pick one and degrade them sexually

red dress blonde
id stuff my cock down her throat and record it all to show her friends

pick one wwyd?

Hmmmm, number 3! best body+face combo!

Wwyd? Pick one and why

Wwyd

Second to the right
Brake into her home with some friends while she all alone and sleeping. Jump on top of her and pin her down while one of my buddies tie her hands over her head to bed frame. Cut off her panties and shove it into her mouth so she wouldn't scream. We take turns fill her unprotected pussy and asshole with our seed till it's starts driping out. We keep fucking her till the sun starts to rise. We leave her tie to bed with her body cover in cum.

wwyd? which one?

fuck one while the other gets her pussy and ass eaten out then choke my cock down their throats till i cover them in cum

get the blonde to suck my cock while i finger her ass then shove it and fuck her anal till shes begging me to blow my load into her pussy

They all look lovely. Would compliment platonically / 10.

WWYD?

WWYD to this irish exchange student

left or right and how?

Left or right? Why?

WWYD?

Pimp out left on Craigslist the right on Backpage

blonde in red dress, would stuff her panties in her mouth while i fuck her and then give her a nice creampie

anyone?

righty would fuck her from behind while choking her then cum deep inside her

WWYD too Jasmine?

fuck her mouth, then pound the hell out of her from behind

fuck her in the ass while her friends watch.

her?

1st one, would love to make her gag on my cock then fuck her ass and then pull out and cum in her pussy

rate? who's hottest

Skull fuck her till she's fucking gagging. Slide my cock to the back of her throat in every thrust

2- gang bang her till submission
3- fuck her in her parents house while they are having a party then cum all over her face
4- Impregnate her then leave her to be a single mother not before I rek her tight pussy and asshole

WWYD to my old high school crush

wwyd?

which one user?

2nd to left, how would you choke mine

gag her and cum down her throat.

wwyd?

Left or right? How?

Definitely right...would wrap my hands in her hair and stuff my cock in her mouth till she was drooling on the floor

wwyd?

Wwyd?

Which one and how?

2nd from the right. While banging her, talk to her about how hot her friends are. I'm banging my favorite while she thinks I am fantasizing about her friends. Talk about a different one each sex session.

would love to throatfuck righty and alternate to fucking lefty in ass anf then cum in lefts ass and make righty eat lefts ass

Wwyd to them?

I want to violently facefuck the one in the middle.

Fuck her doggy style while I pull her hair back then my buddy shoves his dick down her throat. She pin between us one dick her pussy and other in her mouth. We take out her phone and start recording it on her Snapchat till we cum come all over her face.

would destroy righty, tie her up and gag her then fuck her ass and pussy all day

pick and how

left, gang bang

heres more of her user

shed beg for more cock and just spread her pussy wide open for u and ur buddy so you two can take her ass and pussy at the same time

Which one and how?
More of any if requested

she'd beg for ur cock more and more

Wwyd

Flip her onto her back so that she can lick all over my balls and ass with her tongue while I play with her tits. I'd eventually cum all over her face as a reward.

Who would you pick and wwyd?

How would you guys fuck my gf? She's a very kinky slut

I have lots more by the way

Please do mine: left, just a regular vag

2, hard bondage

left, face fuck

5, doggy, bj, face fuck, cum on her face
more??

left, BJ

Ginger on her knees, just to give her a facial

sure, looks pretty slutty

Bet you could use that shirt to tie her up.

She's extremely slutty and I love it

She looks the part of a nice little slut, those lips are made for sucking

She'll do pretty much whatever you want her to

looks great for slave treatment...
pleaso do mine

Can't imagine how many times that belly button has been filled with cum!

would love to fuck her from behind and creampie middle
heres more of 5

great tits and face of 5!
keep posting her...

so, what do you like about middle?

tit fuck and cover her

I want to destroy her face. Ass shots? Amazing girl

She absolutely loves being treaty like a whore loves being choked and face fucked
I'd love to tie lefty exactly in that position and in that outfit and shove my cock all the way down her throat

What about her?

I've got tons of picks how would you use her?

dang.... bet she gags so well!

i like her face and hips
would love to throatfuck her then cum all over her tits

i love girls who like that treatment...

so, what do you like about left?

She knows how to use her throat takes it like a champ, she likes to fuck girls too here's a photo shoot she did awhile back

I'd start by fucking her face and forcing my dick down her throat for uncomfortably long periods of time. When I got bored of watching her cry I'd flip her over and shove my cock into her ass in a single thrust and fuck away. I'd cum as far inside her as I could then shove a huge butt plug (probably a wine bottle) into her and force her to keep it in for a day. She looks like she'd love it.

Shit.... i'd love to force her to lick my balls

What do?

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

another of her, use her?

would cover her face in cum with a few friends

Looks like she's all dressed up to get fucked in a wendy's bathroom