I've been doing my own makeup for a while now Sup Forums and I sometimes help my sisters out with their faces. Recently...

I've been doing my own makeup for a while now Sup Forums and I sometimes help my sisters out with their faces. Recently, I started thinking about how restrictive we are in our choice of color. What do we put ourselves in these boxes that say your eye shading has to match.

I've started this new look and already got some good reactions. Don't be surprised if it catches on and you see it in your hometown soon.

Kys faggof

Thanks! I will keep yourself (myself) safe.

No Kys dad

Indeed I will continue to keep myself safe. So many well wishers on here tonight! So supportive!

I wish you well kys fahgot

what gender is this?

Miscelaneous

Youre white. Any colour works. My girlfriend is limited to colour choices because of her black skin tone.
Christ youre pathetic.

We restrict ourselves to what works, some combos are just ugly as you've proved and the huge majority of people don't want to go out of their way to uglify themselves

I could give some good ideas for her skin tone. I would need to know what shade of black or brown she is first. I assume by the spelling of colour, you are from Britain or one of her colonies.

I don't think a gender label is necessary when doing makeup. Skin tone, hair color, and inner personality are what should dictate makeup selection.

>calls someone pathetic
>has black girlfriend

sad bait

also different eye makeup can work, but not like that shite

mayonnaise

don't mention the c word around the brits.
they like living in denial and pretending they don't deserve their cucklord status.

this.
dildo.

Black is beautiful.

you misspelled "criminal"

I heard orange is the new black.

faggot is the new orange

Is Milhouse a meme yet?