ISFP
ISFJ
ISTP
ISTJ
ENTJ

Shit-Tier:
Anything not listed

I'm an INTP. Sounds like someone's just jealous

INFJ but that's okay that you don't like my thing.

I'm INTP. your shitty opinions don't matter.

Also INTP

someone sounds like they are just trying to make themselves feel better for being a shit tier commoner.

INTPs are alright if they actually invent shit.

INTP bros

someone sounds like they are trying to justify their worthless existence.

ENTP here. rage is induced from lack of creativity.

This bullshit was proven false time and time again, it was a steaming pile of bullshit some teen and her mom shat upon the pseudo-intelectial world because they were bored.

INTJ?

INTP here.

Why you mad tho? Are you among the commoners?

INTJ here. 0.8% of the population

Sensors (and to a lesser extent thinkers) have a better chance at functioning properly in our society.

If you really want to function properly in this current society, I do not want to know you.

entp and accurate in depiction
no problems here

agreed

You're probably right. My goal is to find a nice wife, get married, have two kids and a job that makes 40K+ a year.
Intuition is useless to me.

ISTP standing by

>MBTI
Meme-tier, only exists so corporations and colleges can trick their people into thinking they play a special role, even though they're all just cogs in a broken machine.

Socionics is better.

And you, Sir, are useless to me. Only 40k a year? You'd be happy with your wife having to make up the difference to help bring up your 2 children. She'd be the bread winner if you're only making 40k. She would have to make over 60K just to make up for your worthlessness. Good luck with just getting by though. I have better plans with my life.

Depends on what you're aiming for in life/where you plan to live.

>Sensors (and to a lesser extent thinkers) have a better chance at functioning properly in our society.
The sanctity of a sound mind is not part of the collective-consciousness otherwise known as society?
What kind of genius could have made that hypothesis?

We should all obviously give up our right to free thought and form hippie circles passing around flowers and drugs as we tell each other how wonderful it is to be alive... I'd rather not be in the company of fools though.

Just be an ESTP or ISTP.

Isfj protector

telegram: ESTP here, because telling you where i stand in a thread posted by an anonymous poster on the internet apparently makes you want secretly to listen to me, so here ya go, don't evaluate yourself on opinions, rather what good you've done for yourself and the lives you've enriched with your presence and charisma, otherwise yes actually hang yourself. you aren't interesting and everyone sighs when you make a comment.

infj master race

Well put.

>ESFP being God-Tier but not INTJ

Bad OP is bad

I'm INFP niggers

The one and only

INTJ master race reporting in.

it seems like most people here are INTP, makes sense to me.

Discuss?

ISFJ Reporting

INTP

This op seems to believe in the whole "Ignorance is bliss"

Sounds like he's pretty fucking dumb and happy. Props to you!

ISTJ reporting

>God-tier: E*
>not God-tier: INTJ

Go away, Chad.

>no INFJ
topkekaroo

INTPs always come out of the woodwork whenever Meyers-Briggs is brought up. Bunch of kids that think they're the smartest ones in the room, but won't say it. And I'm one of the fuckers.

Former ISTP

Now I'm solid ENFP

HEI GUYS I AM A CATEGORIZED SNOWFLAKE TOO

Fuck these dumb tests and fuck you for thinking life or people are like your dumb RPGs

mfw wen severe multiple personality disorder but lean ENTJ, psychopath sociopath af, these threads are good for me, how can your tiers not include nt by the way everything else is autist, sensing? that's guess work not implementing people's knowledge of others, not acknowledging experience

>member of a category
>unique

Try thinking before you post an inane comment.