/got/ general

Thank you, Uncle Benjen edition

Azor Jon

Azor Maisie

Game of Thrones is very Anti-Asian

What the hell, GRRM

Would you say Game of Thrones is an objectively bad show?

Azor DAYNE

Yep.

So how super buff do you think Gendry is now? He's been rowing for three years.

Hey, me again.

Drop the trip. Please.

no

Season 5 and 6 have been unmemorable and full of filler of characters we don't care about

good goy, more diversity!

Nope. Only things holding it down are the writing, Sophie and Emilia. Directing is mostly on point, music is great, sets and costumes are great, cgi dragons look nice and overall I'm still interested to see how it all ends.

>Inb4 muh cliché ending

I've heard it.

there was the asian in S5

Where is Puppyfu? Does she still come here?

She was in the other thread.

>75% have left for off season because they arent autistic
>"b-but the only gurl stayed, right"
no

why the fuck are you still making these threads the season is already over you fuckiong autists

WTF i hate /got/ now

>Kek that would be something. The secrets of valyrian steel lost for ages until this fatty came into the citadel with his stolen sword and stumbled across some forgotten scrolls.
Yeah it would be but I'm just trying to rationalise why it happened.

>I'm just saying that we haven't seen many character actually "be king" and have their decision affected since book 3.
I suppose so. No one we, as the audience, liked anyway. George can fuck off with his 'there are no heroes' bollocks, the Lannies are the bad guys. Who the fuck knows how he interpreted the quote about taxes though.

Where the fuck is Stannis at right now /got/?

He died.

no i'm still here. i'm trash. i'll be here until they ban the general and then i'll migrate to reddit i guess.

glamoured, in winterfell right now

chilling in asshai

They won't ban the general this time.

I forgot that Stannis took a loan out against the Iron Bank. Who is going to pay that back? Does the Iron Bank now own whatever region the Baratheons held? Who gets Stannis tower with the dead fetuses?

Yeah and I'm Marcus

nor should they

there's eternal arsenal threads on sp literally always, so who cares

And I'm Jonautist. Maisiefag is here as well

HOW'S AUSTRALIA

It's way better with the audio. I like her heavy breathing.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

>tfw the old gang is back together
Can we expect 15 hours of Jon/Stannis autism a day now

Cersei should bless her with the royal wooden dildo.

then i will stay here forever and continue to pay homage to CIA

Based on how many forgotten plotlines they brought back this season I'd wager that plot is going to come back in season 7. But who indeed is going to pay it back? The reasoning we've had so far is that if you don't pay the Iron Bank they will fund your enemies. So they just might be backing Dany next.

Why is he so based?

>the only gurl
Oh, please

it always feels comfy when you're here jonautist :')

you're in a room alone with Cersei, what do you do ?

Chilling in Fort Stannis

puppyfu is just the only regular who's proven herself but i'm sure other girls come here desu

this, if it weren't for the production value the show would've died long ago.

fall to knees and beg her to let me hump her calves like a dog

Stop pretending to be me.

>if you don't pay the Iron Bank they will fund your enemies
So, Stannis' enemies, the Boltons ... who are dead too ...

Also why the fuck did Stannis march against the Boltons in the first place? They were the legal lords. Was he trying to unite the North?

i'll fucking fight you bitch. if you're saying you're me, post a pic no one here has seen yet. go ahead, faggot. i'll wait.

>subordinate kills another subordinate and mocks your sacred order to you face
>just let her leave
>based
he got cucked pretty hard

Will you move to /trash if /got/ get banned from /tv?

So we're all in agreement that the Children of the forest/Bloodraven are evil and want to destroy humanity, right?

trash may be the most autistic part of Sup Forums

More like royal tongue

>implying it isn't Sup Forums

because he wears the mask

Who cares, no one will force you to go outside /got/ threads

i watched the first season of the last kingdom now that this season of game of thrones is done. what an absolute shitshow. uhtred and brida are idiots.

is vikings worth watching, or should i just twiddle my thumbs until got returns?

probably, and win favor with the other northern lords who lost family members and soldiers to the Boltons and Freys
>tfw you start up a crusader kings 2 A Feast for Crows scenario from time to time just to play Jon Snow and accept Stannis offer

Damn... well when you put it that way... He was still based af up until when Arya got to the house of Black and White.

Also, I've been wondering this but was always too lazy too look it up on my own, but I always thought that Syrio Forel was a faceless man (Jaqen H'ghar in particular). Is he not? Am I just being dumb and assuming things?

you could always try Marco Polo
it has its ups and downs but im watching it purely for Kublai Khan if nothing else

Not necessarily unite, more like conquer and make them bend the knee. His end goal was the iron throne and to get it he needed support from more than sellswords and the minor houses he had backing them.

But when you think about it his plan was pretty stupid, most of the northern armies were spent during the war of the five kings and it would take a lot of persuading to make them march south again so soon after that and with winter right around the corner.

No, he's not Jaqen. It's just a tinfoil theory. The greatest swordsman who ever lived was killed by Meryn fucking trant.

I just started typing Syrio Forel into google and the suggestions were literally "Syrio Forel" followed by "Syrio Forel is Jaqen H'ghar" so I'd say it's one of the more popular fan theories.

How did he become a zombie anyway?

You're very polite, puppy. Thank you. :^)

Pay attention nigga

Benjen: I led a ranging party deep into the North to find White Walkers. They found us. A white walker stabbed me in the gut with a sword of ice. Left me there to die. To turn. The Children found me. Stopped the walker's magic from taking hold.

Bran: How?

Benjen: The same way they made the Walkers in the first place. You saw it yourself.

Bran: Dragonglass. A shard of dragonglass plunged into your heart.

Is Comfy.png poster the OG jonautist?

>it's dragonglass, I ain't gotto explain shit

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

That's kind of why it seems like he had an ulterior motive the entire time. I mean why take such an interest in this random, if resourceful child?

BY R'HLLOR

one of you please post webm with sound on some other board?

I need this for reasons that might or might not have to do with masturbating to Maisie.

Pretty much. I bet they'll cure Jorah's greyscale with dragonglass too.

>is
no, was.
He was fucking perfect in S2.

Now he's not only not doing much, what he's doing is boring and makes little sense (like all arya's plot).

>Jaqen and the FM have ulterior motives
I wish that was the case but at this point I don't have a lot of confidence in D&D's writing

deep

My friend told me he is a white walker now?

Why does he have free will?

Is he immortal?

Does he have emotions and a sense of humour?

What are the downsides to being a white walker?

>Implying those are actually the same person or that there ever was someone named Jaqen H'ghar

You mean circuitry.

Ah, okay. So I'm not the only one who thought that. It would be dope if it were true though.

Also, another question, when Arya kills whoever-the-fuck in the House of Black and White, and she starts pulling off the masks, she eventually gets to her own face. Someone explain. Doesn't someone need to die in order for their face to become a mask?

That's what I meant,I guess. S2 Jaqen was based.

one of the theories right now is that benjen isnt a white walker made by the children of the forest, but by the white walkers themselfs.
We have seen that there are places that they cant enter because of magic, only after touching a magic? person inside they can pass it.
Now that bran is marked undead benjen comes out of nowhere to save them and get them beyond the wall.
thats why benjen had that look, when he dropped them of on the wall, he knows he is betraying his own blood but cant do anything about it because he controled by the nightking.

funniest part is D&D don't even know about half of the mentioned characters/houses in this picture

There is no explanation. Magic I guess? The faceless men storyline isn't really all that logical when you start to break it down.

You're probably right. D&D once said they forgot if Sam is even a POV character, because they haven't read the books in ages and think so much within the show now.

I'm pretty sure that scene had no internal logic to it, just rule of cool. or if you really want to force an explanation of sorts, Arya was probably tripping balls.

Did this ever appear in the show?

Oh okay, so it was just there for the "omg wtf" factor, which no real meaning behind it? That's gay. I liked the House of Black and White story line, but yeah, it didn't ever make any sense.

had the same idea...still to lazy to make webm. film is called "the falling" scene is close to the end

.No.

>so it was just there for the "omg wtf" factor, which no real meaning behind it? That's gay
welcome to the show written by D&D

>that copypasta

everytime

BLACK OILY STONE

FISH PEOPLE

Reminder
Cersei>>>>>>>>Kelly C

Thematically it fits. "Becoming no one" is essentially killing the person you are. So when Arya sees helserf dead it means just that: she needs to kill Arya. And I'd say that's more or less what happened, she's not the same Arya anymore. Her lust for revenge has consumed her so that there isn't really any going back to Arya Stark anymore.

And I think Dabid is aware of this judging by what he said in "inside the episode 10"

What was the point of bringing Benjen back for two scenes?