ITT: movies where the protagonist is an anti-hero who tries to do whats right even though people hate him

ITT: movies where the protagonist is an anti-hero who tries to do whats right even though people hate him

Why'd you press on deeper into Russia with winter approaching, Hitler ma boi? I thought you studied Napoleon HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

They didn't press deeper because they wanted to,but because they had no other choice.

>singlehandedly destroyed third reich
>tries to do what's right

u make it, u break it

The entire eastern front was a retarded move. Hitler could have won, he could have saved Europe, but instead he had to be greedy and open a second front.

>saved Europe
Destroy Europe. And he did exactly that.

Because he lost. If he had won it would have been different.

Yes, worse.

>an anti-hero who tries to do whats right

goes into bunker and blows own brains out while invading armies gang rape the girls of his Reich by the tens of thousands

yeah, that's some "hero"

In which regard?

Based film about what happens when a gefreiter has delusions of grandeur.

No way. At the very least Germany wouldn't have been turned into a cucked neo-liberal shithole, and the Soviet Union wouldn't have infested the entire eastern half of the continent.

In every regard.

HEY THAT'S THE GUY THAT FUCKED KATE BECKINSALE

GET HIM!

>and the Soviet Union wouldn't have infested the entire eastern half of the continent
Instead they would be murdered or enslaved by the Germans.

Of course all of this could only work only in Hitler's dreams. I'm sure it wouldn't be that simple. It's very hard to exterminate so many people and sooner or later we would have a lot of Slavic terrorist groups.

The allies were smooth talking Stalin to get him on their side. Hitler believed if he took out the USSR Britian would surrender

There would be less Jews so that's obviously better

Uh, Hitler died in Argentina

Communism is worse, trust me, my country still hasn't recovered from that shit.

>Communism is worse
I'd rather live in a Communist state than be exterminated.