Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but don't feel bad about it, at least you're not communist anymore

>t. christcuck

Christianity is a middle eastern desert religion and does not belong to europe

>we really are christ of europe

Considering how close you are to the third Rome, that's not necessarily a good thing.

no, christianity is European now

The crescent is missing.

delet this

>jesus
>white

t.breivik

give back the stairs

Shall we remind you of the time when the poles invaded Livonia (South Estonian and Latvia) in 16th century, killing thousands of farmers who were previously under German control?

I hope you realise that Christ was a beta cuck that was born from the jewish whore teenage mother that got gangbanged by bunch of arabs and later claimed it was "God". He was also living with his mother like a NEET, he died as a virgin on the cross lmao.

Just like Pooland lol.

Well then, i must say christ is pretty weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

no

you are the cryptojew of europe

That's Germans.

this
Christians are among the loudest supporters of African and Islamic male mass immigration to Europe. Their mindset prevents the majority of our population from fighting them.

cos it's already in the desert

what about gray one?

Thats your "Christians". Real, American Christians don't do that.

You should be ashamed that shit has been shitting on you all your history.

>all your history.
Unlike your fake mongol country, ours didn't start in 1600s.

Our empire started in 1600's, dumbshit

>At first Uzbeg did not want to empower Moscow. In 1327, the Baskaki Shevkal, cousin of Uzbeg, arrived in Tver from the Horde, with a large retinue. They took up residence at Aleksander's palace. Rumors spread that Shevkal wanted to occupy the throne for himself and introduce Islam to the city. When, on 15 August 1327, the Mongols tried to take a horse from a deacon named Dyudko, he cried for help and a mob of furious people fell on the Tatars and killed them all. Shevkal and his remaining guards were burnt alive. Thus Uzbeg Khan began backing Moscow as the leading Russian state. Ivan I Kalita was granted the title of grand prince and given the right to collect taxes from other Russian potentates. The Khan also sent Ivan at the head of an army of 50,000 soldiers to punish Tver

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

> hurr durr look at us we're special
I don't care

But it is present in Europe

>They didn't fight us completely
>In two centuries we took all their land
>We have owned it for several centuries and this isn't going to change
Don't need with Russians, bitch.

Mess with Russians*

deporable post

Maybe we will change it.

BASED