Did my tattoo artist fuck up my first tattoo, if so please explain

Did my tattoo artist fuck up my first tattoo, if so please explain.

looks good.

ive seen way worse

They did fine. You fucked by deciding to label yourself as boring by picking a boring tattoo.

you actually paid someone to permanently put that stupid shit on you?

That's a relief, thought the lines looked messed up. However, due to my lack of experience with tattoos I needed a outside opinion.

Perfectly fine. Nothing wrong at all. Nope. Nothin. Looks good.

Sure did!

Wait until it's done healing then ask again. It's not out of the ordinary for tattoos to look a little different after they've healed up. Most artists will touch up their work for free so don't be afraid to ask if you aren't satisfied once it's healed. Looks good so far though, just a bit irritated. Did you just get it today?

that shits for life bro, hope you like dandelions

The stem looks off for the flower and the lines are really sloppy. I wouldn't be pissed... Not the worst I've seen.

Only a matter of hours ago

Mine

What does the symbol mean?

Is that the jack that came with my car?

Lines where stem meets leaves is a little wonky and doesn't look great.
Everything else looks ok from a technical standpoint.

Give it a week to heal up and see how the flower looks after that.

It's from Berserk.
Yeah.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thumbnail looks like a black guy giving himself a footjob

Cannot be unseen

I don't see it but I believe you

Wait I see it cool

the lines are a bit janky, a seasoned artist will be able to fix that with a bit of shading, but overall not to bad, I have worse

Just make sure you keep it clean. You can use the stuff that's formulated for tattoo aftercare if you want but in my experience dial gold and unscented lubriderm work just fine. You should experience the itch at about 1 week, just remember to slap, not scratch. Don't worry if it scabs a little, though it's best to keep it from scabbing as much as possible, it is a wound and a little scabbing is normal.

Not OP but do you have pics of your bad ones?

I guess I'll post some of my work to keep the thread bumped.

i bought my own tattoo machine and got similar result after making my 5th tattoo, dont look bad just surprised someone actually have a studio and make it look the same.

wow you're a faggot

yeah, they fucked up big time and put some gay flower on your body

r8

its actually a pretty amateur tattoo and it shows.
but only up close.
from a distance it might look fine.

I dig it/10. Can you post a better pic of it?

This one's a cover up piece.

too much black obvious coverup /10

I mean I know it's not the perfect coverup but I still dig the tat and it's better than what was there before so I'm happy w it.

im not sure if its because the pic is blurry but it looks colored outside the lines. and theres problems with saturation. some spots look like they need more coloring. and the middle part where theres supposed to be white with black dots. those blotches look like the tat that should be covered up.

thx man i dunno if this looks better i only have my shit iphone camera, yours are pretty cool

i like that for no good reason at all. i think it's the contrast between the pale skin and blackness. and for some reason that color scheme fits.

pwell?

You're a faggot for getting a tattoo

That pink around it is infection, you have the aids...

Nice satan trips. Nothing outside the lines but I know the area you're talking about where it's a bit splotchy. That's where the original tat was. It was pretty bold and and dark so I had him do what he could. Definitely wasn't an easy coverup but he made it work how he could. And that pic might have a filter on it so saturation might be off. The flowers look better healed up, they were pretty tender when the pic was taken.

If that's a name, no I am not Pwell.

Bob ross taught me that there are no mistakes when it comes to art.

Thank you. Did the person you go to specialize in Chinese traditional? Seems to have lots of elements from that style in it.

id say sorta...
idk why people just go to randoms for a tattoo, its literally a piece of art, and if youre going to go get one, it needs to be from a professional artist, someone you admire for their skillset and such.
this one obviously has linework issues, and isnt the cleanest, i could probably trace that out better really.
but overall, its okay, looks like any other tattoo id see

agreed

Isn't that the Bluetooth symbol?

Looks lame...

No. You fucked up by getting your first tattoo.

You're now part of a club featuring tens of thousands of single mothers. Your judgement is just as bad as theirs.

print this up and show it to the manager of the shop. they'll probably give you a free fix

The bluetooth symbol is a bindrune

Looks like your artist had parkinsons when he was doing your lines. Bad overlaps, incomplete lines. I hope this is bait.

And here's a a healed dagger of mine along w a new flower. Working on American traditional sleeves if that wasn't obvious.

i doubt this was made in a shop.
prolly ops dumbass friend with his first tattoo machine in some bedroom somewhere.

took me a while to understand what was going on.

the flesh looks like a ribbon or something.

autism/10

Sexy ass quads

Mine.

You've been watching too many tattoo shows.

lold

nobody knows berserk damn shame bro

The line looks a bit odd now, particularly with the leaf, but it'll blur out and blend slightly as it heals and the ink breaks down.

>tattoo artist
>that shit on your leg

the only decent tattoo in the whole thread.

I thought I was the only one

My nigga

I'd be so pissed....

It looks fine. Other than the fact that the tattoo is of a gay ass flower, it looks okay.

y tho

I got the same tat and im pissed.
I asked for a cock and balls and it looks like a pussy flower

He worked in a studio with japanese people but i believe he was from thailand?
my wife and i got it in our wedding because she had wanted to go to him for a while, but I also sometimes cant make my mind on it sometimes it looks really cool others not so much, it looks ajapanese and chinese and weird whatv

Solid fuckin linework man

its ok the demons know what it is you'll be eaten soon enough

They sure are taking their sweet-ass time

maybe they're busy eating all the trash first doing the world a solid who knows

They aren't doing a very good job

Oh my sides there is a lot of trash

We need another eclipse.

That's fucking dope

Will the tattoo look good after your hair grows back? I want to get inked but my arm is at least as hairy as your leg

I've been tattooing for 8 years and I can help if you wouldn't mind. Your line weight is inconsistent and the tip of the petals are what's called a blow out. A blow out occurs when the artist goes deeper then or towards the 5th layer of your epidermis. Blowouts are permanent and will continue to spread sadly. I'd rather have to light a line then to deep. There is many inconsistencies in the steadiness of their lines and you have multiple crossovers like at the top petal. To a professional this looks unclean and inexperienced. I'm not trying to offend by any means I just want to help. It looks like someone that has tattooed under 3 years has done this. The shading is actually quite smooth but structurally it's not good
That's fucking dope

NO, YOU F*CKING SNOWFLAKE!

And my fucking dumb ass post those tags backwards. Sharks dope, flower sucks

I just looked up what you were talking about and it has been about 2 months and hasn't "blown out". How long will it take?

Hasn't grown back fully but still looks fine tbh.

be sure to post a pic when it's finished!

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

My most recent looks like a sticker.

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.

Nice nipple-head baby

Furfag/10

Is it finished?

It's already blown out. Some don't spread but your line weight it thicker and to dark. In about 5 years you will notice if it spreads. Ink is always wet under the skin and fading is actually the pigment spreading apart so just keep an eye on it.