windows xp

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

The end.

Thank you.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Get out.

>manga-avis.png 1483500589351.png

BLACK FOR NO REASO-

>Ubuntu-tan

...oh...

This is like the first time that I've seen a character made black and it's actually fitting. - Not "black for no reason". Or "black because we need more token blacks shoved into everything for no reason".

Ironically enough no black people use Ubuntu.

Carry on.

A few suggestions:

Vista-tan should be crippled
gnu-tan should be just a photo of richard stallman
why is mac-tan holding a bomb?
what the fuck is Gamma?

Old error messages used to show a bomb icon. Waaay back

Not them but.

Others wish that on her.
Hahahha. You make me laugh. - Tho somewhat defeats hte purpose to be honest. - But it's high-contrast and lulz.
I don't know. Because a bomb in Mac represents a fatal system error. And I guess it's associated with that. I could also say that Mac 1997 onwards was a stick of dynamite thrown at the Windows unstoppable near-monopoly bull-dozer.
That's a good question. What is it? I was surprised by casio tan but know it's probably casio electronics; Encylo-tan should be "Wiki" tan as they call it "Wiki" and not "encyclo" or "peida" and they're not all encyclopedias. - I don't know who Gamma is tho. - Also. I'm happy that for once there's some obscure reference that I don't get. I don't like knowing all this weird and obscure stuff. Because it makes me feel bad.

Also there's about 4 or 8 of us here, including the entire board, and none of us knows what "Gamma" is.

Oh yeah, I remember that, when my OS 8 machine died. Shouda kept that.

After 12 years, support for Windows XP ended April 8, 2014. There will be no more security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 10. Customers moving to a modern operating system will benefit from dramatically enhanced security, broad device choice for a mobile workforce, higher user productivity, and a lower total cost of ownership through improved management capabilities.

Casio used to make computers. Really shitty budget computers.

Found what it was

Gamma is probably the Kokoromi events for artsy gamers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi

In other words no change from "device"shit.

Oh. It's walkman.

>gaymerz

Good goy.

Way to post a bunch of thumbnails, faggot. Why am I even bothering with this thread?

Way to post a bunch of lies, faggot. Why am I even bothering with this post?

thank you

bump