Conjuring 2 pulled from French cinemas

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/08/the-conjuring-2-french-cinemas-disorder-audience

>Cinemas in France are cancelling screenings of The Conjuring 2 following troublesome occurrences of “hysterical yelling” and violent altercations.

>The French newspaper Le Parisien has reported that the majority of the 262 French cinemas initially planning to show the Enfield-set chiller have removed it from their programmes following disruptive conduct.

>Some Paris cinemas axed it on release day, the reason cited was to “ensure the safety of staff and customers”.

haha what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck where do I see this now?

Muslims in my country ruin everything.

but I am le triggered

The scene with the crucifixes upset the muslims

thank religion of peace

But Sup Forums said this kind of thing happened only with black people.

>it has to be Muslims

There is no specific mention of a particular group

Could be under 18 year olds being retards

guerilla marketing?

>>>/Tumblr/

For what? They're cancelling screenings and it's already been released everywhere else.

Why is this piece of shit movie being shilled so hard everywhere?

You are retarded.

seriously what the fuck?

you cant find any true reason why somebody would go apeshit just because of this particular movie.

Why is Vera essential mommycore

The fuck is wrong with France?

I can go see people finger fuck each other on grainy film to a Wagner score but I can't see this?

Must be invoking the spirits of the catacombs

Preemptive underrated.

Sounds more like gorilla marketing to me.

sounds like the shit black people do in the US when they watch horror movies

experienced this one time myself. was both hilarious and disgusting.

That's nothing compared with what happened when The Evil Dead came out in the theatres in 1981.

>Muslims not being at the root of problems in France since 1958

The Fifth Republic of France has only had to submit the country under a state of emergency twice, and twice those were instilled by the fuckups of Muslims.

Literally surrendering to a film

You seem to have spelled "Jews", and "XVIII century" wrong.

You're a moron.

Sounds like that would have been fun.

Anyway conjuring 2 is basically calling it out to be bullshit mainly anyway then goes fuck it and follows on with it, good movie.

It's ALWAYS mudlims. no exceptions.

you gotta take into account that France is a muslim country and an African colony, they havent seen an horror movie in their entire lifes so they assume everything they see its actually real.

wasnt even that scary desu

I'm convinced that Taissa isn't her sister but actually her daughter, who should had very young. because she's a fantastic slut . And the sister story is just a cover up.

I'm hard, mang.

*Whom she had

The French truly are the biggest pussies

Based Big Farmiga

*womb she had

ok so i read the article and still dont fucking understand it.

>bunch of assholes annoy people by screaming at every scene implying there is a jumpscare
>cinema stuff does nothing
>annoyed cinemagoers attack assholes and it turns into all out brawl
>cinema ALL ACROSS FRANCE assume(for whatever reason) that that will happen EVERYWHERE and are stopping the screenings

wut? it makes no fucking sense. so one cinema somewhere happen to have incident during one of the screenings? so what?

>Be French
>Go to movies
>Surrender

this does sound like a marketing tactic
>see the movie they HAD to ban!

>people actually think this wasn't because demons aren't attached to this movie and decided to rile people up for chaos

Anyone else find The Conjuring 1/2 completely underwhelming? What the fuck?

The climax in both films is so fucking weak, there are no characters, the plot device to kill the big bad is just "oh I remembered your name."

The only thing a screen ban would successfully market are torrent sites.

France is officially no longer white

The jew knows that his first target had to be the whitest and strongest country in Europe.

And now the dominos shall fall elsewhere :c.

This.

France cannot have scary movies, people of African descent are incapable of quietly watching one, much less in public.

Kevin Hart will be the new Jerry Lewis.

It's weird, I live in England and have never had problems with black people shouting in films
Are you sure it's not an african-american thing?

who the fuck asked you about all that shit??? what the fuck has it to do with a movie getting cancelled??

you are not allowed to be here
no, not even in the blue boards

Muslims don't like the cross iconography, that's the reason, deal with it Sup Forums

France has the highest pop of Muslims in Europe

Lol you're such a pussy.

They were right about everything

>France has the highest pop of Muslims in Europe

maybe because France is the most populated country in Europe?

that's not even true if you take the population percentage

and why are we still discussing about muslims?

MOOOOODS

>thread about people overreacting to scary movie
>IMMEDIATELY devolves into anti-islamic shitfest

what the fuck is wrong with you people

if i were to make a thread about a car accident in france would the same thing happen

That was nothing compared to when The Dakr Knight Rises came out in America in 2012.

This.
There's literally nothing wrong with Islam and Muslims blowing up white people. It's progression, you retards.

>France has the highest pop of Muslims in Europe

5–10%
Austria Belgium Bulgaria France Germany Netherlands Sweden Switzerland
10–20%
Georgia Montenegro Russia
20–30%
Cyprus
30–40%
Rep. of Macedonia
40–50%
Bosnia–Herzegovina
60–80%
Albania
90–95%
Kosovo

loooooooooool
what the fuck???
what
the
fuck??

there was no explosion, go back to your barn, barnie

>There is no specific mention of a particular group

That's how you know it's muslims.

If it's a white person, the media always mentions it. "White shooter", etc. If it's a minority it's always omitted.

All whites should be killed

this, racewar when

It's been going for years, kiddo.

>Having 90's Marilyn Manson as your main antagonist
>Crooked man/slender man
>Le old crumpy guy
>Toys fucking moving by themselves. Meme troupe.
>Loud=/=Scariness

this

Save the planet and kill a whitey

>haha what the fuck
Publicity stunt, just like the reports of audience members dying watching it.

>There is no specific mention of a particular group

That's how you know it's Muslims.

I was there for one. It was muslims. And, by muslims I mean dark people yelling shit I can't understand and being rather irate for what I have no fucking clue, but they were throwing shoes at the screen and the pimply-faced frog who was there to calm things down.

You really have to go back man.

You're retarded, an actual publicity stunt would be saying it's rated R for "being too scary" like what they did with the last one.

This is literally pulling it from theaters after it already premiered in most other countries for reasons having less to do with the movie and more to do with rowdy audiences.

Canceling screenings is actually the opposite of publicity unless you're trying to encourage illegal downloads you dumb nigger.

because the moslems did it? keep up bro

Wasn't it in Germany where a kraut started to shoot some people?

Btw this reason is BS, probably some commercial power play by their part against the studio

Of course it is, colonials are obnoxious cunts, add some nigger in and what do you get?

I highly doubt it had anything to do with muslims. Muslims countries like Indonesia/Malaysia had the movie premier during the start of their fasting month. And they seem pretty chill with it, or if it's just a bit tame compared too other SEA horror movies like from Thailand or Japan.

>French ''''''people''''''

Not the same shit.

>no specific mention of a particular group

Yeah, exactly. Muslims

>suprised when french come up against resistance and give up
>white flag etc etc

Since any mention of race and religion are forbidden by law in France, it doesn't mean shit. the guys could have been wither than an alka-seltzer tablet, there would still be no mention of race and religion. they are pretty serious about this kind of things here.

That being said, it was probably Muslims.

Horseshit, when it's a white they let you know by giving his name or his familial situation.
It's exactly when nothing is said that you can know it was arabs.

Hi, I'm a big scary demon, but I'm going to scare you with my $26 dollar evil nun costume.

One of my aunts found out at 20 that her older sister was actually her mother, got mad and ran away from home. I guess they're all chummy now, but man, must be so weird.

LOL

is it this some wierd marketing campaign in the gist of "This movies is so scary, some cinemas refuse to play it"?

>occurrences of “hysterical yelling” and violent altercations.
youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE

I'm gotta BTFO it IS the same shit.

no, it's real. It's not the first time that happens with horror movies.

t. french

Sure. If you're an illiterate moron.

Are you?

I'm French, and went to see the movie earlier this week with my teenage nephew. The theater was packed full of teenagers, nothing wrong there, that's the target audience for those movie.

Out of nowhere then comes in this burly security guy and he start admonishing us in a very confrontational tone, telling us to "calm down" (there wasn't any noise), to stay quiet or he will throw us out of the theater etc. then he fucking sat down with us, getting up now and then to go yell at some group of kids who where just laughing or something.

weird as fuck.

You'd rather see this than see people finger fuck? The fuck is wrong with you?

Virgin here, just curious, how do you fuck a finger???

Weak bait desu.

I don't know what, just forget about it.

The exact same shit happened in France when that shitty Conjuring spin-off with the evil doll came out. Some retards trying to start a trend.

I wish I was intellectual enough to understand this joke.

Audiences realized she would never be their mommy and lost control.

I enjoyed this film, mainly for the two Warrens who you believe are a couple and actually care about (something horror films rarely acheive). One thing that annoys me though, is how every almost every horror film is now being advertised as the scariest film of all time. It started with Paranormal Activity, showing audience reactions on the adverts. I didn't really notice this before then.

lol that's complete bullshit. zionist media loves to shit on muslims any chance it gets you delusional retard.

We Sup Forums now.

Under Paris are underground tunnels filled with human bones from some cemetery that had to be emptied a couple centuries ago. You can visit them in guided tours.

I love these pics

I saw the Conjuring in the ghetto. Shit was hilarious. Multiple people would shout out at the same time "O lawd Jesus!" Fat black chick in front of me at one point was like "run you dumb white bitch, run for your life!"

The movie was honestly not that good. I was quite disappointed. The first movie was better by a large margin.
Making a child actor try and be evil, although coming from a famous case, couldn't be taken seriously.
It's just funny to see a girl try to act evil with a shit eating grin on her face.

I went to see it yesterday.
And, to be fair, a good number of people laughed and screamed. It's still no reason to remove the movie entirely from theaters though.
Fucking babies.

Like, the parts with the Satanic Nun were great (the picture scene was fucking brilliant) but the whole way the story is resolved was so boring.
>we need the name of the demon to stop her
>lol she gave me her name for some reason when she was trying to scare me
What bullshit.

The Crooked Man was cool but the fact that they used CG cheapened the entire movie.
There was too much of everything going on.