(potentially) ULTIMATE rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IZYDc_yR0qA
theync.com/guy-slits-wrist-and-films-his-dying-hour.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hope this dont 404 in a sec!

why did they fire on him? looked like he disarmed himself

Way to be a sjw you fucking libtard human rights activist.

Bomb

People are using "human rights activist" as a negative now? Interesting times.

Why do I only feel sad for the dog?

repost it

this

He was using it in the libtard context, and libtards only care about a select group of people and will only defend said group.

I'm not for, or against you, just explaining.

Why do so many fucking retards think that a criminal can just say "whoops, I take it all back, I'm sorry" at the last fucking second and the cops should believe them.

Because dogs are innocent and dont deserve death

Poor Justin.

Why did they deploy the K9 that got caught in the crossfire?

Poor pupper.

Story?

The fuck happened here?

I'm guessing one cop was thrown off by his quick motion of throwing the gun. When the one cop fired all the cops unloaded because they think a shootout has started.

It's always easy to monday morning quarterback a tense armed standoff from behind your keyboard.

Some user cut the shit outta himself a few days back. Everyone says he died, but im not sure.
Here's the second half.

loks like the dog only got hit once
cant be sure tho

Yeah, wonder what happened to him.

Video with sound here;
my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm

wtf is happening

>saved the thumbnail

Last I heard he survived, and is a mental hospital

The image is just 250x203. It's meant to be like that

Every year some dumbass legitemately cuts himself.

I think I saw the full video before. IIRC this was a protracted standoff... it just went on and on. The guy was obviously being a stupid nigger, and a small army of cops were getting tired of waiting. You know how pigs like to escalate the situation.

Also fuck that K9 piece of shit.

Just realized that. Whoops.

While I delete that from my computer, have some proper rekt.

why would you save a still and not the gif
u fucked up somehow

video is on kaotic and theync. audio is fucking chilling "I'm surely going to die now" and "this will definitely be traumatic for my parents" hit the feels. you can tell he's in a panic but committed to the act.

Well yeah, but I was referring to Justin, and I was in the thread he himself posted, and a follow up thread a day to recap the events.

>Asian drivers

>save link
>save image

Shit happens. Not to me of course, but its easy to do.

kek

*a day after

We need more people to save everything.

Re-thinking life choices.

Ohh he's dead. Yup hes definetly a gonner
Gotta admire that not passing out though

Any kind of "activist" is a pathetic piece of shit, especially when you speak up for and defend a worthless thug and question the split second judgement of police doing their goddamn job keeping your worthless ass just a little bit safer. Your welcome bitch.

There's only a couple pints of blood on the floor and he isn't bleeding that profusely anymore. He's 'cutting it close', but probably lived.

Triggered on Sup Forums, airing RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

The fucking white-knights-for-cops are as obese and retarded as the fuckers who get triggered and riot about it.

anyone could respost it? video is 404

www kaotic com/video/4prBzk6n_2017202175354_t

For me too pls

would not let me post...

You don't know his story, what he did, why the police are after him. You assume you know because he is black, and you dehumanize him by calling him names like, "nigger" and that makes it fine by you when this man dies.

Lawyers and the entire legal system are pieces of shit by your logic too, the same people that defend your rights in the court room, that prevent our country from becoming a shit smelling lawless hell hole like Mexico or India.

Our laws say you are innocent until proven guilty. Asshole.

confirmed muslim

>ButcherPete.webm

D:

Fuck you, pig lover. Sure violent niggers need to be dealt with harshly, but you have so many cops out there who are trigger happy... its disgusting.
>killer with a bandana on his face
>killer with a badge on his chest
It looks the same to me.

Should post the beginning where the guy is laying there alive with his face scraped off.

Also, in the video the music in the background is lol

only gore/execution video I've ever seen that makes me uncomfortable

youtube.com/watch?v=IZYDc_yR0qA

Posted this and eveyone called me a fake
>Fucking kill yourselves

I'd close the door
sorry hun you made a decision to take that risk

Holy fuck TOP kek

absolute fucking horror

I do know his story. I watched and knew about this video about a decade ago. I didnt call him a nigger either, but way to deflect an argument you might have won if my iq were in the 70's like yours. Projecting... So pathetic.

Poor croco

What's this one??

those crocs are so lethargic and should not have algea growing on their backs
animal abuse right here

So this was definitely a suicide attempt right?

Im a paramedic, and i never seen that amount of blood whitout a corpse-

no repost?

ight listen here bitch fuck you fro thinking cops and there dogs are bad your one of those newfags that believes everything they see in the media. fuck off Sup Forums new fag

Yeah. Her bitch fit got someone else killed and her own face scarred. I hope that guy had sense enough to dump her.

I'm real sorry about that...

Okay I forgive you! I never liked your mother anyway!

that's one reason why you don't go offroad

I've been here for ten years, you illiterate shit stain.

here's a link theync.com/guy-slits-wrist-and-films-his-dying-hour.htm

poor slotho :(

Post full video

>3 knives
>still cant cut it off

I remember one of these fucks died, or both. idr

yea you wish fuckhead

Kek when the croc gets its leg ripped off he's like "really nigga" and then the croc to the right is like "man now that's just rude"

I'm glad you took time away from derailing threads with black cock pics to respond you cuck

i remember seeing one where a kid and his mom gets run over but the kid gets up like nothing happened

They get it because they just got out of the water and the algae on the water sticks to them as they get out of the water

listen here you little shit stain respect the peoplpe who protect you