Untitled

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

meh, its Path Of Exile, i would be annoyed as hell because i was starting to get money but im sure my 2 friends would help me up a bit until i can get a build running

About an hour in CoC. Nothing remotely of value was lost.

CoC? clash of clans? or Corruption of Champions?

3 Titans @ 400 on destiny, bank full of exotics, raids on farm?

just have to stop playing video games
stop jerking off
stop drink
stop drugs
spread seed in fertile young aryan women
have a hundred white master race children
raise an army
take back Germany

FUCK I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU HAVE, TOO

Ha, suffering through the latter.

Meh, it was just the campaign. I mostly play the custom games anyway.

World of Warcraft

Last played it about 6 months ago, still a level 100 toon while the new expansion allows for toons to get to 110

Fug it, make a new toon ya cunts

Bubble Bobble? FML

pretty fuckd

2542 total lvl 318 quest points 700m gp runescape

Hearthstone. I don't play it much but fuck it would be annoying to lose my cards and decks.

demon souls...

ill wreck you with my pirate warrior nigger

Pokemon Showdown?

...okay i'll just climb up to 1300s on a new alt haha fuck me

Just got the platinum trophy in Watch Dogs 2, so I will never play it again. Not a big loss at all.

what do you mean suffering? why would you play if you dont like that game?

PoE master race

not fucked, I play csgo

That's deep as hell

>Pokemon Moon
I got it like a week ago but have already sunk 50 hours into it, and I'm right before the pokemon league which I assume is the end
so pretty fucked

Oh shit, I did a lot of work on Oblivion

ahhfuck

>mfw NiEr: Automata demo
>literally nothing lost

Fuck, SuperPower 2
Guess I am rebuilding Germany... again.

The last game i ran was arma 2, which wouldn't bug me at all because there was no progress to lose. The last game i actually played was titanfall 2, it would be a little annoying in multiplayer but not awful since i was only level 13 or so.

cs:go, fuck it im down to silver 2 anyway

NBA2k17
MyCareer mode

i would kill myself

are you playing Breach lately? been having a blast since i started back at the end of Essence league (used to play way back in open beta)

rip
god i was always like scared to advance in that game

not fucked at all. going to die and lose all progress soon anyway.

FFXV, only about 12-13hrs in so not the end of the world.

just fistful of frags
i guess id just lose my stats for how many kills ive gotten with each weapon

Mw3 Multiplayer. Played it because whatever. Lv 80 Prestige 1. Meh, wouldn't care.

by far my favorite Soulsborne game, the Tower of Latria is incredible

i just lost all my stuff on ark and 3 hours of item world diving on dishaea 5 so i dont even care

I would lose my 890 ww monk, my 880 havoc and my 878 SP. Fugg Id be so mad lmao

i read the word diharrea in there somewhere

yeah goober guys caused me some real stress
i guess i have a soft spot for it because it was the first one i played
i actually only got it because i was too broke for ds1

None, because it's Europa Universalis 4 and I probably play an average of three games a week.

sheesh

that would fuck me up

There's no progress in arma3 wasteland, so, no biggie.

i mean.. its RS3 so, who cares right?

Civ VI, had just launched the game to see if it works, no progress yet. It's all good.

I got it before DaS1 came out because Sup Forums was always talking about how great it was, fell in love and got DaS1 day one, was not dissapointed
DaS1 would be my favorite if it didn't have a pretty big drop in quality after getting the lordvessel

Overwatch..level 853..I would commit suicide

oh no.. all those loot boxes

Civ 6 is fucking amazing man, everyone i know who likes civ says it is better than 5

>Binding Of Issac
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>MFW this would be the second time

Vega conflict lvl 43 with several mk fleets etc. No fucks given

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO I WAS ON THAT MOTHERFUCKER TIGGER'S LEVEL. NOW I HAVE TO BEAT THE GODDAMN OWL AGAIN. FUCK. ILL NEVER HIT 19 HOMERUNS AGAINST HIM AGAIN.

yea but all those wasted already wasted hours

double wasted

It will be veeery sad

Black Desert online, Would probably never play the game again after losing that much shit .

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

I don't like its art style, I wish they would've gone for a more realistic aesthetic like they did in V

Slightly annoyed, but whatever. I'll just play for 3 hours straight, and get right back to where I was.

>going against Yoshi again's going to be a bitch though.
>he plays like ass for the first 3 holes, then suddenly turns into Tiger Woods.

I just beat FFXV this weekend. No skin off my bones.

>.level 853.
how the level progress worx in this game?

ah i got it in like 2014 or 13 cuz not much was coming out for ps3 anymore and there werent many ps4 games
i also went nd played a buncha franchises like mgs and uncharted

everyone 100 level you get a start and you start back at lvl 1, the first 20-ish level are faster and then from 22(maybe 23) all the way to 100 is the same amount of exp

Fuuucccckkkkk. I got pretty far into resident evil 2.

>Borderlands 2
>On PC master race
>Steam automatically syncs my progress offsite into their cloud

feelsgoodman

10 years of WoW gone...nice

Played until maps and kind of lost interest. The game is still good fun, but best played with one or two other people IMO. Too bad most of my friends/guild quit :<

Pic related: Good old days

you're not following the spirit of this thread

Overwatch.Just got it onn the last sale,only level 28.No fucks given.Would be slightly irritated at losing the $10 I threw at loot boxes for the lulz.

100% agree that the game used to be HARD and now its all about clearing a map in half a sec but i guess thats what people like about it, i still play my own way with my friends so i dont really care, just makes it a bit harder to make money

Fate / Grand Order

I could go my entire life trying to re-summon my Heroic Spirits and never get them, the rates are very fucking low and I've played since the beginning

same. not quite 10 years but close

I lost everything? Quests included?

Fuck it, I'm done.

>The Witcher 3
>NG++

6 missions in on Xcom2. Meh can do those again.

Very true. Another one from the good old days. Leveling spork totems it seems.

That's not the point moron. While console scrubs are more at risk, the idea is if you lost all copies of the save (local, cloud, whatever), how fucked are you?
If you're gonna quote PC master race status, don't be a wanker, it makes us look bad.

i went straight for a totem build when i came back because i knew reflect was such a big deal back in the day, but now its not even something you care about since its not an aura, and people have so much leech

>4 years of work in simpsons tapped out
i'm fucked

I'd lose my yandere slut that wont stop raping me with her stun gun?

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

More importantly, simpsons tapped out?
Is there something I'm missing, or are you 12?

>Rimworld

I'm used to it.

about 60 hours worth of 1 7 Days To Die game, not the end of the world def sucks

replaying dark souls 1. just got a new character to Anor Londo. so like what 6 hours to redo?

Just finished the main campaign, so not at all.

about 15,000 hours on Runescape

I'm generation 6 in Titanfall2, so it would take me weeks to get back to where I was. Annoying, but it actually wouldn't be too bad.

hexen, i was on the first actual level

currently playing runescape, losing progress since 2004

>Hearts of Iron 3
>current save is playing as Nationalist China
>I've beaten Japan and crushed the red army after declaring war and setting a trap
>Currently debating how to break the German Reich, which controls half of Soviet territory, all of the middle east and India

Meh, I'd just do it again, wasn't too hard. Took me like 10 hours though of intense strategic and tactical victories and encirclements.

Might as well swap over to superior OSRS then

>2016
>not having billions

Pleb tier. I had 12 billion back in 2010 and 6 billion before the GE was a thing. I quit that game a long time ago.

Solitaire, was bored and didnt feel like minesweeper.

OSRS Ironman with 1800 total.
Time to die.

Not too bad.
I've only played it for a week.

An hour or so in Attila: Total War. Not a big thing really.

PS3 or 360
If PS3 we need to play now nigger. My favorite game

Woulda lost 63 hunter levels, 30 attack levels, 30 defense levels, 20 strength levels, and 15 or so hp levels on osrs.

Welp, looks like I'm back to BR 1 in Planetside 2, lost all my auraxiumed weapons, and my near fully certed Vanguard/Reaver/Liberator

Brb killing myself

Cx

But I just spent like 5 hours getting a dragon defender...

Lost my best time in Minesweeper. Looking at that W:L ratio, it's probably a good thing it's lost.