Sup Forums Pls. I need help from any of you guys who have gotten laid, had relationships, or are good at getting girls...

Sup Forums Pls. I need help from any of you guys who have gotten laid, had relationships, or are good at getting girls. What's the best way to get girls? I've tried everything. Confidence, manliness, humor, the "bad boy" persona, taking up guitar, being a tough guy, everything. I need real advice for getting girls. Any help would be appreciated.

Alcohol and money, lots of both.

dont directly try. by that i mean focus on yourself, focus on your hobbies. thats what makes you different from other people. live an interesting life and the rest will come naturally.

Try being yourself and not what you think they want

Also, best advice I've ever heard; work out until someone wants to have sex with you

Be born good looking

Im making an app that tells you exactly everything you need to do and say to get girls, how much would you pay for it?

well if you want a specific girl, that's a lot harder than throwing game at every girl you'd fuck and getting a small percentage of them
the biggest mistake dudes make is pursuing one girl too eagerly/too long. Make it known you're down to fuck and if she doesn't reciprocate, stop contacting her at all. Either she gets what she wants, and doesn't fuck you, or in girls massively fucked up brains, she "lost" that "game" and now she might come back and fuck you.

confidence and be yourself, my first girlfriend i straight just asked out in college randomly. months after we broke up, i was friends with my current girlfriend for a few months. she wanted to stay at my cabin so we went for a weekend, asked if i wanted to share a bed and i said sure. woke up in the morning and kissed her, been together for years since

she flat out admitted that when we first first friends what did it was that i was nice, chill, smelled good, dressed well, and i wore shirts that accentuated my muscles. that and i was just myself, after my first girlfriend broke up with me i wasnt actively seeking out a relationship. it just happened

i actually first met her on a board on here and we met irl at a car show

This is me, BTW. I'm OP

cut that faggy hair

also answer this faggot

no homo youre not bad looking, jeans with a black dress shirt and some good cologne would take you a ways in a bar

Cut hair short, work out, get hobby/career. You'll be fine.

Still working on that. I have been for almost 2 months, but I'm not seeing results. Genetics suck ass.

BTW I'm also the head of a biker gang I started in my high school. I have a denim vest with a snake patch to go with it.

Maybe not the hair, but I'll look around more for a job. I work out a couple or 3 times a week.

I'll try that. Not old enough to go in a bar, but I'll find a social building.

if youre legitly OP youre going to have a hard time getting a decent girl being in a biker gang, my cousin had it made with a really nice girlfriend that had wealthy parents, he got into drugs/gangs and dumped his ass. they just started talking again after got clean

Hell yeah

About a dollar

your hair makes me cringe. it looks dyed and it looks like you probably dress in panties and go on dirtyroulette at night pretending to be a female . wait... thats how i spent my night. nvm, you do you bro

Damn. My gang doesn't get into drugs. I rejected a girl because she brags about the drugs she did and also tried to kill herself by ODing on oxycontin. Straight up said, "Sorry. We don't take junkies." Felt good.

Trust me man, the hair is not helping you at all. Don't just look for a job, aspire for something you actually want to do. Women find ambition and self accomplishment attractive. Also lift heavy and do cardio. If you see no results your workout is not intense enough.

I only dye it here and there. It's normally brown, but I dye it black, to match my favorite color, clothing, and personality. I tried dying it back to brown last night, but nothing really happened.

Ignore girls who are lifeless, shallow, bitches.
Ask girls to hang out directly, who are kind, respectful and fun. Start by just asking them to hang out depending on your age and situation. If you are in college go have coffee or study for a similar class. If you are in high school it's a little more challenging. You might have to get her to hang out with a group of her friends at first. Good Luck. Don't worry about it (thats where ignoring worthless girls comes in).

just let it go natural from now on. straight men dont normally dye their hair. makes you seem like a tryhard in my humble opinion

Themaxgamer1028 ring a bell to you Op?

Your people are weak because you have not been made strong by substances. Meth and man don't both begin with m out of coincidence.

I'll try that

Okay. Thanks.

"Just be yourself."

you faggot, the hair is your only obstacle. if you keep the hair, there is litorally nothing you can do to fix your situation

Who else is tired of these worn-out threads, with some cuck as the OP, asking for advice on how to get women?

No. I'll look him up quick.

Bitch, did I ask you

Don't worry about it, you look a bit like him, guy from Playstation I used to know

drop your preconceptions and learn how to be fun and make people feel good when theyre around you. find people you actually want to be around because you like who they are instead of liking how hot they are.

if you suck at bagging women you have to start out with women that you already have stuff in common with personality-wise. then once you become more sociable you can evolve and expand.

I see. Not a problem.

Cuck, nobody cares about your success or failure with girls, fuck off.

CUT YOUR HAIR YOU FUCKING FAG ARE YOU TRYING TO GET GIRLS OR SUCK DICK?

Okay

I didn't ask you, fag

I'll look into it

theyre nice they make me feel good about myself

if your hair is part of your personality just keep it and wear cool clothes. but dont expect sorority girls to go for you. look for hippies and hipsters.

I hate both those people, but the girls can be hot. So I'll try that.

Cocksucker, hang your fucking self. Or better yet cut off your crusty little dick and plunge it up your ass through your colon. I'm tired of these lame ass, low I.Q threads, fuck you!

you have the face of "disgrace is in your future with me"
lmao

now think about this, imagine you're a girl and then some motherfucker shows up sayin "heeei gul, lemme smell yo forearms bitch" and that dude face is like your picture, holy shitttt nigger

hahahah

dude seriously cut your hair and grow a beard

> Lift weights for like 6-7 months
> Don't be fat after that period
> Go out to bars, do stuff, make friends
> Be a normal human being
> Get laid

shit's easy user, just don't be fat and be personable and some female will want to fuck you. If you get big enough hotties will want to fuck you as well.

Just try to be as normal possible, work on your career, work on your body, and work on your personality and the girls will come.

No one wants a fat ugly guitar playing bad boy.

Neckbeard, I didn't ask you. Go back to your single mom's basement. Fat motherfucker.

Know yourself. Be yourself.

I know it's cliche but its the only thing that matters.

That pickup artist stuff is a bunch of bullshit

Nigga, I'm trying. Why do you think I lift?

Haircut, exercise, dress well

Thanks. But true, pickup artists are trash.

I also lift

OK, let's see. Tell me what you do when you get to the gym. Cut the crap, be honest, don't bullshit me. 2 months are enough for results.

Tell me.

Okay

Fuck off with the mother shit, cocksucker. Your mother probably sucks enormous black dicks to the root, and is fat swine like her miserable off spring. Suck my cock, stupid bastard!

Up to 100 bench presses, back workouts, treadmill, and this machine that you puch weights with your legs.

Diet is more important than working out. And if you aren't eating enough protein and getting sleep you won't see jack shit for gains.

Don't underestimate sleep. Getting enough sleep is key to building muscle. Lack of sleep releases stress hormones. Stress hormones make your body think that you are in a survival mode and that you need to build fat because tough times are ahead.

Working out doesn't build muscle. Working out stimulates the release of hormones that instruct your body to build muscle. Stress hormones counteract and cancel out those growth hormones.

You wanna tussle, fuckface

Good advice

where the fuck you guys go to get girls if you don't drink / like bars?

100 bench presses? how much weight?
What back workout?
When do you treadmill?
Usually when someone explains their workout, they express it like this:
>number of sets X number of reps of this exercise with this much weight
> for example: 4x12 deadlifts 135lb

Shove a tree branch in you rectum 12 inches, you miserable, worthless, piece of dog shit. Fuck your mothers syphilitic cunt, cocksucker!

You need to do more research. It's good you have the motivation to work out, but you clearly don't really know what you are doing.

The science of getting fit is pretty simple, look at all the braindead morons who can get ripped. But if you aren't working out properly and eating right and sleeping then you are just wasting your time.

seek retribution OP, its the final solution

Haircut, dress well

Dude, quit being a troll and worry about passing middle school.

You see, user, none of the above helps if you don't leave your house

The only way you can pull off that haircut is if you are in a metal band. If not then cut your hair.

Stop masturbating. I'm serious.

Lift. Do fun things that you enjoy. Find out what kind of guy you are and what you want out of life. Go from there, because it kind of just happens when you do those things.

Middle school?

I don't put weights on them. Lifting the bar on its own is difficult for me. There's a machine that you sit in and pull weight down with your arms, and it's good for your back and biceps.

I leave my house a lot, actually. I just can't go to parties and other gatherings.

K

Humans are pretty good at picking up on falsehood, even if they don't know it most people will be uncomfortable with you if you're putting on an act for them. The best advice I can think of is don't think about it, put yourself in the position to be in conversations and let it naturally flow.

Bruh. I won't kill abyone. I don't mind beating the everloving shit out of the people that made my life hell with a pipe, however.

Shit. I've been using manipulation on many people, and they never seemed ti notice it. But okay.

Seriously. Dude is right.

Two steps outside your front door doesn't count.

Sup Forums yourself fag

So, you tried "manliness" with that hair? Cut that shit... or you can try with weird chicks, go to a comiccon, I know some weird chubby girls that look just like you.
No, seriously, cut it

Alright. Want visible results fast? Try the 5x5. That's all you need. Google that, first result. Boom! Do that. Stop using machines, you're wasting your time. Do the 5x5, eat meat, eat vegetables, drink only water, don't eat junk, sleep 8 hours and if you can, buy whey protein. That's all you need to get fit. Seriously. It's that simple.

Don't socialize with anyone at the gym. Don't take any advice from anyone at the gym. And be polite.

Don't forget to grow a beard and cut your hair. That's it in terms of physical appearance. A fit body looks good with any clothes, but clothes your size with you as a well groomed man will take you places.

As for your personality, having discipline with your workouts will make you a better person. Reading will allow you to enrich a conversation. Listening to people and making them feel comfortable around you is more than enough. Just don't try to be fake, everyone will notice it and you will fail.

fix up hair and visit /fa/ more often

Consider asking people who are less autismal?

Just stop being anything that doesn't make yourself comfortable in your own skin. Dig in to your hobbies, take care of your appearance (join a gym and eat less if you're fat), and bond with someone over a shared interest or sense of humor. Trying to bond as someone you aren't will only rip you up in the long run.

I'm not fat. Bu good advice.

Okay

Bikers are manly as fuck, and they need the hair to match it. Plus, I'm a rocker.

learn to give her the back hand compliment

Pretty much these things OP. If you go at it with the intent of "getting girls" you'll just have a bad time and seem fake. Don't think about it, instead think about the things to you enjoy doing or want to do. Join a club or pick up a hobbie, Hang out with people that share similar interests. Focus on improving yourself and your life as an individual. Once you do you will develop a natural comfort/confidence level because your doing things for yourself (not to attract the attention of women). Don't force it, don't rush it..

Do you have a $20,000 Harley? No? Then you aren't a hardcore biker and can't pull off that hair.

get a haircut phaggot

I will be your first response that is from a person who actually gets girls. You don't "get girls," if girls don't like you now, they never will. Go "all in" on one girl and make sure you have a steady job, and that will get you a girl. don't attempt to have sex with her, if sex happens it happens, it probably wont happen for you.

Stronglifts 5x5. Punch a heavy bag.

The key to getting women is confidence, and the foundation of any man's confidence is not just your level of physical fitness, but your ability to hold shit down and stick up for yourself. I'm a musician and I spend a lot of time out in bars and clubs, and around women.
I'm not a big guy, 5'7 and when I started lifting I was 150 lbs. I did Stronglifts 5x5 three days a week, hit the heavy bag in just wraps, and ate like a fucking horse for 8 months. Find a buddy, spar and do pad drills occasionally.

Putting yourself through real, heavy physical strain like that changes you. It doesn't just make you more muscular. My posture is better. My joints are stronger. My skull and bones are thicker and more dense. My hands are strong; my knuckles are calcified and rock hard.

Now at 175, I'm still not the biggest guy in any room, but that shit doesn't matter. Within reason, regardless of their physical size if someone tries to fuck with me, I at least have something to say about it and I'm not compelled to back down and be made to look like a chump. May sound crazy, but that little amount of time on this program has made me so god damn strong and explosive, no one is going to pick me in a fight without paying for it. If I catch pretty much anybody square with a cross or hook, they are taking a fuckin nap, no doubt about it.

Women pick up on the kind of confidence that comes with that. Confidence is owning a room. Not being a dick just because you can, but knowing that nobody in any given room can decide they dont like you and try to make you look like a chump without paying for it. My 2c, for whatever it's worth to you.

blamp

start with a different haircut holy fuck

cut your hair like an aryans. after that just don't be an autist or an asshole.

Stop trying so hard to get a woman cuz if You are trying so hard you will turn up in weamen mind that you are desperet beta cunt so stop trying and chill bro

sl5x5 is fucking serious. it gets miserable once the weights get up there. but the result are dramatic.