Fluff thread...

Fluff thread, requesting a herd of shit colored fluffies that go around raping other herds and making the mothers eat their own babies and beating smarties to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMtdQQnk8z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=FMtdQQnk8z8

this asshole again.
I wish you die slowly with maximum pain. And after, i'll shat on your grave.
Nobody like you, that's why your mother never call you. A fucking pathetic NEET.
DIE, it's my wish for 2017
Or get hit by a truck.
You don't deserve to live. Just Die

Are you a retarded guy ?
A newfag who don't know how to use Sup Forums ?
A sandnigger ?
A nigger ?
A jew ?
A stupid guy who can't understand the English language and post to the wrong thread ?
Did you know you can start your own thread and have guys who can upload too the same shit ?
If it's for trolling, maybe i should call your parents and ask to set a parental control.
Sup Forums is for 18+

Ps : final fantasy... just for kids and casuals.

>casuls

Just end yourself you damned birdfucker.

Closest I have to what you're looking for OP

i won't share that you want. because one shitposter here

I'm actually looking forward to where this copy pasta will go. Pretty soon fluffy threads will just be people shit posting with Chocobos and bananas.

>Be me dude in his late 20's runs own fluffy control business
>winter is coming, so getting kinda cold out
>My partner in crime/pet Curtis the lizard, out of commission until further notice due to this
>local ferals know this too
>As stated before tales of his carnage have become legend among them
>Feral shitrats that survived the spring and summer months by hiding In the woods outside of town begin to invade
>Phone ringing off the hook but I'm only one man u can't do this alone
>my fiance poor girl doesn't have the stomach for the slaughter
>Its time to call Red
>Red my best freind since grade 6, stands 5ft nothing, ginger, and covered in body hair
>Literally like the result of a leprechaun fucking a sasquatch
>We load up the truck with everything we think we'll need
2 folding cages
3 pet taxis
Trash bags
Sledgehammer
Axe
Baseball bat
2x .22 calibur pistols plus a box of ammo
Golf clubs
Bear mace
A couple of cheap swords I ordered online
A homemade spear
And 3 rolls of chicken wire to block escape routes
>let's roll

Why must yellow birbs infect the one thing I love..

nice finally the poopie babbehs survive to adulthood and form gangs and wreck the pretty fluffies.

i think the banana posting faggots from ylyl threads got bored and decided to destroy this too

black america fights back.

so do fluffies measure worth based on mates and babbehs? it just seems weird since they measure value by quantity, just like humans.

i don't know, but it seems to be a common thing for them to hate any "babbehs" that aren't colourful

kweh

who else likes helpless pregnant mares?

I like you.

I second this

To fluffies it's all coloration, pretty or unique colors are prized while normal or drab colors, as in "poopie babbehs" are despised. For smarties it's any sign of slightly higher intelligence or bravery, usually too a suicidal degree for most.

it is cool that surviving poopie babbehs beat them up. so are poopie fluffies more evolved since the attrician of their type is even higher than regular fluffies, because they are treated so bad?

I wonder if it's just one person posting birbs, or if it's a lot of people.. I hope the birb poster has a super neck beard.

It's amazing how people become cancer and think they're stopping it.

I though smarties were just sociopaths and alicorns were the real smart ones.

How does it feel be keeping the thread alive? Pretty good?

Kweh.

Thanks, let's keep this thread up so that people can post more fluffies.

Sure are a lot of birbs ITT.

I gotta say, the in-depth analysis of creatures that don't exist is fairly entertaining

Nah smarties are usually unicorns, especially if they are the ones who can do "horn sparklies" Alicorns are highly prized because they are usually good colors and temperaments, though that's if you can get them away from their mothers quick enough because they are usually considered monsters and killed.

WARK!