Best psychedelic trip?

Best psychedelic trip?

air duster.
literally breaks reality and puts you halfway on to the plane of death because it's literally killing you.

From what I hear:DMT. But I've only done shrooms and acid

lmao
DMT, it's a 5 minute peak, it basically puts you in the afterlife and you can go back to work in about 30 minutes

The one that stunted my brain development and locked me in place as an angsty teen well into my 30s.

also, to elaborate, I have done DMT. It goes like this:
1 hit = instant weed high
2 hits = 500ug lsd trip
3 hits = pass out (but it feels like you're dying and being ripped away from this dimension)

the rest you can figure out by reading terence mckenna stories

air duster can do what dmt does in one or two hits and lasts as long as there's duster to refill the bag.

>inhalants
>psychedelic
pick one idiot. inhalants are dissociatives

Everyone I've met who huffs glue is an asshole. People that huff glue are assholes

My first k-hole, which was also my first psychedelic other than weed once before. Shattered my reality and instantly made me get over several hang-ups.

You've clearly never huffed properly while listening to music.

Although the first time I did acid I took ~110ug and did a whippit at the peak. That was by far the most euphoric drug experience I've ever had.

>weed
>psychedelic

>being this fucking retarded
OP literally asked for the best psychedelic, huffing is not psychedelic

"Psychedelic drug, also called psychotomimetic drug or hallucinogen , any of the so-called mind-expanding drugs that are able to induce states of altered perception and thought, frequently with heightened awareness of sensory input but with diminished control over what is being experienced."

Weed is a psychedelic. It has stimulant, depressant, and psychedelic properties

hippy flipped 1/8 shrooms and 200mics acid. no words can do justice!

Over here in Mcr, UK, some guy had these C2B pills apparently half LSD/mdma took 4 was seeing trippy lights everywhere, felt as if I was falling into a hole, couldn't even roll myself a joint they fucked me up that bad didn't really feel any mdma effects tho just psychedelic ones. gg would recommend

2c-b for recreational purposes, hands down

ahhh 2c-b I knew i'd gotten it wrong, so is it actually mdma/lsd or a totally different compound?

It's a different compound, likened to a mix between the two.

idk. i personally strongly dislike acid but find 2c-b fucking great. the actual high lasts only 4 hours. kinda makes you horny tho