Ask an unemployed brazilian computer engineer anything

Ask an unemployed brazilian computer engineer anything.
Pic very related.

why are you unemployed
-Computer Engineering student

Lack of jobs.

Do you get a a free gram of coke on holidays as a gift?

Social security.

One more thing. How many years would it take to get to you level. I would be happy to start programming butbi only know a bit if python and nothing about c++. Websites that will teach me?

5 years. Learning C/C++, JAVA, OpenCV, TensorFlow, Operations Research, etc.
Two failures working with Point of Sale systems and iron ore industry automation.

I recommend a CS degree (dont know how it works abroad).
Computer Engineering will prepare you to buid missiles, moon landers, biometric identification, power systems, eletromagnetics, BUT...
In my country the only thing you can do is to try a public career.
Currently, I'm thinking in Japan or Germany. =[

Im in Canada bud. Applying to SFU right now which offers a good programming. But i just want to design software and video games. Hovewer hardware is probably more demanded.

USA, EU and Japan are hot spots for hardware design. A friend of mine is working with network hardware design at Canada, that's not so funny, but still a good option hehe

Where do you live OP, the state, also Bolsomito 2018?

Please, don't remember me about Bolsomito and Trump. SHAME!
Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...

São Paulo - SP

are you now employed because of drugs and what is your address/name/social security number so i can more or less but possibly not send nudes/contact the dea and confiscate your cocaine so i can snort/not snort the cocaine myself?

Not.
I never used drugs before the current situation.

SFU as in San Francisco thingy? well, it's good here, good luck.

how much money do you make and why can't you find a job

Who u gonna blame?

-Crysys
-Dilma
-Temer
-Yourself

IT market is fast paced, get an update in technologies such as Docker/BigData and move one bro.

Work in progress man...

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

Currently trying to sell an Advanced Planning and Schedulling solution, but there is no cash in right now.

this is just a new version of the older "i uploaded naked pix of my sister" scam months ago.
both are based on exploiting gullible faggots' desire to see this shit.
you visit the page, and get tricked into a survey.
most surveys will also trick you into downloading
malware
ransomware
and other shit.
OP has been doing this for a couple of years now, changing his tactics
====
funny how many faggots fall for fake conspiracies, yet they ignore a real one right on Sup Forums.