'll show her what a real man looks like

Women are like drinks. Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

Get him laid.

Tell him to go to the gym and dress better so this doesn't happen again when he gets a new girlfriend. That's kind of his fault if he's the guy in the pic.

Calf Tattoo? Fucking yuck. Even a beta fag like him could do better. Clearly he has money.

Hand that faggot some weights and get him on the treadmill.

Convince him to go kill his ex wife's family, and then himself.

that's fucking Izzy Nobre from youtube
oh good lord, can't stop laughing

Hire crackheads to rape and kill her, put her head in a box and put it under the tree as his last gift before you take the tree down.

Help him expose and humiliate the cunt. Duh.

One of the most excruciatingly painful ways to slip the mortal coil.

so its all a hoax :(

lol

That's kevin smith guys...
Let him kill himself and pray he left you a nice chunk of change.

Buy him a gym membership and throw away his uberfaggoty Mario Brothers bullshit. Video games are for autists and children. Also, she looks like a complete cum guzzling whore who was probably using him from day one, but he was too beta to realize, or admit it to himself.

for you

buy him a gun

Get him laid (after the divorce is final).

Culpa do Renan

Buy him a gym membership and teach him to dress like an adult.

Bait com cara de BR

Que pasa macaquito

You losers never get tired of makin' shit up?? Shame on you user, pic is from @IzzyNobre

Take him to the bank first thing tomorrow morning and have him withdrawal all of his money. Put that money into one or more cashiers checks and have him put those cashiers checks into a safe deposit box. Next, rent a storage unit in your name and have him put any of his cumbersome valuables like furniture or whatever into storage. Then take him to see a really, really good lawyer. Last but not least, take him out to get a couple drinks.

Moar

buy him a gun

Thx user

Jesus her embarrassment of your shlub of your brother is palpable. You can see it all over her face.

what a goober

He could go into that cuck thing. He might get boners from watching his wife fucking. But now, seriously, tell him NOT to masturbate thinking of her being creampied by other males more capable of making her orgasm continuously. He might be wondering if she got a high performance dick, and he might be right. Remember. No wanking in her honor.

IDK who "Becca's sister" is, but the ass was fat.
>10 points for THICC

Fucking witnessed

Shes hot

Get him drunk until he stops thinking about it.

Fake

Tell him to be happy that he can divorce the bitch. My Dad divorced my mother and he has his own place and a new girlfriend and he is doing great. He will get over it.

he has to pay alimony?

More pics?

>My brother's wife cheated on him
>he wants to kill himself
>what should I do

What the fuck is wrong with people? Other people do stuff that concerns only them

Where do you come into this equation? It doesn't concern you

A deer slug should do the job, but so would buckshot. I wouldn't rely on bird shot, its the one method that people might survive and be forced to live a very painful life.

Who's high pitch?

>no caring about your own family

Must be bad being a orphan

tell him to lose weight and such things wont happen