I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age

I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was having an affair. I wasn’t even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit and his inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of our children, $1,450 dollars a month in child support, $3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face.

He whined like a little girl to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can’t afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.

You can't make this shit up.

nice b&

i think you mean b8 but b& would not be bad in this case

>post literally any image of any random female
>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME

> actually believes this hasn't happened

Pick up a book much?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not sure what OP is on about.

I only pay $730 in child support and $300 in alimony.

I love copy pasta.

The reason I love copy pasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfills me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of /b as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well, it isn't you pretentious fuck. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before, and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid image board. It's not even the first. moot originally decided to create this place after frequently visiting Something Awful and consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

Cool story, bro

so fucking true

Tits or gtfo

dat gif tho

how fucking new are you?

copy paste much?

>implying it still doesn't have truth

I hope you get cancer and die a painful death. Burn in hell nigger. I hope someone rapes you and your pussy gets so jacked up that it can't even hold any fluids and it leaks out. I hope it turns infelcted and you die. BITCH GO DIE NIGGER

I hope you get cancer and die a painful death. Burn in hell nigger. I hope someone rapes you and your pussy gets so jacked up that it can't even hold any fluids and it leaks out. I hope it turns infected and you die. BITCH GO DIE NIGGER

Women hate bread

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>implying i ever said that

> 2k15+2
>doesnt know what implying means

>implying im gay

>implying op is a grill
>implying there are any grills on the internet

>implying im a nigger

implying im samefag

nigger newfag

>implying

>implementing that i am nigger

SAMEFAG

inferring op is fagfag

Try opening the gif

>implying we are samefagging

not quite

CHECKED

my quads don't lie

>datfilenametho.png

ITT: We shitpost and copypaste to our hearts' content.

Oh my God reading that has filled me with rage

fag

He got 80% accuracy here m8 that really pretty quite

ah, my bad

I can't describe how fucking angry I am right now

Why? She clearly has issues, and the guy was very sensible about it, why should he have to spend his money?