Who here thinks this guy is actually going to be a great president?

Who here thinks this guy is actually going to be a great president?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-use-nuclear-weapons-20161201-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/774976459488292864
ibtimes.com/can-president-donald-trump-launch-nuclear-weapons-his-own-what-might-happen-once-he-2444328
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/27/these-coal-country-voters-backed-trump-now-theyre-worried-about-losing-obamacare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do

I don't know why people think otherwise

Libtards think you can't be rude and controversial and be president of the United States.

what has he done that leads you to believe that he'll be a good president?

yea

Can't be any worse than the nigger we have for a few more days.

We asked you that about Obama 8 years ago and you called us racist.
We asked you that about Hillary this election and you called us sexist.

No political experience.

> Outspoken
> Outsider
> Outwitted everyone this year
> Knows what the people want
> Turned roughly 10 million into 8 billion
> Built a lot of shit
> Got liar hillary to shut the fuck up
> Got SJW to shut the fuck up

Britfag here. I think "The Donald" will be a kick ass Amazing President. He's a businessman.

Not a coward and a traitor like Obama.

No libtards for being tards, can recognize what another tard looks like.

The man is practically already a traitor, given as much Putin dick as he sucks.

Obama was a great president, britfag. Suck my fat American cock.

One thing about Donald. He says what he thinks. Brexit Britain supports President Trump.

America needs a strong President.

Silly libtard your monkeys almost out of the white house

He's spent the entire campaign acting like he'll do a bad job, so thinking he'll do a bad job is logical...

But he's also flipped on everything he's ever said, so he might do a good job?

He's promised everyone everything at some point, so he must be lying to at least half of them.

Maybe he'll do fine.

But so far it's gotten a lot more corrupt than it's ever been. So much for "drain the swamp"... I regret my vote for Trump.

Why do metter relations with other world superpowers make him a trator?
The last time we were on eachother's shitlist the world could have ended with the push of a button.

Better*

Changing your mind is fine as long as you make the right choice when the time for action comes.

First, more people voted romney than voted trump. Democrats didnt show up to the poles and they still won popular vote. Technically Hillary got less votes than romney too. Basically had Hillary's trick ass not rigged thr DNC then bernie would reign supreme. I think trump and his people are too intertwined in conflict of interest to be effective. Hes also not going to last as president because he doesn't want to be president. At all. Hes gonna move into the white house which is a fuckin shack compared to his towers- he just wants the attention of rallies and shit. The man has no interest in presidenting. Pence is gonna run the show and he is basically just a sith Lord.

he is goin to replace a system for another system.

Why exactly do you think Russia is our enemy?
Obama has worked as hard as he can to make Russia our enemy. They're our ally, and there absolutely no reason for them to b our enemy. This isn't 1955.
Putin is also very left wing and a zionist.
So I don't get why you people hate him so much.

I do

>have leader that would drag us into WW3 with russia
>have leader who people say sucks russian dick because putin himself hacked the minds of the voters and forced them to vote for trump!

you may pick one.

>make the right choice when the time for action comes
>time for action

So in 4 years? lmao.

>calls putin smart
>downplays and ridicules his own intelligence agencies ability to analyses data.

Regardless

>The last time we were on eachother's shitlist the world could have ended with the push of a button.

And if you think Russia and the US haven't been at that point for the last 35 years, I have some fucking news for you.

If youre already rich and expecting big tax breaks as a result then by all means kiss this guys feet.
But most of you neets and cumstains will likely suffer economically because of trump. Forget his ethics or lack thereof im talking about how this presidency will directly affect us citizens.

a lot of left wing pussies are buying guns and legit think they will start a civil war.

Not that anything like that will ever happen because im sure someone somewhere will use a trigger word and make them high tail it for their safe space.

Its plainly apparent that none of you grew up during the cold war, and are so naive as to think a former KGB operative has the best interests in mind for our country.

>lower business taxes across the board
>income tax based upon how much you make, the more you make, the more you pay

Yeah, Trump is TERRIBLE. Really gonna fuck everyone...all around.

this. usa and russia want the same things.

If russia are our allies, why are they hacking and causing the election to go in favor of the only person willing to talk/work with them?

Since the end of the 90's the US, Russia, and Europe were fairly close allies.
Russian heads of states used to appear at every international political event.
Only in the last 4 years has anything come up about Russia being "our enemy".

>believing fake news
>zero proof Russia had anything to do with it

Good job.

>A few months after he is elected, the bromance between Trump and Putin is over
>Putin says something shitty about Trump in the media, probably on Twitter
>Trump is up at 3 am. He can't stop thinking about what Putin said.
>Trump gives the word to nuke Moscow.
>Goodbye, adios, sayonara, auf wiedersehen

>implying a single person has the power to nuke Russia with no oversight

Most of the people chanting about how Russia is so evil are either 1) too young 2) too uneducated or a combination of the two to realize just how bad they're playing themselves following obama and hillary in the anti-russia propoganda.

Like kids today heard he was mean to some gays so they're up in arms and getting behind the Dem party without realizing that their entire platform is built around the same foundations as the old soviet union. How dumb could they be?

Let's forget HRC used Pol Pot's (communist) own strategies for public school reform and Michelle O. has only tried to continue the same tactics. Let's also forget that HRC has only been "pro-gay" since she ran for office the first time and Bill talked her into it.

Most people don't even know why the fuck they hate Russia they just do because some black guy on the tv said so. But they'll listen to him for 20 minutes then go outside and join a protest where people are literally carrying around USSR flags. It's fucking retarded how hypocritical kids are today, they don't even know what they believe or why.

>>calls putin smart

He is smart. Fucking obviously. You don't rise to the height of power in a country like Russia, twice, by being a moron.

>>downplays and ridicules his own intelligence agencies ability to analyses data.

Funny. I remember when criticizing intelligence agencies products was required to be a Democrat in good standing.

>>The last time we were on eachother's shitlist the world could have ended with the push of a button.
>And if you think Russia and the US haven't been at that point for the last 35 years, I have some fucking news for you.

No one said anything about 35 years, you faggot. The guy said that nuclear powers shouldn't be too hostile, for the sake of everyone. You... rambled nonsense and pretended like you were delivering a well-deserved lecture.

Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. Some of us aren't fooled by your bullshit.

Protip: The USSR collapsed 25 years ago, not 35.

possibly the greatest of all time.

Well when the first choice is someone beating the war drums and wanting war with russia... its not hard to vote for the other option who just wants everyone to fuck off.

>Since the end of the 90's the US, Russia, and Europe were fairly close allies.

Who fucking told you that?

Do some fucking reading:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

Two things,

1. The Russian state did not hack anything, global intelligence communities are in total agreement on this.
2. When the media says "Hacked the election" they mean leaked DNC emails.

Yes and Japan is also our fierce enemy, not one of our best allies.
Once the USSR collapsed relations between Russia and the west were amazing.
Just because Russia was the villain in James bond when you grew up doesn't mean you grew up during the cold war.
You clearly weren't an adult before 2012 if you think that Russia is out enemy.

That is the point, nigger

You can't tell what he want's because you can't reads fucking minds no matter how old you are. That goes for everyone in this thread. You opinion on the future means about as much a dog shit on fire. It just stinks animal butt sex and faggots.

>a lot of left wing pussies are buying guns and legit think they will start a civil war.

I hope so. Let those granola-munching, limp wristed bitches come out and play Rambo. They know absolutely fucking nothing about real fighting. About real war.

But I do. And so do many, many other conservatives.

The slaughter would be one-sided and ugly, but by God would it be cathartic.

shut the fuck up faggot.
I'm voting for him in 2020 just to piss you off
The more you whine the stronger he becomes.

A civil war if you will, that would be a sight to see.

>2. When the media says "Hacked the election" they mean leaked DNC emails.

But it sounds much better to blame russia.

That takes away light from the fact the guy who leaked the DNC emails was found dead shortly after the leak...

There is no failsafe. The whole point of U.S. nuclear weapons control is to make sure that the president — and only the president — can use them whenever he decides to do so.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-use-nuclear-weapons-20161201-story.html

97,700 new jobs before inauguration.

>they mean leaked DNC emails.
Where did they get the emails from if it wasn't a hacking?

>news/opinion/

Come on nigger, try again. For instance, right now, Obama cannot just go ahead and launch nukes without anyone knowing or having input on it. It would not happen.

>1995
>End of the 90's
Pick one.

Also here's some reading for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

I'm a liberal and I despise both Obama & Hillary. Critism doesn't equal hatred. Despite what the SJW's might think.
I can't think of anything more non-liberal than to try and limit freedom of speech.
If I lived in America I would've probably voted for Trump, despite not liking the guy, Hillary was so much worse.
Do NOT conflate radicals with liberals.

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

I always go to Alex Wellerstein for useful information. You can tell he's 100% right because all his sources check out. Oh wait.

Random nitwits

He knows nothing about politics, and is too far up his own ass to do anything about it. He doesn't even bother attending intelligence briefings, because he's too busy talking shit about SNL on Twitter. The way he handled the phone call from Taiwan is an example of how shitty a presidjent he's going to be.

I think he has a chance at being a fantastic President. Don't fuck it up!

I do

>>implying a single person has the power to nuke Russia with no oversight

That is indeed the situation.

from fucking google, no hacking required. nigger left his password on a pice of paper. get over it.

They are counting on the gang banging nig nogs and beaners to do the ground work for them.

But nigs gonna nig and turn it into looting before long.

The beaners are the only ones too worry about. i dont wanna face some ISIS like ending and those barbaric fucks love doing crap like that.

why should he refuse a call. there is literally no reason for it.

First of all this guy is right, libtards are hypocrites.

So far Trump made a tweet about Ford opening a new factory in Mexico. He reminded Ford that if they open a new factory in Mexico expect heavy import tariffs for every car shipped into the country. Ford decided against opening the factory in Mexico and decided to open a new factory in Michigan instead. Trump isn't even president and he created new jobs (in the near future). I would say he's off to a good start.

Cause they knew Hillary is a lying fuck and they needed to help save America from the crybabies that are ruining it.

Once again, isn't possible.

>It would not happen.

>As my last act as president, I am launching nukes at russia. Good luck sorting that one out mr. trump!
>*mic drop*
I can see it happen

I like Pence

He can't do it without anyone knowing but he can do it and not really much that can stop him.

He is going to be the commander in Chief. Yes, he WOULD totally have the power to do that. If he tried tho, there would probably (hopefully) be some kind of military coup that stopped it.

Obama could if he chose to. The authority to launch nukes is the presidents and the presidents alone.

Whether you like it or not, it is the truth.

It wasn't Russia.
The only people saying it was are the CIA, who won't testify before congress because they admittedly have no evidence, and the US media.
The FBI and all international intelligence agencies say Russia did not hack the DNC and leak the emails.

But let's pose a question really quickly.
Lets say Russia did hack them and release the emails.
In the words of Hillary, "What difference, at this point, would it make?"
They weren't forgeries, there was no hidden third state agenda behind them. The emails were simply a look into the scene that controls the political system in this country.
All it was is transparency, it's holding a group with massive influence in our nation accountable for their actions.
Doesn't even sound like a bad thing to me.

The chain of command is fairly massive.
The gold codes aren't a big red button on barry's desk.
Barry and the Heads of state have to agree. Then it goes through an entire chain of checks before it actually gets launched.
Anyone in that chain can "veto" the order. And get tried in court later.

Because he put the relationship between China and US at risk by doing it.

Jesus, kids, go back to school.

The president cannot, I repeat, cannot just launch a nuke. There's a chain of command in place before the silo is even informed there will be a missle launch.

Here's the disgusting audio of Trump on 9/11 bragging about how his building is now the tallest in Lower Manhattan

twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/774976459488292864

Here, let me do the work for you, you stupid son of a bitch

ibtimes.com/can-president-donald-trump-launch-nuclear-weapons-his-own-what-might-happen-once-he-2444328

"A Trump White House would need military officials to actually carry out the attack, but the order to do it is his and his alone."

Even if that is true, it would be a real dick move on their part to influence the election in such a negative way.

How would you feel if you were applying for a job but you didn't get it because your roomate 'leaked' your internet history to the employer?
Wouldn't you consider that a hostile attack on you?
Shouldn't you give him a punch in the face when you get back?

These coal country voters backed Trump. Now they’re worried about losing Obamacare.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/27/these-coal-country-voters-backed-trump-now-theyre-worried-about-losing-obamacare/

dont get yourself into incriminating situations

This user is right. He shares Trump palatial mansion and has acquired mind reading tech design by the gods. He knows everything about Trump including what it is he wants.

I vouch for him. 100% legit mind reading teck.

>Barry and the Heads of state have to agree. Then it goes through an entire chain of checks before it actually gets launched.
Anyone in that chain can "veto" the order. And get tried in court later.

No they can't. They can talk about it and object if they want but they can't stop the order. You should read up on it. There's not much stopping the Commander in Chief from authorizing a nuclear launch.

Are you not aware of his policies?
Hes NOT supporting the tax based upon how much you make.

Trump will be the best President in US History.

Why?

Because He'll:

1. Eliminate Medicare.
2. Eliminate Social Security.
3. Eliminate Healthcare.
4. Eliminate Regulations.
5. Support Israel.
6. Repair relations with Russia.
7. Ban muslim immigration.
8. Deport illegals.
9. Build the wall.
10. Tax cuts for people like me.
11. Tax increase on the middle class (+ the elimination of their income tax)

He really is going to Make America Great Again.

Completely incomparable.

If you were applying for a job and your conduct at your last comparable job as "leaked" that would almost be comparable, and that would be just
But we are talking about the US government, not some highschool drop out trying to get a job at McDoubles.

I think you've already decided he's the "worst president ever" despite the fact he hasn't taken office yet, and no matter what great things he achieves you will still be jealous.

Jesus dude. Yes, the military actually needs to carry out the launch but he's the one that orders it. No one can stop it or veto it.

I've read up on it plenty.
You sound like you don't understand our legal system.
De fact veto power is what anyone in the chain has.
The fear of prosecution is there to ensure no abuse of that power. It's called checks and balances.

You don't understand what the not guilty plea is do you?

I do

> He likes to build shit

> Not afraid to call people out on bullshit

> Will make universities cheaper

How is that incomparable? Those were private emails, there is no way you can say that you dont do or say things in private that would look "bad" in the public's eye, despite many people do the exact same.
Do you masturbate in public?
Do public figures need to be complete saints who are not allowed to do anything that could be considered bad even in a private setting that is never intended for the public's eyes?

This isn't a computer executing an end task command on a program that hasn't saved changes to a document.
There is no fear of prosecution if you ignore the order, if ignoring the order was the right thing to do.

If I were a scummy shifty cunt with the blood of 112,000-123,000 civilians on my hands who voted yes on a war for profit while my bank account grew, and knew this was just one of the many terrifying realities that are my wrong doings I should hope someone out in the world warned everyone so they could stop me. Otherwise, my corruption would continue while I drag the rest of the country down with me in my deranged attempt to beat death and become the most powerful cunt alive.

So yeah, I fucking shake my roommates hand and give him a prize, had I one. Whoever did it, did the world a favor. That bitch is an evil cunt. One of the worst people involved in our government.

I actually thought he might be good but his cabinet picks are telling me otherwise. I was happy with maddog mattiss, but the rest of his cabinet are terrible. Ben Carson, Jeff sessions and rick perry are laughable. Drain the swamp is already a meme and he isn't even in office. The latest pick For labor Andrew puzder is even worse. A guy who has been fighting the good fight for Americans by wanting the minimum wage rolled back to $5 an hour. Keep America poor, I mean great again.

>The DNC is a private organization with a monopoly on politics in the US
>The DNC was talking about the election in their emails and their abuse of power towards rigging the election in those emails.

That's completely different from
>Donald trump was having a private conversation on a bus 10 years ago, completely unrelated to the election

If you are a plumber and you get fired from your union job in Kansas for masturbating into womens panties at the job site
And you move to another state to get a job as a union plumber, your history coming out is just.

If you are a plumber applying for a building permit your history of masturbating on womens panties is irrelevant.

fuck you. give him a chance. and don't pretend you supported him or voted for him. we see right through you.

At least he's white. He will be one hell of a lot better than the nigger who was in there before. But being better than a stupid nigger isn't saying much.

He's going to embarrass America and make himself look the fool, plus I will make more money because I can pay my employees less. Sit back relax and enjoy the show

A bunch of screwballs and wingnuts.