Just got an older womans number and might fudge tonight wish me luck also can we have a Gilf thread

Just got an older womans number and might fudge tonight wish me luck also can we have a Gilf thread
GILF THREAD!

Fuck

Man Helen Mirren is looking good

Have you ever been with on older woman OP?

cool, don't think i've actually seen this butterfaces half decent tits yet. Get some new pix with a better cam user, we're counting on you!

Fudge, huh? Gonna put nuts in it?

Yeah typically older women will fudge you, they love making all sorts of baked goods and shit like that. What would have been really impressive would have been talking her into having sex with you though, OP.

yeah, I heard she likes brownies

I doubt I'll get that far, im just gonna warm up the oven this time, although if im lucking she'll let me put some of the baked goods i bring in her oven

This is relevant to my interests

Sheeeeeeeeit

More?

bumperino

I had more, but I think I deleted them . :(

Shes bangin for an older gal

If she lets you, make sure you eat her puss until she cums a few times. A lot them don't have a good experience with it so it will give them a reason to call for your services again. Don't expect anything oral in return though, from my experience there is an aversion to blow jobs because it's "degrading"

amatuer OC

Contribute fags

Fuuuck

Totally acting.
Not even in her ass and she makes the pain face.
Terrible.

So?

I could fuck an old cunt, but not eat it. Old pussies are nasty.

I can only imagine the smell.

If I make it past 60 and there is no bionic technology yet, I'm gonna kill myself.

Haha this

I've got them. Initially found them on photobucket.

Moar

Post away

Dubs demands more

Not too many more nudes actually and I'm on mobile.

>my experience
Sure mate. Who the fuck even wants to repeat fucking a granny? Are you going to date her?

anyone who says fudge instead of fuck is never getting laid

Them digits

check yourself

now check these

More?

Jesus. That beautiful cervix slayer is wasted on that leathery, delusional hagraven.

Them titties though

Wow

Yeah, you right. I've had worse than that, by a long shot. I wouldn't hesitate to plow that barren field.

OP turns out she's giving me the ol' "you gotta get invested in my story first ordeal"
figured older women were into quickies

Throw away your sim card m8, she'll end up feeding you to her cats.

Dame Hellen Mirren... I'd STILL hit that with the force of a thousand suns.

ive got time to kill... go for it.. amuse me.

like tell you a story?

My MiL - a true GILF

was dating a 56 year old with an incredible body. randomly turned into a fucking bitch. kinda miss fucking her. was fun though. knew it wouldnt last forever

how old are you?

I'm kind of interested in how you guys met and so on if you want to tell the story