Someone post the GIF

LEGALICEN EL PETE SEGURO

This is funny because some snipers killed cops in real life yesterday

>some snipers killed cops yesterday
some niggers*

Is this for real? What the fuck

CHUPAME LA CONCHA PRESIDENTE

>less cops die on the job than construction workers
>americlaps cant into statistics and think roaming packs of cucks are hunting down and shooting cops en masse

BLACK LIVES MATTER

fuck off jamal

eat shit mason

>less unarmed blacks are killed by cops than whites
>BLM can't into statistics and think racist cops actively hunt down and kill black youths en masse

>unarmed black males
>policemen on duty

Remind me, which ones are entrusted with a gun and responsibility to protect citizens?

>mason
wut?

No one is saying that the police is perfect and that there isn't a problem with police violence, you moron. Just that blacks are not specifically targeted based on their race, as the media and BLM wants you to believe.

>12% of population
>50% of crime

gee, I wonder why police are more cautious around nogs

Also, fun fact while we're on the subject of statistics... statistically, black police officers are twice as likely to shoot an unarmed black suspect than white officers.

>Just that blacks are not specifically targeted based on their race
Hell of a lot of police shootings targeting black people to be a coincidence. What we're seeing is stupid cops, improper training and corruption on all levels.

You're telling me you're a cop and you can't even afford to deescalate situations? You go straight for the gun? Is that why you took the job, to shoot whoever turns a little difficult because you couldn't be bothered to maybe value the life of the human being standing right in front of you? I get it, you guys are edgy kids whose life revolves around this site, but real violence and death isn't pretty.

Way to completely ignore the question, retard. Try again.

I thought the guy had a gun on him and he was reaching for it.

>hmm mhm!