I think I was trolled on kik by one of you Sup Forumstards. Wut do? Pic unrelated

I think I was trolled on kik by one of you Sup Forumstards. Wut do? Pic unrelated

Idk man, what's you're Kik?

Haha....GOTT EM

It's WwalterWwhite
I was on omegle and I've been single for the years and I feel so stupid for falling for some random faggot's tricks.
Kik me and I may well block you

Fuck you

I was on omegle and some faggot said their name was Katie. We talk for a while and exchange kik names. Nudes and shit were sent but the all had slight inconsistencies. Right then I knew something was up but being the lonely faggot loser I am I decided to ignore it. The effecting felt good but now I hate myself for falling for it. If you're reading this then fuck you and your couch you cunt.

Basically I hate whoever did this because I jumped at the first sign of affection like a fucking retard.

bu
mp

Kind of a newfag. What is bumping? I'm also OP

>911
well when a comment is made it bumps up the page the thread is on. So this thread was on page 10, then I made a comment, and the thread was moved to page 1 from the activity

Same thing happened to me on kik. Got my photos ransomed

>trips

Thanks/b/ro

God dammit I doubt anyone will ransom my shitty photos. Also a poorfag so if that happens 1/fuck how boned am I if it happens

>ITT faggots

I just blocked them and ignored them. Nothing happened. They had bad English and I could see that there were a couple people that this was happening to at the same time.

The fuck is ITT

I'll just block the cunt then

Flowerchild.bri

Oh boy

It means: "In This Thread"

Thanks. I'm not familiar with the acronyms

Worked for me

No