What did you think of season 2?

What did you think of season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Medici_(serie_televisiva)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Decent with a shit ending.

kubilai accpeting the cuckening of his son and blood make no sense

should I watch this or fear the walking dead season 2?

10 episdoes...

really...

ugh man, but still..

loved it...

He was also being pegged.

this plus the show shouldve been called something else with out marco as a main guy.

boring overall but the burning horses scene was great

So, next season will be about Prestor John?

Nah only Ahmad was into pegging

>watch the second season of a show that shouldn't even have a second
Nah famalam

Kublai scenes were good, everything else was ehh.

Hunnigan >>>> Dumbo

Marco Polo > GoT

He understood it because he was at the verge of a civil war and a lack of heir from his son implied weakness and threatened his rule.

I'm on episode 9
>spend 8 entire episodes to set up the rebellion against Kublai
>quell it before it even begins
Fucking why?

It was a bit anticlimactic.

Whole show is trash.

Hundereyes is the lest creative element.

Wouldnt be surprised if this show is just some producers scam.

what?

that's the same issue the 1st season had though for the most part . Now I'm getting less interested in watching it.

Uhm, does anyone know what the significance of Ahmed fucking his mom and then killing her was?

To show that he was fucked up in the head and ebil
Also to add a bit of greek tragedy to the story.

He's a bad guy. That was it; that was literally the ONLY reason for it.

That was his mother? Was it metaphorical or literal?

Did they think the audience was too dumb to not infer that from all of his other antics?

I thought maybe they were trying to show that he was using the story about being torn from his mother as an excuse for his unbridled ambition.

SO SAID GENGHIS

>Watch S2E01

>They're literally jumping ten feet in the air and kicking eachother

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

CAN'T THERE BE SINGLE GOOD HISTORICALLY ACCURATE DRAMA IN THIS DECADE????!!!!

How could that have been his mother when they looked to be the same age?

>historically accurate
>good drama

Couldn't get past Episode 3 of Season 1. >Starts off with world emersion
>Different cultures and politics
> Solid Intreuge
>Ruins it with forced Baddassery, slow motion and shitty acting.
It was bad enough that they had a cliché blind sensia but throw on a consort that can flip around doing bullshit moves. The last straw was the Cricket dude who took on a warrior and used "Muh Pressure Points" to kill him. The dude was already intelligent and cunning, why make him a badass. It's a shame cause Marco Polo would be perfectly fine as a historical drama with just the culture shock aspects and diplomacy. The lead and Kublah are good actors too. Why did they ruin it by pandering to the lowest plebs who like Underworld and Van Dam films.

I love Marco
I hate Marco
I love Marco
I hate Marco
Marco, gtfo family only
Oh, Marco saved my life? Gj Marco

He knew his son was shooting blanks, 4 wives and not a single baby, his junk is broken.

In that flashback he's meant to be years younger. I would also assume his mom was a young bride, which was pretty normal back then.

[cheers intensify]

The Borgias was decent though a lot was exaggerated and some liberties taken however

Woops meant this one. There is also the 2006 one that was french,Spainish, and British made

so much schemming

i like it.
only pleb pandering i was anoyed it was the battle of the burning horses.

just a bunch of main charecters fighting random enemy #65
instead of showing any kind of army formation

anyways

what ya think happned? how the hell did a christian army go so far into mongol lands without being discovered?

Prestor John has magic powers.

It was why he went mad and turned against Kublai.

The worst liberty casting skinny Irons to play a robust man.

As much as I like Jeremy Irons as an actor the other version was superior.

Forget the mongol lands how the fuck did a crusader army in the late 13th century get past the Muslims. At this point in history they were just barely holding on to the crusader states.

How much of a retard was this charecter?
>nuhhwh some1 told me the khan broke a little girls foot
>moohhrraagg i better betray him

He was already going to do so anyway because the pope convinced him to.

Is that Vincent Chase?

>wearing a suit in 13th century Mongolia

dropped

True. Cesare and Juan were more interesting in that version and Lucrezia in some ways. I don't agree with her being the one to kill Juan even though we will never really know historically, it seems more likely Cesare would be the one. I like how Michaletto had more to him in the newer one though.

He was following the pope's orders to undermine Kublai and was lusting over the girl like a pedo he was. Being a catholic, he was fucked from day one.

I like this show a decent amount. But season 2 was a let down a bit. Season 1 was much better IMO

Also. What was that scene when th emuslim was tied up? she said Launding or something. what is it exactly?

Great. Very underrated show, it's like what I wished Vikings would have been. Just mongol bros doing mongol stuff.

Achmed enjoyed being tied up and pegged. This is an example of the show going too far in order to shock and stimulate the audience, likely to compete with Game of Thrones. As an aside, I don't think it was ever stated which religion, if any, Achmed belonged to.

how did Vikings fail at doing Viking stuff?

Khutulun is mai waifu

He did nothing wrong.

It was probably related to fucking his mother.
It developed some kind of a trauma where he couldn't get it up anymore so any sexual pleasure he could get was from being tied up and pegged. Like, he felt so guilty about fucking/killing his mother that he needed to be punished and that developed into a fetish where he's getting fucked in ass when he's helpless

more like qt-lun if you know what I mean

He was a fucking bitch

Yeah .Her and blue princess fine as shit

it will get more funny when they hype the invasions of Japan

What happened to marco's uncle?

what muslims? the mongols had already taken out the Abbasid Caliphate by then.

>oh khan of khans, should we watch the weather forecast?
>...nah

The crusader states got retaken at the beginning of the 1200's after it fell to Saladin at the end of the 1100's. In the 1200's the crusaders were constantly fighting with the Mamluk forces from Egypt. All crusader holdings were lost by 1291 ending the middle eastern crusades.
Marco Polo was traveling in Asia from 1271 to 1295.
Antioch fell in 1268 to the Mamluks.
The Kingdom of Jerusalem by 1291.

maybe italy will save us again

Egypt nigga. The Mongols never took Egypt and suffered their first bone crushing loss at Ain Jalut to the Egyptians.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Medici_(serie_televisiva)

>trailer has been removed from youtube and no one re-uploaded it anywhere
How is this possible?

He only cared because a former pedo and didn't want to see any children get hurt

I thought the only reason kokachin did not kill herself in season 1 Was because she's was pregnant with Marco child .