I'm coming down off coke and about to take a Xanax.What are some comfy movies that could help me doze off...

I'm coming down off coke and about to take a Xanax.What are some comfy movies that could help me doze off? Lost in Translation or The Rum Diary are my usual go-tos but I want something different this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/4288854
imdb.com/title/tt0071360/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should come down off a roof instead

The Devil Wears Prada.

...It was dumb to ask, right?

Disgusting druggie. When will you understand that you're ruining your life? I will pray for you.

What's wrong with Devil Wears Prada? It's the perfect film for a comedown.

coke has no comedown you idiot just fucking sleep when it wears off

>sleeping after a night of cocaine

You've never done coke, have you?

I thought it was a troll answer. I'll give it a shot.

I've been on it for 12 hours straight. There's a comedown at that point.

I don't know how much you shove down your nose but I can sleep with ease after half a gram

Didn't they have a worse poster to sell the movie?

fallen angels

just throw on that ken burns documentary about baseball
or watch this
vimeo.com/4288854

I've done about 2gs so far. It affects me really weird. Like, I can't sleep for at least 4 hours after my last line. I'm extremely sensitive to stimulates. That's why I have the Xanax.

Anyway, back on topic. I'm looking for something more-so similar to Lost in Translation.

Maybe it's a tolerance thing at play here, but even if i've had just a third of a gram it'll be at the very least 24 hours before I'd even consider going to sleep.

that's speed there, friend
I've never heard something that extreme

I really liked The Conversation, directed by her Dad. Lost in Translation is my favourite movie and I feel it draws a lot from FFC's the conversation

A Scanner Darkly

I watched that shit like 20 times and it never gets old.

Yeah you got shit cut with speed then. I used to put a whole 8 ball up my nose in one night and was asleep after 4 or 5 hours and that's without any sedatives.

Guess it's Lost in Translation again. Oh well. Can't complain.

>Guess it's Lost in Translation again. Oh well. Can't complain.
what

imdb.com/title/tt0071360/
at least give it a shot

>Yeah you got shit cut with speed then
My whole life has been a lie.

Lost in Translation is great though, can't go wrong there. I watch it every year on my birthday with a bottle of chivas or dewar's.

Fuck it, alright. I will. Is it on Netflix or anywhere? Or do I have to torrent?

We should fucking live stream it. Someone must have the dvd.

Yeah, dealers cut coke with speed to make people think "oh man this shit lasts a long time, it must be really good". Shady as fuck.

Set that shit up and I'm there.

Alright, torrenting it is.

Clerks 2 is pretty comfy

Leaving Las Vegas

i used to watch anime coming down
Samurai Champloo is good.
Or try
Blade Runner, the Grey, or the departed

enjoy the comedown from whatever stimulant your drugs were cut 90/10 with. plebs never get sold good coke.

Or I could just take this xanax and not have a comedown at all while watching a comfy movie.

So, hours later... What did you watch?

I ended up doing more coke and watching twitch streams lol