youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when no one likes your post because no one else on Sup Forums goes outside

One of these.

kek

ooh. nonino is my fave. that and gran clasico

Why would you post this? Drinking Guiness from a can is fucking shit tier

I'm obsessed with Amaro.

Try this one out if you can find it. Slightly smokey.

haven't seen that at either of my usual stores. here's a couple i've found that are not amari exactly, but are real good and a little off the beaten path

It's the only option people have abroad. Apparently Guinness have finally found out how to make their stout not taste like complete shit after traveling, which is why you have started to see it catch on outside of Ireland and the UK

Pic sort of like a timestamp

Ah! I know those. The Boomsma is pretty interesting. Where in the States are you? You must go to a decent place if you can track those down. Your average liquor store certainly won't carry that. I like your palate, mane.

Austin, TX. There's a lot of good liquor stores here, big and small. I'm taking the month of Jan off of drinking, though, so i won't be sampling any of your tasty suggestions for a little while.

I go through a looot of Gran Classico in this house, generally. Before i go, here's my very special version of a Boulevardier, my usual tipple. You can order one in a bar but what you'll get is just a negroni with whiskey in place of the gin. Here's mine:

• 2 oz rye (i usually use Old Overholt)
• 1 oz good sweet vermouth (i've got Cocchi di Torino just now)
• slight 1 oz of Gran Classico
• splash of Campari
• stir over ice until good and cold (~30 sec)
• strain into a coupe or small rocks glass
• garnish with orange peel, if feeling fancy

Salud!

I just spent several months in Ireland for my job. Guinness on tap in Dublin is fucking amazing. I never like Guinness before going to Ireland. I got an 8 pack of cans when I got home, then I realized why I never liked Guinness until I went to Ireland.

milk

Nice. I've got all of those things behind my bar. Will def try it. I'm a bartender by the way. lol

Finished a bottle of Scotch.
Just finishing a bottle of awful peppermint candy cane Smirnoff.
Then gonna drink whatever is left in my bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream.

Worst.
Mixture.
Ever.

nice. i'm just a drunk with too much money to spend on booze.

Drinking this :) belgian beers are still the best...

Feel free to serve up Adam's Perfect Boulevardier at your place. What part of the world do you tend bar in?

Thats not a bad thing bro! At least you know what you like and aren't bashful about it.

Keep it up!

>drinking guinness from a can
LUL

Fucking Busch ice and Sutter home white zin. Doubting I'll have enough, but won't be able to walk to the store when I'm sure.

>New Jersey

Kill me now. At least I am only 40 mins away from NYC so I have some decent clients that come through the door. I am currently working on an amaro program. I want at least a page listing of amari for before or after dinner.

Guilty pleasure
>Fernet
>Coke
>Orange bitters

Britfag here, 10 pk of Stella :)

Alternating between Stella and Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat

1792 is so fucking harsh.

Great pic in the pub, BTW

you have even worse taste than that fag drinking guiness.

babeys first beer

jameson and coke

Top laugh brother. I am going to disagree with you 100%.

It's beer who gives a shit

my dud.

Beer isn't just shit you know.

why does anyone drink can beer that isn't pbr?

you're too hip for it but can't shill out for a bottle of microbrew instead?

I literally gag when I smell Budweiser, Guinness and the like

By posting Booker's, the only more harsh brand. You do know that bourbon isn't supposed to burn, right?

He's right. Straight gas

By not looking at my post with a bit more detail, you would notice that it was a limited release rye, right?

lol

>mfw staring at some Winkles

Nikolai because I'm a poorfag

I take it you live in Illinois or Ohio? Maybe a rare case from Indiana or Tennessee? You have to be, because you've bought into literally every bullshit money scheme we produce, without exception. And you even pretend that you have good taste for buying it.

Being an alcoholic faggot right now

Often flew to USA, had beers at airports, amazing beer selection. Yet America prides itself more on bourbon and whiskey. In UK, we don't make liquors, but do make ales and beers. What does the typical American drink?

Remy Martin VSOP

The worst of the worst my man...

New Jersey.

You going to Trash Elmer T. Lee too?

this

the best beer from germany

Am I going to trash a yankee faggot because he mentioned one brand that makes a good whiskey that he didn't post? After he posted all the bullshit he literally paid WAY too much for?

Yes, I'm going to trash you for wasting money. Try some bulleit, angels envy, heaven hill white label, or a few others that I'm too drunk to remember.

Jack and Ginger

lol. I'm glad you're drunk man. Getting to that level soon. I don't like Bulleit, but angles envy port finish is fine as fuck.

Bosque IPA, first time trying it its not bad.

You'd learn to love bourbon, the way it's supposed to be, if you spent a few weeks here. Hell that's why I knew you weren't from here. Outsiders always think the harsh burning whiskeys are what bourbon are about. Sure we make them, but it's like wings for others. Sure we make the hot ones, but those aren't the good ones. But it's what gets attention. Stop buying pappy and their bullshit, Kentuckians never do other than to sell for profit. And 1792 is what we get when we want spend $13 on a fifth and look fancy.

I hate being an elitist when it comes to bourbon. But I love watching people talk about bourbons and ryes when they clearly don't know shit. As far as I'm concerned if you're not from KY your view is incredibly limited and you only know big names and brands. Come to KY if you want to try some real bourbons.

My recommendation is johnny drum if you're looking for a top notch price to quality but good luck finding it. Another great one is Henry mckenna. Booker's is good but it's about to go about up in price significantly so get it while you can. Also pappy is incredibly overrated if you ever get a chance to try.

T. Someone who's born and raised in KY and still lives there.

I love how you think you know better than someone that owns 5 liquor stores in KY.

Where are the bleach jokes???

Fuck off, weeb garbage.

I agree with you man. I prefer my whiskey hot. Thats just my personal taste. I am more of a Rhum / Mezcal man myself, but I get what you're saying. I enjoy Four Roses quite a bit. I like when their mash is a little spicier. OBSF is one of my fave recipes from them.

I'll see if I can source myself some Johnny Drum.

I didn't say I knew more than you. I was just replying to all the bourbon posters, jackass.

But that's cool. I don't own any liquor stores but am best friends with someone who owns three. And being a big bourbon and beer head I get quite a lot of good varieties of both. I'm quite lucky.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you work in a coal mine?

Guinness as well

Do it! Good shit.

Lol I don't live in eastern so no coal mining here. But believe it or not I am a geologist.

I promise you, if you find something called "Johnny drum" you WILL get herpes from drinking it.

So you give head to a guy that owns a liquor store. How the fuck do you qualify yourself as anything other than a roastie?

Ha! I was just giving you shit for KY. I'm a geologist too, copper exploration

Sweetwater Georgia brown. Just took a shot of Cuervo gold. Drinking alone but feelsgoodman.

Space Dust IPA

Space Dust IPA

You're not drinking alone if we are here, man.
Cheers!

Um k

Hah that's hilarious. I'm a site manager in the environmental field. Trying to get that PG though.

>catch on outside of Ireland and the UK

The biggest Guinness brewery in the world is located in Nigeria btw. There's a large market in other European countries, many African countries too, and Japan are taking a liking to it also.

Only company I need. Thanks user. Cheers!

10-pack of wifebeater, comin' right up!

Couldn't you find a place that bothers to actually serve draught Guinness?

Michelob what are you 12?

Not him but eh... If I'm gonna pound beers to get drunk I'm more likely going to drink 12 Coors light than 5 or 6 IPAs, simply because it won't be as filling. Everyone has their light beer that they get drunk on.

8 of these 12 ouncers a night to make me crazy enough to keep trolling and samefagging here for fun.

>8 Steelies
And that my friends is alcoholism. You're in good company user. Cheers.

Any of you guys have a control factor? Before I hit the hard stuff I have to have a bottle of wine. I need to easy my self into getting faded as fuck. Currently trying to slam this bottle of pinot noir before I hit the gin.

legit cheers m8. here are some top tier titties.

damn one away.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
song related

I have noticed that if I ease into it that I'm able to handle substantially more.

Cow tits are gross, user.

wait until you start trying to figure out how to balance weed alcohol and cigs without nodding off or getting the spins. then wait till you quit one of those and try to drink/smoke/toke and something is missing. then wait till you realize 10 years have passed while you are fucking playing that game and you wasted your youth getting lit every night - but then you suddenly don't care because you got drunk/high again...

protip - take alcohol like you're taking cock. take too much and you die, too little and you feel nothing. end of day...still faggot tho!

meh id fuck'em/suckem and nut onem but i wouldn't marry them. bitches aint nothin but hoes n trix m8

Not drinking anything but I am doing these

Deep user. I'm assuming this is from personal experience. Can I ask a question? Any regrets?

Lol I've had plenty of experience friend. I've mixed all sorts of unhealthy things with drinking. Opiates, Xanax, you name it. I'll definitely die before my time.

Real fucking rich coming from someone that's never seen a vagina

Codeine eh? I'm an oxy guy myself.

I'm glad you said this. I used to date her and I feel terrible about losing her. The worse things people say about her the better I feel about it.

Oxys hundred times better then codiene

Guinness out of a can?

What kind of shit bar are you at?

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Oh god completely. I have a love for all opiates and opioids though. Minus tramadol. Fucking worthless and I wouldn't even touch it if I was dope sick. Yuccck.

I've got a shit tone of Percocet. Trying to save it tho so I can trade it to my homie for some adderall

Damn dude! You'd rather take addy than percs? To each there own but man... Fuck that.

Yeah man true I like downers more then uppers

Yeah trems pointless doesnt do shit

I've never had addy before. I mean I like opiates and all but I want to try more amphetimines