I've been really in to rum and coke lately, can't get enough of it...

I've been really in to rum and coke lately, can't get enough of it. Problem is the idea of drinking a liter of coke every week disgusts me. But that's what goes with rum better than anything. What can I mix rum with instead? And don't say drink it straight, I can't quite do that yet.

Also what your favorite rum?

Drink it straight you bitch, or switch to scotch and water, which we already know you won't like because you're a filthy novice.

Bourbon and ginger beer you goddamn faggot

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Bacardi, Malibu, Pineapple juice. Or start drinking Mojitos.

This... That's y I drink vodka straight... Get your priorities straight... R u drinking for taste or the effects?? If it's just effects ur better drinking straight clear stuff instead of bullshitting around with soda n excess calories

Bacardi oak heart mix with blueberry red bull

How about I cum in that rum if straight is too much for you. Would you like to shoot it down with viscous loads of my ghost babies OP? You cockgargling faggot.

Ginger Ale is a better mixer.

pepsi

Ginger ale or dr pepper

get a soda stream and you can mix the coke much lighter than store brand...works for any mixed drinks when you dont want to consume millions of extra calories

ginger ale/beer.
Also if it's spiced rum you're drinking it goes well with apple juice, and makes a great negroni or espresso martini

Not really for effect, I just like a few glasses every day after work. I like the taste and just enough of the effect to calm the nerves.

Dunno. Whiskey sometimes mixes well with apple juice.

you better go bourbon boy, it's time to man up and stop drinking mixed drinks.

Jack daniels is not bourbon

Try a Dark 'N' Stormy, or a Mai Tai.

The former is a hell of a lot easier to fix, but they're both relative classics of American cocktail culture.

There is nothing manly about drinking any liquor straight, it simply means the taste bothers you less than it bothers other people.

Pina coladas, son

Unless you're not man enough to drink your rum that way

This, OP.

Or it means you can handle the taste like a man you big pussy

It's like the difference between ordering a steak or tendies. I'll have the steak, faggot.

Graduate to bourbon on the rocks. Start with Jim Beam. Ask them to add a splash of Disaronno later on. Then venture forth. You'll thank me soon.

How the fuck is that not manly?

That comparison doesn't work.

I drank gin and tonics for a long time...but tonic water is full of sugar...when you do the soda stream thing you can just add a small amount of the flavoring

tendies are fucking delish though

>Jack daniels is not bourbon
I believe I've found your drink lady

keep saying that to yourself

mix it with:

shot of gin
shot of vodka
shot of tequila
shot of cointreau (or triple sec)
2 shots of simple syrup
juice of half a lemon

and just a splash of coke. Long island ice tea ftw

kek

Best rum has got to be Kraken or Red Leg.
Sailor Jerry used to be alright until they changed the recipe 2-3 years ago

he's right.
Jack daniels ain't not bourbon but a Tennessee whiskey... whatever that means

It's not bourbon tho...

OP you'll get fat as fuck mixing liquors with other sugary shit. Just drink it straight you pussy.

>
>Jack daniels is not bourbon
>this , its whiskey

Makers Mark is my fav bourb

If you don't wanna drink straight then:
vodka and soda (soda water you animals)
or gin and slimline

as long as it's not a bright colour and doesn't come with an umbrella you shouldn't get mistaken for being gay too often

Jack Daniels isn't a burbon. Shit sucks dick either way.

bourbon is made from at least 51 percent corn while whiskey is made from any combination of grains

I will help you op because i am drunk.....

lets see...

1. stop drinking fucking snake piss (coke)
2. brandy straight you pussy
3.test drink it solo and make up your own fucking mind

>Shit sucks dick either way.
says who?
the gaylord that pours coke into his drink, because his girly loli tongue cannot handle some alcohol?

Caribou lou?

This. If you must mix, it's way less gross than cola.
But if you have to mix, maybe you just need better rum.