Nope
/thread

Yup

I'd say Canada. Living off the backs of American culture

>around for about 200 years
>"culture"
kek

Yes. All of them.

OP here, American myself, only said it was worst to create discussion.

>implying there's a required time frame to develop culture
>being this fucking stupid

Precisely what I came here to post.

French culture is objectively better.

lost! How the hell do you have a vikings Pepe meme?! Fucking Sup Forums

FRENCH?!?! You had the rest of the world to choose from, and you went with the dirty, smelly, arrogant, cowardly French!??!

Wow.

>implying if there was a required time frame 200 years would even be enough to develop a culture

Buahahaha, enjoy being cucked by hairy women.

>dirty, smelly, arrogant, cowardly French!??!

All post-WWII American propaganda and you fell for it.

well, they did invent democracy so... They have that going for them.

Apparently you don't realize that most of the world attempts to replicate American culture.

Except that we were a Democracy while they were still being ruled by kings, dipshit.

> "Worse culture in the World?"

Europe Seems to be mixed right now

As the world tried to replicate the Roman Empire. Where did that get them? All good things come to an end

They also invented gay sex, you proud of that?

So you just admitted that America has a good culture. Thanks user.

there isn't any anti-french propaganda in the us, France is pretty insignificant to us so we don't really mention it too much

Gay sex was in the Bible m'lad.

But GREAT things live forever!!

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!

dude, you're fucking retarded. There is nothing I can say to you EXCEPT the French Revolution happened BEFORE the American Revolution. Might want to check your facts before you post stupid shit. Trump voter for sure. Dumb ass fags

customs =/= culture, you fucking waste

Third American reporting in and also agreeing, we're the worst.

Freedom fries

My God, you are a dipshit, aren't you? Check the dates again, dumbass.

Sadly yes. Allahu Akbar, my dude.

FUCK the couches of all the other countries! MERIKA bitches!!

> wah, I hate myself

Then an hero, sissy faggot

I worry about you. I really do. YOU might want to check the dates litlle high school fag. Ask your history teacher

Lol ok retard, because I totally mentioned customs

There is nothing wrong with finding and criticizing faults in a society.

Like a boss

sub-saharan african
follwed by
abo
followed by
chimpanzee
followed very distantly by
jewish

I'm a college graduate who minored in World History. Google it, fucktard troll.

American Revolution: 1776
French Revolution: 1789

Except the French Revolution actually mattered.

Hummm, wonder how many African Americans enjoyed that "democracy". Kinda throws a wrench in your theory, don't you think?

>French
>Matter
pick one

after all, you are a college graduate who MINORED in World History.

Both of those were invented by the Greeks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars

Those African Americans were better off slaves in American than free men in huts made of animal feces.

Meant to quote

agreed! Case closed

the american revolution inspired so many revolutions, especially the french, and started something called the age of revolution, and anyways what the fuck has even made itself? the eu's bitch? at least the us went on to be the world's last power that can actually do shit and bring some sort of stability to our powder keg of a world.

french peasants who thought mud was the height of fashionable make-up executing anyone in the nation that had any education and/or culture was important how?
important by nearly derailing 300 years of renaissance?
important by being so brutal and bloody that plunging the entirety of Europe into the worst war of both the previous and preceding hundred years?

The worst? Like...worse than than the middle east where people are getting beheaded, women are treated nowhere near equal, and where it's basically a shit hole? Like...worse?

i'm drunk. need gifs and short responses or you ain't making a point. MERIKA!!

nigga, gay sex goes back before civilization, it's called a joke

It was important because it established France as a powerful military power not to be trifled with.
France already had the best culture, language and people, through the Napoleonic wars, it sealed it's reputation.

>implying "islam" and "culture" can ever be used in a sentence together without a negative relationship to each other

>France as a powerful military power not to be trifled with

"olive oil that shit"

>Worse culture
>Which literally most of the world follows

Enjoy being deported, you fucking wetback.

Hitler never learned from Napoleon's mistake not to invade Russia.

Our culture is not American anymore, but rather corporate interests pretending to be American.

If America is so terrible: Why does the rest of world care about our TV shows? Why does the rest of world care about our sporting events/teams? Why does the rest of world care about our politics? Why does the world work so hard to emigrate here? Why does the rest of the world come to visit our large cities? Why does the rest of the world care about our celebrities? Why does the rest of the world listen to our music? why does the rest of the world care so much about America?

>inb4 hurr they don't
Yeah, yeah they fuckin' do

Ughh seriously if you're american you should kill yourself if you're white or a man

Napoleon successfully invaded Russia and forced them to ignore their ally, England's pleas for assistance
the only reason Napoleon lost when re-invading Russia because they aided England was because it got so cold that trees literally exploded and livestock froze solid standing up

if anything Stalin learned the lesson of Napoleon's second invasion by adopting a scorched earth strategy and hoping for a worse than average winter

I care only for tv shows, and much of them are good, most of them are shit. Apart from that, everything you said is your wet dream, not truth kiddo