Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Dio-sama...

Yeah i'm brand new here.

True i think some big organization is starting to target them, i have to give them credit they post good quality stuff.

Yeah do you play any online vidya? i'm starting to play StarBound but i get stuck sometimes

Ikaros claimed.

nice name :o

Ewww

>nui
Same

>rory
That gets me everytime

>juvia
Lol. Yup that's the job. I just wanna wear a scurb tbh

Welcome to the thread! I'm shinoa. A lot call me by the nickname smug

Going back i see

How come did Dio appeal to you more than Kira or Valentine?
You fail to make any sense now honestly, care to go into full detail without the memes?

I am ashamed to say who I am, but I was always fair with you and we were good Steam friends. You were really shy though and you never talked to me.

CS:GO was a fun little arcade shooter, not quite as cathartic as Modern Warfare, and I preferred realistic shooters like Arma :O

Don't have a choice, unfortunately.

>Avatarfag/circlejerk thread
FTFY

Because animu got wasted by the mods, and everybody fucked off to 8ch, a website I refuse to go on for a laundry list of reasons.

And yeah, I was annoying as fuck back then, but to be fair I was only like 15-16. 19 now, second year of college. Working part time to pay through the semester and all that stuff.
I mean, one could get really autistic and bitch about compression of streaming video, but hey... Free animu with decent subs. I can't complain.
Are we bringing back the old gang? Is this happening right now?
MW2 was my shit once upon a time. Don't play much now, especially since I no longer own an Xbox and I was top prestige on that but yeah.

Paralel universes are fucking stupid and Kira just goes around exploding people and licking hands, I like blond buff vampires and freeze people and time itself too sometimes.

And about the daddy killer thing, I'm fairly certain that it just wouldn't have been a term to begin with, or if some random generic assassin had done the work then eyebrow-chan would've revealed the truth at one point and that taking the blame was just a social experiment, then filler stuff would've happened and good guys win.

I'm not trying to be shy... I just don't want to bother people most of the time...

?

well how are you doing? :o

It is a good, funny pic. I like it.

If you leave me I'd rather kill you because I want to be your side.

I don't believe we have spoken since New Year's, but I may be forgetting.
Good! I stayed over at my cousin's house for a few days and played vidya while I was there.

I could never do a shooter with a controller >...

My favorite part is when she calls the loli pussy eating faggot what he is, a faggot.

Someone was acting up as me. With filenames and all.
Still bummed about that.

I use to but my internet is pretty bad.

Don't we all know that Nonon is better than Nui?

oh I'm sorry about that, love

at least I won't get you confused for anyone :o

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
No other reason in particular?

Yeah well I guess even I Dio would bve ready to say that Nonon is pretty good.

meme girl

What?

Thank you i'll call you smug, you can call me whatever you want, i go by posting Kurisu images. And claiming her!

Yeah one cannot complain for free content, torrenting is always an option tho.

I see what download and upload speed do you currently have?

I know you wouldn't, my dear.
How are you?

20 kb download, I have no idea for upload.

I heard there was an inferior vampire stepping out of line here

Hey thats a pretty great picture, it'd be even greater if her collar was actually tied to anything.

I bet that "superior vampire waifu" of yours isn't even good at football, what a fucking dweeb.

Even if you don't notice my feelings I'll always be with you in the hell if I kill you.

Nice gif.

I'm great, I just got done feeding the strays

these 2 white cats are really used to me now

they follow me and even come in the trailer and let me pet them :o

My waifu doesnt play football
But she can shoot a dime out of the air from 200 yards

If Tomoko comes on later someone please say hi to her for me and that I'll be on tonight.

Thanks

It's tied to Tomoki, iirc.

Yeah whatever, any mortals could do that

I guess no matter what Toki will always take a female role.

You're like a crazy cat lady?
Might reply slowly I'm playing HotS

Why don't you talk to Haruhi anymore?

Dio is neat and all but things like someone going into hiding and living another mans life in attempt to gain a quiet life are much more amusing.

I will agree that PUs are a bit overdone but it's not just about what they're power is, it's how they think and do things and use it, that's what makes a character, Dio was overall just there to be bad, but at least he's not Diavolo.

That would have been boring and kinda underwhelming don't you think? Nui spiced things up quite a lot and it would have been lesser without her.
Nononsense!

It is indeed a good pic

Pay, medical experience etc. There. Happy? Lol

Oh. nevermind then

Red smort. That's what I'mma call you

All vamps are inferior

Sure

The console ports have slight aim assist to compensate for inaccurate inputs.

Though, most games leave the option to disable it if someone so desires.
Ehhhh... Nevermind...
>torrenting
Tiny laptop hard drive divided up into two different partitions for two different operating systems. Not happening.

He's the best one for the role since even his Jesus Beam is peaceful by nature.

I'll cherish this only happy, glad memory, the illusion I draw.

Oh! I play HotS regularly, mind if we play some time?

Meh, Nui was just a generic anime psychopath that acts like all those murders are normal while being acting cheery. There's hundreds of those, I mean sure it "spiced things up" a little bit but really didn't change much. Personally I do like Nui however her entire character is practically the same thing as a filler episode.

I guess you can say that

I love cute things

and alright I'm just on youtube, not sure what that is :o

>a mortal can even see a dime from 200 yards away
>dio is immortal

Well yeah just use an actually good scope ya dumb dumb.

I just ask a question you didn't have to give me an attitude as well
>

Moka doesnt need a scope
Shes not trash like dio
Ill fight you

>Just tryna claim best girl and all this discussion happening

being acting Dio did a goof

Yeah that's the same reason i have to stick with streaming.

Copy that smug, red smort is ok. Glad to meet you

And will keep walking with it. Red blood flows from the blade I stabbed you with.

Well maybe if she was actually good it would be easier to claim her.

Well Dio never needed to shoot a dime from 200 yards away but he probably could, just need to do the good ole "Yadda yadda I did vampire transformation thing to my eye" and then he takes a 19th century revolver and miss because it's a shitty useless gun and I don't think anyone could hit from 200 yards with that kind of garbage.

>If she was actually good
C'mon, did you even read the post? I said right there. She's best girl.

She did it in a way that was more appealing than most of them however and the later half of Kill La Kill would have been more meh without her and i don't see how it could have gone so well otherwise, but i suppose people have different taste and views on things.

:o

Maybe so but Dio is literally the best waifu that ever existed so I think I would know better.

She was great, just not that important, thats all I'm saying.

Tbh dio would stop time shoot the dime from point blank and start time again
Or some bullshit about developing another stand power that makes dio even more broken than he already was

:o

I didn't mean the attitude lol

You will be rekt

That face is perfect for the nick name too lol

Fuck I hope that wasn't the real Ikarus!

QOO: How can we see if our eyes aren't real?

You collapsed to me and I hold you strong. I kiss you and the moment my dream comes true marks the end.

konichiwa ma onii-chans how we all doing?
Trumpfag?
I member that Welcome to the NHK it's one of my favorite anime,
What's this fag doing here.

Nope

QOOT: will smug ever get good and not fuck this up

>Thinking Dio is even in the top 10

Well in eyes of heaven his stand had unlocked the ability to rewrite reality itself, removing the vampires weakness to sunlight and reviving a bunch of people to use them as his evil goons, he could also practically do anything and could summon lightning bolts from the sky for some reason, but it ended with a "parody" of Dio's defeat in part 3 with the whole "NANI, THEY'RE THE SAME STAND!????" then jotaro killed him and kept kakyoin and avdol alive and the credits showed every parts where there were supposed to be dead good characters but they were alive instead. So it ended up being the happy ending of happy endings all thanks to the generous Dio Brando.

Yeah that's why i chose that image, just perfect reaction

I'm scared.

Old meme. OLD MEME!

You are fading away, you are with me, this is the wish that has filled my soul.

Oh, and my ISP also yells at me when I torrent a lot of shit. Happened once when I was living in my last apartment. Not taking the chance again.
SHUT THE FUCK UP JADEN.
Not enough watermelon.

I'd claim anzu...

It's a moba from Blizzard.
What are you watching on youtube?
I don't play it regularly, only with a premade.
I have a friend who's a good shotcaller.
We should play some other time, tonight is not very stable connection-wise.

It's ok
>
Touch
>trips
>wew

here

Are those golden jewish stars? I'm calling the reich right now.

To be fair wouldn't most of the Kill La Kill characters besides Ryuko and Satsuki count as filler in a way then? each character added a lot for the show and made it as good as it was, excluding Rei of course.

Why me? Why now?

I hope I never run into that monster again for as long as I live.

So he ended up being a pillar man that had become perfect but with a stand and dio could die
So pillar men are still better than dio

I'm here to chew ass and kick gumbubble

Wew. Lewd as fuck. It is a perfect reaction

Good

Cute

Misaki said hi

kill me yuno

Your ISP can't limit you for downloading torrents, they can only scare you. Tell them if they terminate or limit your contract you'll sue for breaking their end of the agreement, and if it is covered you'll simply switch providers and inform your friends to do the same.
They'll shut the fuck up then.

Show me proof