Christ this is going to be fucking trash

Christ this is going to be fucking trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeQ0asfmvBs
periscope.tv/w/1mnxeVOvoorKX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's starting to look that way but I am hoping for a decent amount of redeemable tracks.

Saturn Barz

Shitty rap that's hard to understand

fuck

not sure why you'd think that when 4 of the 5 tracks released from this have been great.

More like 4 and a half out of the 5 have been garbage. Back half of Saturnz Barz was pretty good,.

Popcaan carries that song tho. Damon's part is minor.

>black artist saying rhymes
>"must be rap"
>can't understand what he says

Why isn't Murdoc green?

I'd say it's close to 50/50 in slight favor of Damon. Popcaan dominates the first verse but he (thankfully) fucks off into the background afterwards.

Shit man, I know music is subjective, but I don't see how you could reasonably hate these tracks.

Andromeda and Satrunz Barz have some rich atmosphere, and the rap track (which I can't remember the name of) is pretty dope.

Dislike it, but don't hate it.

That's the problem

>black artist saying rhymes
>"must be rap"

Yes?

If you like Damon, check out The Fall. It's literaly nothing but Damon.

It was dancehall which is inspired of reggae you fucking pleb

Not that user but I gave that a relisten earlier today. Was better than I remembered it being. Not by much, but it was a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

all the songs released so far are great

Most of the ones played live were great

So he'd look even more like........

So Damon can't produced good music without Graham Coxon?

Funny enough, I did as well.

I disliked it at release because I was expecting another album on scale with plastic beach.

Going back today, I thought most of the tracks were actually pretty catchy, and that it was impressive they were produced with an ipad.

Think Tank was (mostly) good desu

came here to shitpost about the new track was gonna say something like rip gorillaz 2000-2011 but then andromeda ccame on autoplay

eh, might not be too bad

I also dislike this style of rapping, the whole lazy reciting of verses feels like they're rippinng off reggea when it just doesnt fit

What did they mean by this?

From every track they've released it seems like it's gonna be gold, especially ascension

>tfw love all the tracks out and will probably love the album

Same-ish here, the only track I somewhat disliked was We've Got the Power, I loved everything else

I've enjoyed all the tracks so far, with the exception of Saturn Barz which I thought was a great track ruined by horrible use of auto tune. All in all I'm pretty excited for the album

>he didn't listened the album

DD > Humanz > S/T > PB > The Fall

I fucking love Andromeda. Still not sure about the other tracks. Gotta listen to them again.

nah man, the live show was fucking awesome

I need to hear the studio version of Momentz right away

Guys whats the password for the Rar of the leak?

>Andrae Hugh Sutherland (born 19 July 1988), known professionally as Popcaan, is a Jamaican deejay, singer and songwriter.
>Jamaican deejay, singer and songwriter.
>Jamaican
I don't like it much either, but come on

Same other than Hallelujah Money

I like the live version of Hallelujah Money they did tonight wayyy more

Same with Charger and Let Me Out, the crowd went fucking crazy when Let Me Out was on, so much so that they played it again lmao.

Man, I want to like this track so much but just can't wrap my head around it.

Is there a recording of the full show?

people are working on piecing together the show from what was streamed on facebook, youtube, and parascope. however they had cameras there and were actively filming so it'll probably be release on their youtube soonish.

>songs come out
>hate all of them except Andromeda
>listen to them again
>abolutely love them all

Holy shit, I had forgotten this feel.
I love you Damon

2D in the light Murdoc in the dark

By trash you me suck!

My favourite is definitely Andromeda but Saturnz Barz is great too

It won't surpass PB, that's for sure

If Murdoc took his light away, would he die?

Saturnz Barz was actually my least fave of everything I heard

Ascension and Andromeda though. sogood

That's gorillaz for you

same, it gets better halfway through but i cant bring myself to get into the first half no matter how hard i try

ascension is fucking amazing, i still don't know why people hate it

i cant get into the gorillaz because of their fucking anime artwork shit

I kinda felt that way when i first listend to we got the power and the other three songs, but yeah they're all good.

Same here. Even with Hallelujah Money. Still can't get into We Got the Power though.

>Its shit, but it's homemade shit!

doesn't make it any different 2bh

>#1 trending on youtube for two days in a row now
Are they back?

I'm sorry you are retarded

hey thanks!

Gorillaz is considered """"Real music"""" to the slack jawed masses.

it's really odd how murdoc acts in this music video. he's so nice and less violent this time, unlike plastic beach. i wonder if jail straightened out his mind

i miss psycho abusive asshole nazi antagonist murdoc

i don't. really hated that guy.

to be honest i was expecting 2d to do something drastic in 4th phase to murdoc, but he probably won't anymore.

it is rap. hes RAPPING. just because hes jamaican doesnt make it dancehall.

what do you consider """"Real music""""

racist

""""""""""""""""""""""animal collective""""""""""""""""""""""""

>not just lumping dancehall under "rap"
>being so autistic you have to create multiple categories of music that is functionally the same because muh folk roots
And the true pleb reveals himself.

Before you respond saying how ignorant I am, most people would call this song "rap" even though it's technically dancehall. youtube.com/watch?v=LeQ0asfmvBs

Rapping is the style of singing. Hiphop is a beat which is interchangeable with things like reggae or dancehall. You wouldn't call some lyricless lofi hiphop track 'rap' just like I wouldn't call what user posted hiphop. But its still rap.

listen to some more benjamin clementine, realize you hate his voice more when it's just a piano in the background, improve halleluja money by relation

Get off my board.

>mfw the club dance Gorillaz album is a stealth grower

""""""""""""""""""""""you're joking right"""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""not him was just memeing"""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""sorry lad, i misunderstood"""""""""""""""""""""

It's been 7 years, it seems like they've all been doing better.

God I saw the tracklist and thought "Fuck it's literally going to be a bunch of various, obscure, shitty artists featuring Gorillaz in the background isn't it" and I was right.

I WAITED NEARLY A FUCKING DECADE FOR THIS AND YOU GIVE ME THIS SHIT

>be gorillaz
>teleports behind you
>releases yet another shitty album
>steps out of the shadows
heh, nice try kid

I didnt know Liam Gallagher joined Gorillaz.

Why is it that I always hate the songs the first listen through, but like them after I listen to them again? I always do this with their songs.

i keked.

periscope.tv/w/1mnxeVOvoorKX

BET YOU'LL LIKE THIS THE FIRST TIME

graham worked on this tho

or

Yo this is some good shit

Where is this rar leak anyways
The passwords probably "2017", lmao

Typical nordic woman.

"Where you can live your dreams long as you don't look like me
Be a puppet on a string, hanging from a fucking tree"

I guess they're going for the black victimization shit.

This album is gonna be blue pilled af

>The sky's falling baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash
What did he mean by this?

I can't understand how so many people can hate Hallelujah Money

I didn't like it at first either, but I gave it a lot of listens and its become my favorite out of the Humanz tracks so far (Saturnz Barz being a close second though). There's just something about Clementine's odd vocal delivery and Damon's subtle back singing that makes it stand out to me, especially when it turns minor and starts sounding progressively more apocalyptic, reflecting the lyrics.

Gorillaz literally does this with every album except for s/t and it has worked pretty well in the past

>that fucking album cover
What the fuck were they thinking
Somehow their album covers just get shittier and shittier with each release

Don't agree with every album cover but this one.. Holy fuck agreed its repulsive imo

I believe the idea behind it is to be more "human"

I would be okay with it if it weren't for 2D looking like a screamer

yeah but animal collective is better than le wacky reddit anime band

That's every Gorillaz song with a guest vocalist

Yeah, pretty hard to get someone with 8-ball fractures to not look like an ayylmao

hip hop refers to the genre as a whole (inst. and raps) as well as the related subculture (including entrepreneurship, graffiti, beatboxing, breakdancing, and djing)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

OH YEAH. I'VE GOT A REAL APPETITE.

that fucking feel

It's going to be a painful release though
The hype is going to bring out the contrarian baits that call it shit without listening to half the album even once

IT CLICKED