Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

Put down the 10 sided die, take off your sweat-stained fedora and crack a textbook sometime.

are there traps in heaven?

Why?????

You alone is more annoying than 1000 atheists, for fucks sake!
And I hate atheists btw

Idk about traps, but plenty of underage virgins and toddlers.

What seems simplest to you?
We live in a universe where life can start up on its' own.
Or
We live in a universe where some powerful entity made everything just to have a bunch of naked apes write about it on a backwater planet.

>he doesn't know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis
>he thinks they are the same thing
You deserve to be ridiculed for your ignorance and stupidity. You're fucking dumb

welp, nothing is illegal in heaven

>You fell for the bait
And it being such obvious, long-standing bait

Laws don't apply to make believe places which don't exist

Occam's Razor is a principle.

The principle can be interpreted as stating Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

A hypotheses, something that has even less credibility than a theory.

You are fucking retarded.

>hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded
>calling someone out on acting dumb makes you dumb lolXD

hey

Religion.

I mean, you have a point...But..Let's be real here.
Pic Related.

>let's be real
Let's be honest. Religion is retarded and it's intellectual oppression. It's not about the fact that OP is a troll, it's about the fact that it's important to resist intellectual oppression

This themed troll bait almost disappeared.
But you faggots keep responding.

Anytime this shit is posted, you must exercise self-control and ignore it completely.

With no replies, faggot OP and others will stop posting.

It really is up to you to kill it.

>he actually cares about Sup Forums
Get out.

Stale copypasta

Fake thread!

Oh the irony. You're an idiot.

You want him to get out?
You must really care too.
Oh the irony.

HahahahahahahahahahHahahHhHaaaa. The lack of intelligence in your argument astounds me.

I agree with you. I do.
But, at the same time. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. everybody keeps responding like said, which keeps him coming back.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Not that I want to get into this, but is 1 entity fewer than 0 entities? That's what you're implying here. Evolution just arises from things that happen anyway adding up over time, needs no entity to explain it.