First let's laugh at this insufferable cunt for ever thinking he can take over Top Gear

First let's laugh at this insufferable cunt for ever thinking he can take over Top Gear.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Next, propose ways to fix Top Gear. Clarkson, May and Hammond are too old to keep going anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679309/Pretty-chuffed-chuffed-James-Jeremy-Clarkson-roar-Italian-square-two-fingers-Chris-Evans-Gear-exit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, i preferred those other guys in le expensive car show

Wait Simon Pegg wanted yo take over top gear

> le
> ragecomic pic

Fuck off cunt

>He would interrupt meetings by standing up to pull down his tracksuit bottoms to reveal that he was sexually aroused.”

>At the time, Evans told the newspaper: “If you get your willy out, it’s the funniest thing in the world. Everybody laughs, everyone of our generation. I wouldn’t do it in front of my mum, for example. Girls love it; boys -‘Oh, I can’t believe you did that’. It also takes the night to a new level. I actually haven’t done it for a while. But I will do it again.”

What did he mean by this?

rowan atkinson and two other people

top gear fixed

Keep Matt Le Blanc

Add Chandler

Add Ross

The Stig is Monica

literally who

Black Adder.

>inb4 fact

Rowan Atkinson
Chris Barrie
Keep Matt and Sabine

Rowan Atkinson is 61.

Is Chris Barrie a car guy? Because if he is, this is the perfect line up.

Would everyone jokingly nickname him Ace though?

Make Chris Harris the main guy and fire Evans, and turn the show into a more serious car show.

It won't be the same as the old Top Gear, but at least it will be a decent show.

>and fire Evans,
Where have you been you cucked shit stain. Evans already quit.

funny considering they have a car show coming to Amazon you dumb cunt

Just let the show die before they fuck it up anymore so we can remember the ol' Clarkson days.

that's a Sup Forums original(tm) image

Not to burst your bubble, but look at the pictures here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679309/Pretty-chuffed-chuffed-James-Jeremy-Clarkson-roar-Italian-square-two-fingers-Chris-Evans-Gear-exit.html

They look like they're ancient

>Barrie's interests include vintage motorbikes and collecting fast cars. In 1995, he released a video called Chris Barrie's Motoring Wheel Nuts, a showcase for his personal car collection. His current classic car collection comprises a Triumph TR2, MGB-GT, Wolseley 1500 and a Jaguar XJ6 (his everyday car). He is a contributor to Practical Classics magazine.

Now I want him to host very badly. I loved him in Greatest British Machines and always loved Red Dwarf. He's got comedy chops, a long history of being a tv presenter and he's likable.

Kys