What does Sup Forums think of lucid dreaming?

What does Sup Forums think of lucid dreaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-n5HRDbPz8
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where else will i find my waifu

It's fucking awesome. Alpha brain waves are dope too.

love it. But how do i. Please help.

help me. How can i lucid dream on command

Have you tried getting in to a habit of making reality checks?

You can find a lot of useful information/techniques/advice online about this stuff. Keeping a dream journal is also supposed to help improve your recollection of dreams.

I'm a legit dreamfag ask me specifics

what do you lucid dream

lol idk, i dont lucid dream all the time but herbal supplements help such as mugwort. Smoking it before bed with a little weed should help.

Jesus. Sex sucks ass. Mostly flying/super power/exploration. Lately been doing mad max stuff.

Mmm it's better if you can do it without huge supplements because it makes it better when you do it with.

pretty good can do some cool shit with it. A couple of days ago I had my first lucid dream in a while, the most boring one I have had I checked my hands saw I was dreaming but couldn't be bothered to do anything so I pretty much just skipped it and forgot I was in a dream.

Sometimes it's good like that. It makes you feel like shit if you do it to often.

Consider that I go to bed about 10:00pm on a normal schedule and sleep until 6:00-8:00am.

The way I do it is set my alarm for way the fuck early in the morning... like 3:00-4:00am early.

It wakes you up in your deepest state of slumber. Then you go back to sleep halfway through the process of your brain trying get spun up for wakey time. About 60% of the time I go back to sleep and have a lucid dream where I otherwise wasn't or wouldn't.

Also keep a notepad and pencil or something to record voice on your night stand or otherwise within arms reach so when you wake up for real you can record the events of your dream while it's still fresh in your mind.

I also lucid dream flying a lot. I've always wanted to fly. In the past year I've really gotten into the racing quadcopter/drone scene.

Now a lot of my lucid dreams are just me ripping around the sky like I'm the drone. Which isn't that far away from what the hobby actually is since you wear VR goggles when you fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-n5HRDbPz8

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Flying is cool af. I'm more of a wingfag.

Never seen this shit. Jesus that is awesome. I may try it out.

Fixed wings are cool too. I just love quadcopters because you can do anything. You don't have to face the direction you are traveling at all. But they are horribly inefficient compared to a fixed wing. A fixed wing can fly like 5X as long on the same battery.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw

I do it every night and it's awesome, the only bad part is knowing it's just a dream and real life sucks by comparison.

HAHA WOW THANK Z :^]

:^]

Don't do it. Can be dangerous. You open yourself up to spiritual shit that you don't want.

bump

ok sit down and let me tell you some crazy shit that i didnt even realize was crazy until someone told me it was. so, i lucid dream. but it goes beyond that. i can control my dreams, all of them. and theyre connected, like episodes in a show, each a continuation of the last. for me, dreaming is like thinking, only more realistic and just out of control enough so that i can still be surprised. i have characters in my dreams, and countries, and animals, like a second world. its useful, because all the information your brain recieves is stored even if you dont realize it. through dreams, i can bring this information out. i can read a book, "forget it", and then have it recited to me in a dream by a character. it helps with studying. i thought everyone dreamed this way, its all ive ever known. then i learned that most people cant control dreams, and their dreams arent connected. really took me by surprise.

Hey Illiterates,

My name is Jared, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, non-dreamers who spend every second of their day using non gold or silver backed currency. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever had a conscience dream or been the mind controller? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own bad grammar, but you all take to an unconstitutional level. Thus, this is even worse than the federalist laws in 987,123,478,961,878,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 B.C.E.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best tackle. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the paranoid schizophrenia team, and starter on my messiah complex team. What sports do you play, other than "teaching mentally capable 8 year olds the wrong alphabet"? I also conscience dream, and have a banging hot congressional representative(I just blew her away; Shit was SO currency). You are all non-dreamers in need of sleep. Thus, you are a non-dreamer in need of sleep. Thanks for listening.

If the Pic was Related: It would be me and my bitch
The Pic is Related
Thus, it is of me and my bitch

on the contrary it can really help you spiritually. but true be prepared for it.

i wish i could stop my reoccurring dream of being able to suck my own dick.

just leaves me disappointed when i wake up