cdn.fyndiq.se/product/7e/3e/dc/8494bf92aa87b07f44d7265bbcabb2649c/original.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tired. my face hurts.
howre you bb?

exactly

i liek chocolate a lot

Fags be like

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DqiYkQWOI0

I found out I have until april 7th to find another place to live. If I can I would like to live near luc and get a job up there too. I wouldn't be too expensive and it's close to town so I would be in a good spot.

ah, damn that's pretty shitty. it seems like it would be a hard decision, can you afford to pay the rent for both places if you got the job?

Sorry, dude.
Hungry when I have no reason to be.

Hoi boi!!
How's transparent?

But he's not gay. Unless you're Tony. He's been trying to bring Tony to be with him lately because he's lonely.

you should get a snack. what do you have for snacks?

oh thats the best!

dawww poor lonely pupper

Holy shit this almost made me cum
m

yeh i like the flag

y tho

Nothing. I'm trying to only eat twice a day to lose weight. I eat at 4am and 8pm.

Tom is a black guy.

Ammayziyan!

This isn't the thread for that.

Live with him. Why not?

its got neat colours and the thing in place of the stars looks neat too

gay. what did you eat today?

yeah but you have the dog who wants toms butt

my headphones come in the mail tomorrow. i am excite.

I honestly don't think so, I'm not sure what to do.

Leftover chicken alfredo. I didn't eat a whole lot, but I figured it was enough to hold me off for 8 hours. Apparently it only worked for 5.

Make one.

What kind?
I'm hoping my wallet cases come tomorrow. One is of an ostrich saying "oh yeah!" and the other is of a happy dolphin

No, Tom's the Lab. He clings to hunnibuns like a dog to its master.

well we need to make sure I will be comfortable with that stuff first and even with his business I don't know if it would be able to cover what I couldn't right now.

We'll see.

True love finds a way

hmm
it's definitely a toughie, personally i'd wait until the lease is over or a few weeks before it is to confirm if you can get a job there or not if you really can't afford it, have you looked into everything to see how close you'd be to not making the pay?
i hope it doesn't seem like i'm being rude with my questioning but i think getting as much information as you can would help your decision a lot.

i love chicken alfredo. you'll get used to the meal portioning youre doing soon.

dude you will have to show me these wallets.
i got these samsung ones. they seemed to have good reviews. the last ones sounded great but they allowed too much noise to penetrate and it bothered me. and the ear loops hurt my ears with my glasses.

im so confused. i thought tom as his black friend....

you mean the swastika

I've been doing this for a while now, but I still have my appetite for some reason. Usually I don't.

He is. Tony is the one Tom's been bro-lusting after because he's lonely.

Only if you show me those headphones :p
cdn.fyndiq.se/product/d8/60/e4/431fb0efab3691b7a48c2e9843be191b4a/original.png
cdn.fyndiq.se/product/7e/3e/dc/8494bf92aa87b07f44d7265bbcabb2649c/original.png

What's attractive about this if you don't mind me asking

is that what it is...huh..yeah i like it a lot.

ohhh. well maybe just a very small light snack. one wont kill you.

ohhhhhhhhhh
what a complex love triangle you ahve going there

oh i maent when you get them
that dolphin is pretty bomb

I like muscles and long hair.

awww shit nigga

Fair enough

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Was going to get built asf but my boyfriend said he likes toned but not muscle even though he's a femboy so it's like why tho

>tfw I'm the same way

Okie, I'll try to remember and you do too :p
I mean I already got a case but it got nothing on it and it fits terribly, phone sliding out at the top, you'd expect something more sturdy for straps that overlap onto the fricking screen!!

Well, he's not my bf just yet, but it's the same situation.

true
yea I have looked into places closer to me, they cost 400 more dollars a month down here. Even if I got a job that gave me 15 an hour I still couldn't afford it on my own.

See, I'm trying to get muscles like that, at 6'1 I wanna be 230ish but hes telling me to try on thigh highs even though hes sitting there wearing panties. I don't understand this

!!!

here
heart

He likes tall femboys, like me. The guy I like is 5'9" and I'm 5'2", but I don't have the frame to be a femboy. I have a large chest and wide shoulders, and want to go dwarf mode, but he prefers femboys.

Cute.

oh i will. i am excited for them. :e3333333333333
and yeah but sometimes straps can stretch out and get loose.
i should paint on my case to make it fancy. what should i paint?

hey yuki

In the movie Blade Runner, could they theoretically eat the synthetic animals that were made by the geneticists.

My favorite person in these threads!

I got a surfer/swimmer type body, so it wouldn't be to hard to go either way, I just don't know if I wanna pursuit beef mode or femmode

i dont know. i dont imagine they could.

what up bbgurl?

me and luc have been trying to figure it out basically non stop at this point

I feel your pain bro. But if you're indifferent then ask what he likes. Hell, bulk up and be cute at the same times. I like cute boys and muscular men, and both at the same time is super rare.

Post body pics.

hmm..
i can only suggest you wait and prep around when your lease expires. i hope that there's a place and job that opens up around then if that's what you end up doing.

Hattifatteners!
Look at this shit, I mean what the fuck is this?! "Carefully designed" it says, my ass!! The phone literally slides out at the top randomly, in what world is it supposed to do that?? I'm legit triggered!

Geckos are pretty alright animals. There are a bunch of them that live around my apartment. I'm really close to the Green Belt so there's also a lot of Green Anoles.

Yeah, but why wouldn't they? It's not like they're full on machines. They're more like organic androids.

Your turn.

Hello.

You could leave it to fate and flip a coin.

I'd lick that lolly.

might get laid off soon, but if they do they're in for a rough time of it, I already have another job lined up with a serious competitor.

I haven't had a haircut in a few months now.

I guess that's all I can do
I have tried that before and it ended badly

Well I gotta sleep, night everyone.

i bet it's got a nice salty sweet flavour

night, man

I got a cutie personality pretty much
Hmm my stomach i guess, got to shave it too cause he likes that

I mean, hell, if they can make synthetic food in Soylent Green out of garbage and dead sad people then why wouldn't the folks in Blade Runner be able to eat the organic androids that were manufactured? They've got, like, organs and blood and muscles and bones. And they're not like the androids in the Alien franchise where they're just rubber shells filled with white goop and tubes.

You could do both. Get stronk and wear cute shit.

Oh, spoiler alert for those who haven't seen Soylent Green but who want to see it, Soylent Green is people.