What are the chances of me fucking up if I shoot myself in the head?

What are the chances of me fucking up if I shoot myself in the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LhkGtd_OGCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a shotgun and put it to the side of your dome and it'll send you straight to the afterlife, or whatever the fuck

100%

>the side of your dome
this is why you don't advice from internet

about 1 in 6

Have this relatable anime picture user.

Hope it makes you feel better!

I don't know if I can get my hands on one, atleast easily. I figured I'd go nextdoor to my parents and grab one of their pistols while my mom's asleep/preoccupied.

its possible that youll fuck up and then ur life will be worse than it is now. dont do it

Where is better? I was also reading in the mouth slightly tilted up. Also, I'm such a fuck up I would probably be the 1. What's likely to happen if I do fuck up?

>nextdoor to my parents

maybe you'll get lucky and your dad will think your a burgler and unload a magazine in your chest

then maybe he'll feel somewhat bad at least eh?

go make a gore thread and ask for the post shotgun to face webm.

It's saying 97% effective where I am.

I'm too much of a skill-less loser to escape retail which is crushing my will to live daily, and I'm considering medically castrating myself via SSRI's over leaving my current and only relationship. I'm happy with the less intimate side of our relationship, but ever since I found out I'm not just broken I feel trapped like I'll always feel unsatisfied, but I'm too much of a coward to be present when I hurt him and the other few who care about me. Also I'm a shitty person in general and only know how to hurt myself/others. People are better off without me.

Also it's saying 99% effective if you use a shotgun to the head.

Btw that 1/6 thing the person said is bullshit.

Consider subredits like /r/depression and some others like it

>People are better off without me.

well yeah if you have some dumb ass 5 shot revolver your chances are going to be different that's why I said "about" you colossal faggot

Drink bleach and then shoot yourself, no way you survive

i can relate to wanting to kill yourself ive tried before, always got close and realized how pointless it would be. find something you enjoy and take every chance to do it. if your relationship sucks try to talk it out or move on etc etc
im not good with advice but i hate seeing people in this position. hearts out to you man

I "tried" a few weeks ago (tried to cut my wrist, but generally cutting has always made the "bad thoughts" go away so my mind cleared and I was left with going to a doctor for steri strips).

I've tried to talk to him about it, but between what I've done and how long we've been together, it's hard. And I'm too much of a coward to leave, it won't end well. He'll tear into me and reinforce how terrible I am, and I'm not in the most financially stable position. And he's essentially also my best friend, I'm happy with him otherwise, I just feel really hopeless, and I don't think I can hurt him and walk away from it.

don't use bird shot, user a slug or buckshot. the best that will happen with bird shot is a couple months in the hospital and even more reason to kill yourself

bump

sounds like were in similar situations tbh. i guess im being hypocritical because id try and off myself if i didnt get drunk/stoned instead. i hope you find it in you to pull through and shit gets better

well with your track record i'd say pretty high chance

I appreciate it. But I don't think I can. I'm either here, and continue to feel like this. Or I move on. But I'm not good enough for anyone so I'll end up alone.

How do I know the difference?

youtu.be/LhkGtd_OGCQ

Have a listen to this, OP. Not trying to convince you to stay alive, you can kill yourself if you want to, pretty sure you'd change that train of thought with a single trip on LSD.

sending love your way no matter what you chose to do. i know this place is a cesspool but know somebody is looking out for you bub

Thank you, but I really don't deserve it. I'm fucking awful.