Inb4 true story

>inb4 true story

feeling like killing myself, but I care too much about the people, that care about me
Sup Forums
what do?

will answer questions.

Why you want ded

see a psychologist and/or therapist instead of killing yourself, because you will make the people that care about you absolutely devastated

Why don't you keep living? You have nothing to noose.

I had my first love for about 3 years.
The relationship was rocky at times, but I still loved her to the bottom of my heart. One day I found out, she wasn't interested anymore, and I did my best to keep everything tight to keep ahold of her but to no success. A few days later I found out she was flirting and shit with a acquintance of mine (I could have even called him my friend). I tried to talk sense to both of them, to no success. I got really depressed.
Eventually I fought the guy.

TBC

go somewhere to die (deep in the woods, another country, etc) where they wont find your body and assume you just wanted to disappear. Its at least what i plan on doing.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

How old are you?

You must be at least 18 or older to post on this website kiddo

Read The Power of Now, it teaches you to disidentify from your emotions and from there you realize you never really were your emotions. You're behind them as the consciousness who experiences them, seeing as emotions come and go throughout life. Give it a listen, it's an audiobook. I wouldn't be recommending it I didn't believe it has power.

The guy was about 3 years older than me, but still kind of got beat up by me in the 1v1's.

after that I felt a bit better, because I knew she was dumb to leave me for that tool and he was dumb too.

I thought their relationship wouldn't last long.
That was 6 months ago.

My education was falling before that, already.
I thought I could make it through, but now I'm in a world of shit. I need to study about 1 to 1.5 years of material in 0.5 years to finish.

TBC

take your pills

I am 18 currently..

I've smoked pot since just before I got 14 and I met her before I got 15.

Also done a bit of hard drugs since then.

After the breakup I've turned into an alcoholic.. (I know it sounds funny, as I'm just 18, but I drink almost everyday)

TBC

why you need to suicide
lol
go to the gym
and have a good body
its one of the best feelings you will get
trust me

>re..rereeee
Get out and buy me tendies normie

quit putting your passion in life in other people. they will only disappoint you as you get to know them. this is something you should learn once you get in high school. put your passion in something that you can attain yourself, like in a hobby or something.

Consider a more nihilistic approach to life. It can be fun. Just remember, there are 7 billion people on the planet and you are not unique, so why should you care?

Don't kill yourself. Just wait out your suffering. I've been in counseling for two years and I just started a prozac prescription. There are always ways to try to help yourself

There are a lot of moments of serious depression.
I don't care much about my ex and his boyfriend; I kind of even tolerate them, as we live in a small area with the population of about 2000-7000 people, depends on where you pull the line.

I even greeted them on new years eve.

But still, my dreams, my thoughts and shit like that are fucked up from time to time. Some times I forget it all, and feel good about myself, but the situation with my school is fucking my up bad.

TBC

I'm sorry if I sound drunk, but that's because I am.
It's 4AM where I live and I've ingested about half a gram of weed (or a bit more), half a milligram of xanax and a quart of vodka.

Also going to pop 3000mg of gabapentin now, because I'm out of everything else.

TBC

Talk to a doctor and they'll refer you to a counsellor. It's what happened with me.

The thing is..

I don't feel like a doctor could help.
Not even closer friends.
I have a semi-major inferiority complex. I am extremely passionate about other people. I feel empty without love.

Just call me a family man. I don't care about becoming an astronaut or a doctor, I just want to make other people happy with me being there.

TBC

very much agreed, the strength that comes from achieving a physique goal carries over to other areaa. Just try to stay humble about it, in control and you'll master life with ease.

Move on. You're 18. It might not seem like you'll find anyone else but someone will come along. In the meantime you just have to find something to occupy your time. Going to the gym can be rewarding.

I know working out feels great. It's the endorphines.

I just feel too weak to pick my pieces together anymore. I wouldn't maybe even have time to work out anymore, because I have so much fucking shit to do.

I've really wanted to change myself over the last year but I've never carried through.

I won't kill myself.. atleast not today or this month I guess. I can't stand the thought of my friends and family crying over my failures and what it resultated.

TBC

The relationship is only semi-related to my issues. It was just the start of my downfall. I am not actively trying to find some puss, I just want to fix my fucking life. My school is seriously fucked up and I don't know if I will graduate.

Also I have dependency issues. I drink semi-everyday, do drugs and have started smoking cigarettes in the last year/two. I can't get ahold of myself.

TBC

Just start out small. Do little things. I started to improve my mental health by brushing my teeth regularly for the first time in years. It really makes a difference over time.