I hate my sister gets everything she wants just fr her looks. Is she even hot?

I hate my sister gets everything she wants just fr her looks. Is she even hot?

I'd fucking destroy her

Seriously?

I'd smash

Not asking for it

i would too, with a chainsaw or something like that

Hell yeah, m8 don't let it get you down girls get treated better just life

Bitch face , makes me want to choke her with my dick til tears come down. nice body tough.

Maybe If I were really drunk that night depending on her attitude. Her face isn't that great and I haven't seen her naked so. Her teeth kinda put me off.

Its not about attraction
Its about the fact that she doesn't have a dick and likes cock

haha wtf steven i didnt know you browsed the chans

Kind of fat, but break out the KY for that tight asshole.

You mean your brother who decided that he was a she on the inside, so he decided to become a she? Nah dude, she gets what she wants because she puts herself out there advertising that she is totally available and down to fuck....maybe.....like if you pay discretely through cleverly disguised maneuvers.
Your bro who turned sis: Baby can I use your credit card to go shopping in this dress?

Gold Mine: Sure babe, that dress will totally make your ass look completely fuckable for later.

She's sexy as fuck and looks like she can take dick

You mean she looks like she might have had a dick in the past?

SHIT JUST GOT REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Yeah, and she got a nice lil ass

>sister gets everything she wants just fr her looks

Wait until she hits 30 and see what happens to most of girls...or rather, the amount of attention they get when guys still drool over 20 year olds.

Yikes. She probably sucks hella cock bro . Sure she has a good body but no one would wife that face. I'm sorry for your loss.

Then she will be an unstable, hostile robobitch who takes half of your money? Then she rages on about sexual equality........

But hey, if you become a plastic surgeon, you can count on them to be lifetime customers, business will be booming.

On left

I would need to see her butthole to answer this question.

Pretty girls get stuff just because they're pretty. That's the way the world works.

How many rich men have ugly wives?

Awful face but good body. Probably knows it and it makes her an easy fuck.

Left

>I hate my sister gets everything she wants just fr her looks.
Come on OP, isn't there anyone whom you like just because of her looks?
If it really bugs you, then try to look more like her.