Watery

>watery
>bland
>just awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRoRKmELj-c
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
chewboom.com/2016/06/05/hotel-hell-towns-inn-harpers-ferry-west-virginia-2/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674314/More-60-cent-Kitchen-Nightmares-restaurants-visited-Gordon-Ramsay-closed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1344936/Gordon-Ramsays-hair-transplant-shown-time-But-worth-it.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2614725/Gordon-Ramsay-sparks-new-hair-transplant-rumours-questionable-hairstyle-Victoria-Beckhams-40th-birthday-meal-Mayfair.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is he having a soup or reviwing Sup Forums's posters

top kek

I have to say. This is the WORST bowl of cum I've ever eaten. In my entire life. Come on what are you doing?

>greasy
>undercooked
>raw
>i cannot believe a ________ chef with _______ years of experience is serving this _________.
>absolutely dreadful

has Ramsay ever been challenged on his judgement by another great chef? Not talking about I AINT NO BITCH CHEF but a legit chef telling him he's wrong

I sent Gordon Ramsay a picture of my dinner on Twitter and he blocked me

>pic related

when you get to his level you're never flat out wrong about anything

other chefs have different tastes and ways of doing things but factually you can't be wrong

>goes to help nigra restaurant
>plants mouse for drama
>as if a mouse will randomly die out in the open like that
>nigras catch on
>confront ramsay
>the producers threaten to pull their money and upgrades if the nigras don't admit to it
>they do

That's shit.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FUCKING COOK IT

inb4 that fucking pizza picture I've seen posted here practically every day for the last few weeks

> greasy
> what a BEEEEEEP mess.

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=IRoRKmELj-c

*kitchen nightmare noise*

British halal pizza

>being factually correct on something so opinionated as taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

What episode is this, lads?

I can imagine him sitting there and saying "Oh fuck off" to himself really angrily

To be fair that pizza looked fucking disgusting staged or not

WHY ARE YOU USING A FUCKING MICROWAVE?
WHERE'S THE PASSION?
FUCK ME.

Look at that. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I remember one episode where he had a steak and said it tasted like charcoal. It looked pretty damn tasty Tbh

US S05e03

WWEEEEEEEIIIIRRRRR

I AIN'T NO BITCH

its almost as if he is on tv and is trying to hammer in a point

>can't stand people being pretentious

Nigga, nobody can tell the difference between frozen scallops and you, keep cheating on your wife and now you're cucked look what happens mate. Too picky standing around like a right twat.

>fresh
>local
>rustic

be that as it may, he did just buy his second two million dollar ferrari

wtf

do the british only like thick or creamy sauce on pasta?

everywhere near me does it like that

god thats terrifying

>bland
>tasteless
>it's just mush
>I would be ashamed to serve that
>wow

>like a Bison's penis

Why does he have to be so lewd?

underrated post

you can easily taste when something has been frozen

whats wrong with you

It's funny because you just know the restaurants go back to shit as soon as he leaves.

>watery

Err what episode is that.

Most of them close in a few months. Say what you will about Robert Irvine's Show (Restaurant Impossible I think) but his track records is leaps and bounds above Ramsays

that place was the biggest clusterfuck ive ever seen

I wasn't talking about taste, more things like how to prepare basic pasta, how long to cook this or that meat etc.

who /lost the plot/ here?

Kek, Ramsay's such a humorless entitled cuuck

Why is he so hostile on twitter? dude's just doing it for a bit of bantz.

I hope he fucking blocked him

Sauce?

PASTA WATER
NICE AND HOT
IN WITH THE OIL

>Err what episode is that.
That's from this season of Hotel Hell. It's a two parter about some horrific inn in West Virginia; can't remember the name of the place.

BEEF MINCE

IN THE PAN

exactly, he's more about cooking the business tehn cooking the flavour.

it's not iron chef, it's like small business review.

THE PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THE DOUGH OBVIOUSLY HAS NOT FULLY RISEN THATS WHY IT'S SO THICK.

Not something most people would hate, but it's never going to be consistent, that's dough done early in the day, as it goes over the day it'll get better.

Going to have to watch that famalam

The freshest thing in this kitchen is that pigeon flying around. And he's lucky he's still alive.

ONION

ADD

He gets on my nerves a little when he goes off the deep end with "fresh" and "made today" foods. The US isn't London. The staple of the suburbs and rural areas are the bar and grill, family type restaurants. It's low cost/high volume food. These places need to serve everything from burgers to pizza to seafood to pasta. That's what brings their customers in. And it is a trade-off to prepare and freeze certain things in advance. The quality difference is nearly imperceptible to the $6 a meal crowd. Pretty much every mom and pop place and even national chains freeze stuff or buy it pre-prepared. Ramsay is used to a 2 or 3 star establishment with a couple dozen tables that's only open for dinner. He can pop up at 9am and stroll down to the farmers market and buy two bags of ingredients that will suffice for one dinner service. He's not doing lunch and dinner where you get 400 or so customers. There's certain things both kinds of restaurants can do to stay in business but there is still a difference at the end of the day. Him trying to force every family food place into niche euro-eatery is dumb.

no idea

that's the french/italian way.

Sauce is pretty much french cuisine.

you guys realize his twitter is handled by a marketing team and they're doing all this blocking

you know he's made a point of showing and saying he can do 400 people... it's not impossible it's just not a practical for quality wise.

Not the British, the Italians.

You know - the guys who created pasta

I think the number of covers you do is the big difference. I used to manage a little out of the way bar, and we NEVER froze anything other than onion rings. Chicken salad was made to order, burgers were never frozen, crabcakes made from scratch, etc. So you can do it, and I actually think it does make a difference taste-wise - we used to get lots of compliments on the food.

That said, we only did 25-30 food orders a night. If we were in the hundreds, we would've definitely had to cut some corners.

chewboom.com/2016/06/05/hotel-hell-towns-inn-harpers-ferry-west-virginia-2/

knock it off man, c'mon.

LIKE EATING A PATCH OF WET GRASS AFTER A COW TOOK A SHIT ON IT

Celestina a cute

>Oh no, BEEEEEEP. What is this?
>Hey! You.
>Yes chef?
>Get over here.
>Chef, I just need 2 minutes to plate this 3 top chef.
>STOP! Put it down and get over here now!
>walks across the kitchen
>Y-yes chef?
>Fuck off, yeah?

It was just the one guy not playing along. Crazy how much his demeanor changed after the commercial break

t. some poverty cunt who doesn't go to nice restaurants

I'm so glad my parents raised me properly. Don't ever post about food again on this website

Looks retarded and her hair is awful.

The problem with 99% of the places on the show is that their menus are too big
If you have 100+ options on the menu, of course you will have to rely on frozen shit. What's the point? I will never understand the Amerifat quantity over quality attitude

if you can't handle the heat...

SHUT IT DOWN

*exaggerated retching*

I challenge you to a duel sir.

Looks delicious. What's Ramsay's problem? Can he not appreciate some genuinely real and good 'za?

actual FAS

>'za

DIE

He overreacts, making the restaurant seem like fucking hell on earth.

Then he "does his magic" and in the end overreacts again, this time positive, to make it seem like he performed miracles.

then months later, when the show forgets the restaurant, it closes down, because he never really performed any miracles.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674314/More-60-cent-Kitchen-Nightmares-restaurants-visited-Gordon-Ramsay-closed.html

i would hate to work in one of those restaurants during production of the show, being forced to take his retarded antics because my boss tells me to.

He's balding.

>'za

never do this again

>oil in pasta water

how did this little pig man ever become a famous chef

>It's a "Ramsay makes an egg salad and calls it scrambled eggs" episode.

dumb Sup Forums thread with dumb Sup Forums posters

He's had the same hair for like 15 years. And you're obviously projecting.

Forgot video.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

>>He's had the same hair for like 15 years.
He had a transplant like a decade ago, then another one a few years ago.

30 seconds is pretty fast.

it's tap water chef

To be fair, a LOT of those restaurants are so deep in shit there's no escape for them. People also forget customers gather because they know Ramsay is around. That trend doesn't continue after he leaves.

source?

My god... Its dreadfull...

cheeky, i like you

Wait what? Source?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1344936/Gordon-Ramsays-hair-transplant-shown-time-But-worth-it.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2614725/Gordon-Ramsay-sparks-new-hair-transplant-rumours-questionable-hairstyle-Victoria-Beckhams-40th-birthday-meal-Mayfair.html

>'za

Really?